Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!

Reactions: 4

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Was it a house rabbit? Or have I made that up?
I'm guessing house rabbit as she was living in the flat before they bought Greyskull
---
Ah OK, I was under the impression that mental health wasn't one of the criteria they use, but would use less invasive procedures like a sleeve if there were other issues. But then I also thought you had to be morbidly obese to get a band and she definitely wasn't that. Unless she had it done privately of course.
It was private paid by daddy

beanpole

Chatty Member
Been lingering on this thread for years but she is boring the arse off me now, who else is worth a follow on here?
Already keeping up with Charlotte dawson and TwinsandMe
The Aaron Chalmers and Talia Oatway thread is a hidden gem atm 😂

Fragglerock10497

Sorry to defend hinch but if anyone has tried to book a balloon ride they are near on impossible. My friend gave up after 4 years as they cancel them at short notice. They are really weather dependant and usually done either in the evenings or sunrise.
You also have a time limit to book (or number of rebooks can't remember what it was) but because of coivd they extended it for them.
Anyway back to hinch - was expecting 7pm grid post. Will we get a blubbering blether tonight
I agree my friend has just got a refund after 7 failed attempts🫣Lying again Sophie rose😂😂

Reactions: 3

BeeHappy

VIP Member
New thread guyshhhhhhhh!

katesbess

VIP Member
We need to send a search party… both chicken Pam and Daily Mail Kate are missing (I’m only bothered about Pam though!😂)

Edited to add I’ll sleep easy knowing Kate is now Kerry and alive and well 😂
I'd bloody love it if she came on to say they've been learning about life,animals,natural good cycle and so....ate the 🐔

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Ready to be influenced…..is there a particular model?
I’ve got the Sebo Felix. Mine is the Peonies design as that was on offer at the time. They often have a promotion on. I also bought the extension pole as I have some high ceilings & the stairs brush. I’m disabled & love that I can un clip the body & do the stairs that way as I struggle taking a vacuum on the stairs. I also buy the bag deodorisers. I love Sebo

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Sebo without a shadow of doubt. I had a Shark Pet, it was the worst vacuum I’ve ever had & customer service was non-existent. Sebo was recommended by an actual cleaner & is brilliant!
Ready to be influenced…..is there a particular model?

CharlieHannah

A bit harsh don't you think?
No - only thing a bit harsh is when the animal industry is slated unjustifiably by people posting bollocks like this who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about and state nonsense as fact. You have no idea how damaging it is when the wider public believes stuff like this.

Reactions: 2