Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha security 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I bet she wrote that herself. If it was fiddle, it will of said get well 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Police security, is this poster bleeping serious?! Little Sophie Rose made the decision to put her whole life on the Internet the sad, lazy so and so.

Reactions: 30
I had a good laugh today with all you nusties dish ideas! It’s even made me crave a bit of aubergine pamegiana!

all jokes aside, i remember my dad loosing his 3 hens due to random & sudden illness and my poor old man was really upset by it.

the thing about sof, not that I want to hate everything she does by default, is that every time she posted about the hens she couldn’t help but brag about how poorly they were when she first got them and how she turned them into big fevvvveeerrrry happy chickens thanks to her love and magic wonders.

i just hope she feels humbled and realises bad things happen to good people with the best intentions, instead of her cunty narrative 'you are exactly where you are meant to be’

Reactions: 24
There's nothing 'good on Hinch' about it. She was actively posting just the two chickens to purposely create speculation and up her engagement. She used her so called loved dead pet to get her engagement up. Sickening. Henry won't be far behind Pam
Exactly if she was honest and not
all for attention/engagement the first picture of the two chickens would have explained why there were only two and not three 🙄

Reactions: 12
Sorry for a little derailment of the thread, but Soph seems to have gone awol (has she gone to the Hinch people?) but I passed my PhD today and will hence forth been known as Dr Mumpty, I’m fank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
Sorry for a little derailment of the thread, but Soph seems to have gone awol (has she gone to the Hinch people?) but I passed my PhD today and will hence forth been known as Dr Mumpty, I’m fank you
congratulations!!

Reactions: 8
Eee yeah! We never did see the balloon ride of lies x
Sorry to defend hinch but if anyone has tried to book a balloon ride they are near on impossible. My friend gave up after 4 years as they cancel them at short notice. They are really weather dependant and usually done either in the evenings or sunrise.
You also have a time limit to book (or number of rebooks can't remember what it was) but because of coivd they extended it for them.
Anyway back to hinch - was expecting 7pm grid post. Will we get a blubbering blether tonight

Reactions: 8
Congratulations 🍾🥂🎉💕

Reactions: 6
Sad about the chicken but she’s still a twit. Plus still actively killing that dog.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.