Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok so this will be a shock but I actually genuinely sobbed at her stories with Ronnie this morning 😢 the first time I’ve ever cried at her stories. But I wasn’t crying the way the Huns claim they do.
Instead it was because she has this beautiful little boy and does not know and will never know how lucky she is. Instead she plastered him in a filter and puts that moment (even though it was likely all an act) all over instagram, using him and his so called issues for attention yet again.
I would give anything for my child to be here and to hear them say “I love you Mummy”, ANYTHING. I cried because I can’t have that and although she can it means absolutely nothing to her and he is just a money maker and a toy to her.
So upsetting and so incredibly insulting that anybody would use their children like that. But of course the Huns are so thick they will lap it up and be “crying”. Sick in the head the whole lot of them….Hinch you really DO need to “get well”.
You will regret this shit later in life, trust me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

allthefun

Long term lurker, first ever post. Coming in strong with a thread suggestion - “Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back”

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Mrs Hinch #611 - "She's Made Her Gifted Bed, Now She Has To Lie In It!"

Congrats to @Little Miss Annie & suggested by our lovely @InTheDollsHouse on our New Thread Title!
However, couldn't not mention @HissusMinch, which came in second with "The book is a sell out, Freda's in Time Out!" 🤣

Frankly, bugger all has happened since the embarrassing Mummaz Freda fiasco on Wednesday night. (No we won't forget and Tattle always has receipts!)
"Ms Hnch's" unhinged, foul mouthed mother hasn't been shhhheeen or heard of since her random rants and nasty, insulting DM's.

Maybe she is consigned to the newly created "Cosy Corner" in the beige panelled lounge after Hinch "De-Chrishhhtmassed" and replaced the tree with a high backed orthopaedic shhtyle cuntry chair, a new barrrshhhkitt, throw, table and large cuntilyptus plant. 🌿
We hens have re-named this "The GET WELL Corner" in honour of Freda's Wednesday night shit show!
(See thread #609 & #610's re-caps/screenshots).
Failing that, chained to the bed in the FIFTH bedroom or poor Weepy has hidden her in Granddad's Workshop near his Table Saw! Nobody would blame him for not wanting to spend any time with that sour faced woman. 😖

More Fucking Floofheads, dusshht barrrrfs, stupid talking, UNDECLARED ADs & bragging (mostly for the new ghost written Faux Farm book).
The usual Bot buying, showing the sheep how to de-christmas/de-bawball your beauuuutiful homes (wtf!) Standard filtering her face to fuckery, lounging on sofas, shhhtyling the splinter table (which clearly doesn't get used) with more crap to gather dusshht. Looking sad & gormless, in baggy joggies with some pre-recorded screw ups.

The boyeeez were treated to more shhhtinky soft play by growly, huffing, puffing Inch (but this was clearly another pre-record) and poor Lonald still has a deedee attached to his mouth 24/7.

For any doubters, lurkers or newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is a must!

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free hunnays and clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion" or they get losshhht & never schheeen again!

PLEASE feel free to add anything to the re-cap - they are much shorter than in previous times (as agreed end of last year).
Anyone wanting a go at creating a thread, don't be shy, the more variety, the merrier guyyyysssh! 💕🐔

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Fucking hell, she really is her hard faced mothers daughter isn't she. No wonder she uses filters!

IMG_20230109_190635.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hello lovely nusties hens 🐔💕

Thank you so much for the lovely messages on the last thread. It’s been a tough few days, especially yesterday when everything went haywire and it was even talked about an emergency caesarean for baby owlet, but thankfully not needed and things are improving. I feel a bit better today, although still feeling weak and sleeping lots. Still having intravenous meds/fluids so I’ll be staying in hospital for a bit. Hopefully only a few more days as I miss my little owlets, but will do anything to make sure baby owlet is safe.

To keep on topic... I haven’t kept up with Hinch but presume she’s still banging on about “Her book” I think it’s so odd she doesn’t refer to it as “Her families book” after all minus Fruitcake Freda, Weepy and the ghost of the back passage they’re all in it 🤭

Blessed be thy nusties 💕 Get Well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I don't believe Ron was ever on a 'speech journey'. Plenty of children don't speak until they're three. Then their vocabulary develops quickly there after.

In fact, I don't think the NHS will refer children for speech therapy until they are at least 3 years old.
I think her is on a speech journey, remember speech isnt just about how we use sounds and words. I think his area of need in speech is pragmatics, like social understanding of language… this is why she says “invisible needs” as she believes they are invisible even though this type of speech, language and communication need is frequently the one that a lot of neurodivergent people have.

Ron is probably autistic, the reason she won’t say it right now is

A) it pisses her off tattle spotted the signs when that kid was just a baby because it was so obvious.

B) she’s got some deal to sell this part of her sons life and is waiting for the time to share it. I’m guessing a book deal, “Ron’s journey with autism”

c) she lives in an area where they don’t diagnose autism till a certain age (in my area is age 4) so he has some other diagnosis at the moment, maybe something like developmental language disorder which might then change to autism spectrum disorder with an speech, language and associated need associated with that.

Ron seems to have challenges with lots of non verbal communication, we’ve seen him in the background in social settings to and, eg remember when he was the only child spinning around and “in his own world” at a party? This is apart of communication. Either she gets a diagnosis and supports him or our other theory is she’s always been embarrassed and Ron might mask his whole life. For example. That spinning at the party told me he was over stimulated so perhaps the spinning was him self soothing to calm down.

Also, without outing my kid too much (I don’t think this will) my son is autistic and HATES the camera so I very rarely use it as much as I want to. He shuts down like Ron. He doesn’t like being “watched” like that, fortunately I don’t try and force him to perform for me and I certainly won’t for strangers either

• Heart
Reactions: 63

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
That story was so sad. It was like Ron didn’t know he was being filmed, for once, and the way he was gazing up at her doing his ABC’s he actually thought he had her full attention. But no, she then pulls all sorts of stupid expressions and couldn’t be more unnatural if she tried. Unfortunately we are going to get more of this from the oh so relatable children’s author aren’t we 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 60

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I don’t know why everyone is getting vexed about the lack of space in the garden just for them. Sopha very considerately decorated their playroom with an outdoor theme so they never have to leave the house! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59

jimbobs_small_knob

I’m feeling the rage today, I’ve spent the day in the pissing rain, knee deep in mud and cow shit whilst the vet TB tested our cows. I am drenched, bone cold, I stink and I’m hungry yet she farts around on her tend farm making it look all pretty! Farming isn’t pretty, it’s bloody hard work, something she wouldn’t know anything about 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Vicsta231

Brag brag brag fucking brag
Baby spice Solomon wannabe is so out of touch

thread suggestion… read her book? She can’t even read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Handwash30

VIP Member
New Hinch face out at the petting farm today

before anyone asks no that’s not me getting a selfie with her 😂
My god.

There was talk of Hinch world book day costumes the other day. Just wanted to let you all know I’m selling fancy dress bundles hunnayz, let me know if you’re interested #ad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55