Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2114126

Mummmazzzzzzz and the Beastie Boyzzzzzzzzzzzzz, performing their tend no.1 hitzzzzzzz 'aint no carrot, like a pre sliced carrot. . Handsomezzzzzz Mannz Records. From the fuckers who brought you the cleaner, who ain't a cleaner, formally known as MrsCrunthome. Tickets selling (not really all that fast, haven't sold one in fact, but I digress) T&C applies as does G&T. Coming to a Pound stretcher hopefully no where near you. Oiiii oiiiiiii
I’m sure it’s the light or a filter but where’s Raymond’s left eye gone🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Has anyone else got bibdidy bobdidy boo playing on the background on her bleva? If so are the kids still up whilst she is on a phone and pad bogging herself up.

• Haha
Has anyone else got bibdidy bobdidy boo playing on the background on her bleva? If so are the kids still up whilst she is on a phone and pad bogging herself up.
I heard it too and assumed it was her playing it as plinky plonky music as she likes to think she’s a Disney Princess with all the little tend animalsssh helping her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasn't achieved anything out of the ordinary, there was a gap in the market and she was lucky enough to fill it!
Exactly this!!!! Sometimes people come on and say/or on social media comments ‘Fair play, she’s a good saleswoman’ but she isn’t, she’s absolutely useless at that as well. The main reason she’s had sUcESs is because the huns are so utterly fick!!!! (As is she 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I fell asleep at 7 last night and woke about 2am, I giggled for ages at zoph stating she only reads her pms on inst. 😂😂😂😂 one of the funniest things she’s ever said .

Zoph hun, keep up the good work of proving yourself to be the liar you are . Hth 👍🏻 Atb

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhhh apologies Hen! Jeans are fiiiine, of course! But I genuinely am living on the planet where skinny jeans, jeggings (and don't get me started again on bloody leggings 😂) haven't been fashionable or seen on anyone under the age of 40 for about 4 years and I just figure our Sofa would be more with the fashionable times. But she's never been able to dress has she, so the wine fog was obviously clouding my judgement and altering my expectations of her 🐔🐔
Where do you bloody live?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thank you for all the love for my nana on the last thread. Sorry I can’t reply but I appreciate every single ♥ and lovely comments.

And thank you @docmum for the mention on the MAFS thread ♥ my nana would be over the moon that she got a shout out 💜

Back to Hinch, is today her day off?

I noticed she started following Danae Mercer (sorry of this is old news) Anyone that doesn’t know who Danae is, she calls out all the tricks used on SM to show bodies look more ‘perfect’ than they actually are and also shows how people can filter even moving videos and make themselves look thinner, curvier etc.

Strange person for all that is filtered and fake Hinch to follow, as Danae shows her true self 🤷🏽‍♀️
I used to really like Danae but after she used her fertility struggles, pregnancy and birth announcements for Ads I went right off her.
She has a thread on here.
However, as far as monetising children goes her and Hinch appear to be a match made in heaven.

I used to really like Danae but after she used her fertility struggles, pregnancy and birth announcements for Ads I went right off her.
She has a thread on here.
However, as far as monetising children goes her and Hinch appear to be a match made in heaven.
Oh really? I stopped following her ages ago because I was bored of watching the same thing over and over again. I didn’t even know she’d had a baby.

That must be why Hinch is following her then, getting tips on how to make more money from her kids.

Reactions: 7
Some of her latest follows are certainly interesting
One of them threw me because, to keep it vague, I have an old connection to them. And I can't see anything about them that it's relevant at all to Hinch, unless there's something she's keeping in her walk-in.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Blevvver orrrrf you basic bint! 🥱 💤
"I like reading my DMs, cos, I dunno, I really don't like readin' other fiiings"
Sopha has previously said she doesn't like reading, yet calls herself a "Bessht selling auffor"? 🚮🤪

Well, gotta hand it to her, for an illiterate, boring, thick individual, she's done well 💰 by conning others into making her wealthy.
Not a great time of night, (now the morning), to listen to her with the sound up. She should come with a MH and Hypertension warning! ⚠
Addicted to filters, all day, everyday! Taken the ♡ necklace off, so it's not so obvious it's "floating" without a chain? 🤭
Smug much? 😏 🫠
View attachment 2113711
I think she is wearing the necklace. At the very start of the blevver look closely at the hair where the pendant would be, you can see it slightly in between the hair as she moves - just at the beginning 2 mins, but obvs the chain is filtered out..hopefully you will spot it.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this!!!! Sometimes people come on and say/or on social media comments ‘Fair play, she’s a good saleswoman’ but she isn’t, she’s absolutely useless at that as well. The main reason she’s had sUcESs is because the huns are so utterly fick!!!! (As is she 🤣)
.....And she made sure it was known from the start that she was an "anxiety sufferer" ( utter bollocks that she is and insulting to REAL anxiety sufferers) it has benefitted her greatly over the years and made the sheep extra protective of her and go for anyone who dares to criticise her ....or just simply make a comment that isnt arselicky and thing her how wonderful she is 🙄

Reactions: 15
my mum has just returned from tesco with a new whisk and potato masher, both hinch, 75p in the clearance sale. Now I'm an orphan.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
.....And she made sure it was known from the start that she was an "anxiety sufferer" ( utter bollocks that she is and insulting to REAL anxiety sufferers) it has benefitted her greatly over the years and made the sheep extra protective of her and go for anyone who dares to criticise her ....or just simply make a comment that isnt arselicky and thing her how wonderful she is 🙄
Yea exactly, absolutely deplorable to use mental health like that! She’s vile.

Reactions: 11
I’m actually fuming about this Pam situation, if something awful has happened, she needs to address it, having animals is a wonderful thing, but the price of love is grief, as you can’t have them forever. This is the reality of having animals and if she hides it she’s even more of a knobhead than I thought. #whereispam

Reactions: 28
I’m actually fuming about this Pam situation, if something awful has happened, she needs to address it, having animals is a wonderful thing, but the price of love is grief, as you can’t have them forever. This is the reality of having animals and if she hides it she’s even more of a knobhead than I thought. #whereispam
She does need to address it, animals even die in Disney. She could use it to raise awareness that not all rescue hens make it and the importance of buying cruelty free eggs so as not to support the battery hen industry

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’ll go one of 2 ways. She’ll either:

Just replace it and not mention it at all

Or she’ll mention it eventually and say she’s had a lot of people asking but didn’t want to mention Pam is dead as she likes to keep her page ‘upbeat’ (unless she’s moaning about Jamie, Jamie’s flip flops, Jamie watching football, trolls, her kids, her anxiety, not being able to sleep, not looking like Beyoncé, not being able to lose weight and so on and so forth. You get the gist)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
my mum has just returned from tesco with a new whisk and potato masher, both hinch, 75p in the clearance sale. Now I'm an orphan.
Be positive, the embarrassment for Hinch of being thrown out of Tescos and your stuff being thrown out after you at carboot prices was worth your mum's 75p!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’ll go one of 2 ways. She’ll either:

Just replace it and not mention it at all

Or she’ll mention it eventually and say she’s had a lot of people asking but didn’t want to mention Pam is dead as she likes to keep her page ‘upbeat’ (unless she’s moaning about Jamie, Jamie’s flip flops, Jamie watching football, trolls, her kids, her anxiety, not being able to sleep, not looking like Beyoncé, not being able to lose weight and so on and so forth. You get the gist)
She's a pathological liar with a Disney narrative to upkeep. Never mind these are (were) living breathing creatures who deserve better than to be ignored!

I've had rescue chickens survive days others mi ths. 2 of my most recent are at nearly a year now. It's nothing to be ashamed of unless it's bird flu 🤔 but she'd never admit to that.

Anyway it's my day off real not tend work today and I have a house to properly clean ATV

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.