Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Nah I'm sorry, I'm on one today and it always makes me unpopular here 😅
I'm frustrated as well with this idea that to call herself a farmer she needs to toughen up.
Bullshit.
Of all the farmers, smallholders and everyone in between that I know, all of them at some point have grieved the loss of a livestock animal.
Using my dad as an example because I hear it all from him, he almost quit farming a few times due to lamb deaths or other traumatic experiences. I'm the only one of my siblings who has any interest so I get all the gory and depressing details. Just recently they lost a calf after a nightmare birth ending in a c-section. He was cut up about that when the mother cow recovered and was calling for her baby.
He's always attached to the bottle baby lambs and finds it hard day when they go off to be vacuum packed.
Should he stop calling himself a farmer because he cares about his animals? (arguments about ethics aside because I know someone will latch onto that for an argument and I'm not having it)

He even gets a bit sad when he loses a chicken and they're his least favourite.

Edit to add - she's not really a farmer. But my point still stands

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Here’s the one she made of Henry as well.

I never got over someone on here saying that mashed potato Ronnie looked more like Verne Troyer 😂😂😂
IMG_7586.jpeg
IMG_7587.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Just for clarity it's your reaction that's harsh, you could have explained it in a nice, informative way instead of jumping in like you did, no need really and I personally don't come here for shit like that
Exactly were a friendly bunch on here and don't appreciate the aggressive response

• Heart

Mum of two

VIP Member
Pam has probably flown over the hedge, thumbed a lift on Rat Run Road and is now living her best life with the chicken people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

boundandgagged

VIP Member
No - only thing a bit harsh is when the animal industry is slated unjustifiably by people posting bollocks like this who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about and state nonsense as fact. You have no idea how damaging it is when the wider public believes stuff like this.
Just for clarity it's your reaction that's harsh, you could have explained it in a nice, informative way instead of jumping in like you did, no need really and I personally don't come here for shit like that

• Heart
Reactions: 51

nursemum12

Chatty Member
I’m placing my bingo that the next book is based on rons diagnosis and that quote she used about autism being a superpower this is what all the superhero dress up will be about in the next book. She’s horrid using these boys purely for content as she has none not a moment is sacred for those boys she doesn’t realise how lucky she is all she does is moan about those poor boys

• Sick

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
I have done a great many number of things in my 34 toddler years that I am proud of. Not one of them involves sitting on my arse, scrolling social media and recording myself reading brown nosed messages. She really is the biggest self absorbed narc EVER!

samj123

Can’t believe it guyzz, my name on sumfing. I love you all you’re like an extended family, I can’t get over it, jus Fannk you, fank you so much

• Haha
  • Heart

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Call me a cunt but I never let my kids play with bubbles indoors. They make the floor dangerously slippery so are an outside toy only!! Oh yeah forgot Lonald and Ronald aren’t allowed outside for fear of being trampled 😞

Reactions: 50

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
It takes some real talent to turn something so simple like pasta with tomato sauce and cheese, into a vile inedible stick of shit 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
"the weather today feels special"

Painful. It's actually painful reading the utter bollocks she says.

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I’m actually fuming about this Pam situation, if something awful has happened, she needs to address it, having animals is a wonderful thing, but the price of love is grief, as you can’t have them forever. This is the reality of having animals and if she hides it she’s even more of a knobhead than I thought. #whereispam
It’ll go one of 2 ways. She’ll either:

Just replace it and not mention it at all

Or she’ll mention it eventually and say she’s had a lot of people asking but didn’t want to mention Pam is dead as she likes to keep her page ‘upbeat’ (unless she’s moaning about Jamie, Jamie’s flip flops, Jamie watching football, trolls, her kids, her anxiety, not being able to sleep, not looking like Beyoncé, not being able to lose weight and so on and so forth. You get the gist)

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ahhhh apologies Hen! Jeans are fiiiine, of course! But I genuinely am living on the planet where skinny jeans, jeggings (and don't get me started again on bloody leggings 😂) haven't been fashionable or seen on anyone under the age of 40 for about 4 years and I just figure our Sofa would be more with the fashionable times. But she's never been able to dress has she, so the wine fog was obviously clouding my judgement and altering my expectations of her 🐔🐔
Where do you bloody live?

• Haha
Reactions: 47