Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see fruitcakeFreda has been roped in to help. Ffs Sloth can't you do anything alone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hello lovely nusties hens 🐔💕

Thank you so much for the lovely messages on the last thread. It’s been a tough few days, especially yesterday when everything went haywire and it was even talked about an emergency caesarean for baby owlet, but thankfully not needed and things are improving. I feel a bit better today, although still feeling weak and sleeping lots. Still having intravenous meds/fluids so I’ll be staying in hospital for a bit. Hopefully only a few more days as I miss my little owlets, but will do anything to make sure baby owlet is safe.

To keep on topic... I haven’t kept up with Hinch but presume she’s still banging on about “Her book” I think it’s so odd she doesn’t refer to it as “Her families book” after all minus Fruitcake Freda, Weepy and the ghost of the back passage they’re all in it 🤭

Blessed be thy nusties 💕 Get Well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Thank you so much for the lovely messages on the last thread. It’s been a tough few days, especially yesterday when everything went haywire and it was even talked about an emergency caesarean for baby owlet, but thankfully not needed and things are improving. I feel a bit better today, although still feeling weak and sleeping lots. Still having intravenous meds/fluids so I’ll be staying in hospital for a bit. Hopefully only a few more days as I miss my little owlets, but will do anything to make sure baby owlet is safe.

To keep on topic... I haven’t kept up with Hinch but presume she’s still banging on about “Her book” I think it’s so odd she doesn’t refer to it as “Her families book” after all minus Fruitcake Freda, Weepy and the ghost of the back passage they’re all in it 🤭

Keep getting better and we miss your creative genius songscccch ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She took them down when she took the toilet selfie! Same clothes! Although she wears clothes for weeks on end. Prob didn’t want to show it because it has fruitcake in it, was waiting for everyone to forget her mums nuts before she put her back on her socials 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going on about all the similarities in the book…yes, the artist really captured how off centre your staircase is!

B477C439-36F6-4695-ACDA-A50959378650.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s more interested in the egotism of her and her house being immortalised into a book than the actual story.

I wonder if she will now address the different staircase or will she ignore it….

Reactions: 32

Get well soon. We miss you on here glad your resting. Sending you lots of nastyyyy troll love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
‘It’s the details and the similarities for me‘ FFS why is she so thick?
She is making my head hurt!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.