Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all bollocks anyway 'struggling to lose weight' my arse. She's never ever tried to lose weight, just opted straight for a privately done gastric band and surgery, she was only 21, and we've seen pictures of her as a teen at school so it's not like she was overweight for years, tried loads of diets and exercised :rolleyes: She's just downright lazy.
In the article it says she lost 8 stone (112 pounds). I'm gonna call a massive bullshit on that. She wasn't *that* fat and she's not that skinny for it to translate to that figure at all.

Reactions: 31
The filter keeps taking her nostril out.
and she's all over that dog.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In the article it says she lost 8 stone (112 pounds). I'm gonna call a massive bullshit on that. She wasn't *that* fat and she's not that skinny for it to translate to that figure at all.
I mean she could have been 17 stone and now be 9? I highly doubt that though 😂

Reactions: 11
She was extremely thin at one point, there’s one particular photo when pregnant with Ron that sticks in my head.

Reactions: 15
I think she is wearing the necklace. At the very start of the blevver look closely at the hair where the pendant would be, you can see it slightly in between the hair as she moves - just at the beginning 2 mins, but obvs the chain is filtered out..hopefully you will spot it.
Well spotted @Squidgy ATV - I think you're right but presumably in one of the 16 cuts I counted across those 4 stories she re-adjusted her hair to fully hide it.

Reactions: 8
She’s lost her integrity and sense of judgement so yeah, that could be 8 stone of common bleeping sense 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2114930

Love how they point out that she's had a gastric band too 😂
I think her before picture is just took at a bad angle camera pointing from below rather than above? looking at the before pic and her in the wild pictures there really isn’t much of a difference face wise.

It’s really sad she feels the need to filter herself so much because the before weight loss pics and the in the wild pics actually are really nice and much more nicer than her filtered nostrils and Disney villain eyebrows! She’s a tall strong jaw facial features woman and she really should embrace it rather than filter herself to the point she’s is unrecognisable x

Reactions: 15
The comments on the daily mail are overwhelmingly negative and only a minute number defending her, the odd replies are more criticising the poster rather than defending her. This has back fired massively. I bet the new agency are proper scratching their heads as they have no idea what to do with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just googled her so I could find the DM article. Which one of you nusties did this

1682016507573.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 133
She was extremely thin at one point, there’s one particular photo when pregnant with Ron that sticks in my head.
I know which pic you mean but can't find it.
Theres 2 where she's so so skinny whilst pregnant with Ronnie. There's one where shes buy herself, then there's one where shes walking with Jamie coming out of a shop.
It wasn't long after that second pic where she was admitted into hospital for "complications" with her blood, but an old tattler knew of her well and said she was actually admitted for her eating disorder taking a bad turn and the only way she'd eat was splitting smarties into colour groups and eating them that way, one colour group at a time, so she got admitted.
May not be true but alot of what that tattler would say was true, and it make sense because she often did upload videos of herself splitting smarties that way on her stories and said they taste better when eaten that way.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.