Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance she's written that statement. She's got her management team to do it. She's a bleeping chicken tit. Surely you could open up in your wee blethers instead of reading out DM love stories to yourself.

Reactions: 36
She didn't seem too upset when she was storying Prat and Piggy the other day. Truth is she probably caused poor Pams demise by the way she treats them. Overfeeding them too many treats, cuddling them, letting the dog near to scare them shitless. I feel sorry for Pam but Hinch is a fraud

Reactions: 45
I love how she tells her followers she loves them, but only drip feeds them snippets, takes them along on her woe is me acts, takes their sympathy and comments, but never tells them what happens at the end. She is constantly drip feeding and I’m so fed up of influencers like her using this method for engagement and ultimately sales
There are a few of em aswell.all seem ti like each others posts. They all seem to compete grief and pain with each other though.theyll see that now and I guarantee they've run off to go cry to the camera and make their own trauma happen

Reactions: 6
Is it Pammasala for dinner tonight Hinch? What did you do with the body?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Pam has been gone a while I think, we didn't see any of the chickens for ages!

I really hope she is telling the truth, small dogs are dreadful for getting chickens, my neighbour lost 4 in one day when the dog got out unnoticed and she did tease Henry with the chickens when they first arrived? 😒
It’s possible of course, but I really don’t think Henry was involved.

Spaniels were bred to retrieve, not to kill, so even if FatDogSlim did manage to catch a chicken spaniels in general hold so gently with their mouths.

Reactions: 16
God these Pam food suggestions are making me wheeze! Stop with the funniness! Second thoughts, keep em coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Giver her a break, she’s been working out how to put Pam in a Jus Roll #PoorPam

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not a chance she's written that statement. She's got her management team to do it. She's a bleeping chicken tit. Surely you could open up in your wee blethers instead of reading out DM love stories to yourself.
Exactly - the commas are in the right place and we know she always puts a space , before a comma!

Reactions: 18
I'm howling at you nusty fat trolls. It's making me crave a chicken roast.

Poor Pam! Sarcasm aside I hope she did have a lovely few month being free. Even if it was with Hinch 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s possible of course, but I really don’t think Henry was involved.

Spaniels were bred to retrieve, not to kill, so even if FatDogSlim did manage to catch a chicken spaniels in general hold so gently with their mouths.
Maybe?
But remember her feeding him those treats, she nearly lost her fingers several times! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.