Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts.
This morning's story STOP FILTERING YOUR KIDS!
Toilet selfie. Was she showing the socks because someone asked for recommendations on here last week? If you don't like it don't look, Hunnieeee.
My teenage daughter takes random photos and sends them to me on WhatsApp (not Instagram) Hunch you are nearly 33 not a teenager ffs grow up!

Reactions: 38
So is this why she was so fast to say she's not a cleaner now because she's now an author hahaha ok hun. Save the trees for the series of life on the farm book, we don't want them!!!

Reactions: 21
The story of the wooly wankers what section of the garden is that. Looks different to usual
I thought it was the secret garden because of the wall, if she's letting the camels in there then bang goes Ron and lons last chance to have a safe play space 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That story was so sad. It was like Ron didn’t know he was being filmed, for once, and the way he was gazing up at her doing his ABC’s he actually thought he had her full attention. But no, she then pulls all sorts of stupid expressions and couldn’t be more unnatural if she tried. Unfortunately we are going to get more of this from the oh so relatable children’s author aren’t we 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 60
Little Ronnie is so cute ❤ makes me feel sad for him seeing all his private moments being shown he’s not always going to be 3 years old he will one day be the awkward teenager cringing himself at what’s online for the world to be seen.

I really don’t understand how they can sell their children’s most private moments like that! not just Sophie almost every “wannabe” celeb does it, if you can’t get famous of your own talent or personality then it says it all! Look at Adele for example ? Proper A list celebrity with amazing talent ! You can still be rich and successful without cashing in on your children.

Reactions: 49
Those comments on MHMMDI getting her age wrong have got to her haven't they? Putting her age on a story and now pigtails to try and look youthful. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
What was that face at the end?!!!!!! Also mentioning SSS and Primark in the same picture, subliminal advertising. Two cheeks of the same arse, in it together, getting round the rules any way they can.

Reactions: 24
Like I said, we are going to be seeing a lot more of the boys because she’s a Childrens author now. She has to portray being a mum to them so expect more acting and staged videos and posts from her and Jamie. It’s so sad to see influencers using their kids like this - proves to me how talentless they are when they have to resort to using their own children for content 😞
Let's hope all these 'famous' people that sell their kids privacy are putting money aside for when they are older, hopefully as fast as they are spending it. Highly doubtful. I'm poor and try to save for their future. Always makes me wonder, because they ain't going to be making this money when they turn 17 ready to drive

Reactions: 19
Wtf have I just watched? She forced that I love you out. The tend crying. Painful to watch.

She can't say Ronnie has invisible speech or on a journey anymore cos the kid can talk fine.

That 'I love you' wasn't natural. I don't buy it, she's spoke and treat that little boy like tit infront of the camera too many times to now act like loving mother of the year.

AND ffs, take those bunches out. You look a state.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
What was that weird reaction when Ronnie said I love you? Like wtf? Plus it’s not the first time she’s set him up to say it either so why is she pretending it makes her sooooo emotional to hear it still?
She kind of looked like she smelt something bad and didn’t know how to get out the cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The way that filter makes Ronnie look like a doll. Just shows how much it’s manipulating her face too.

I don't believe Ron was ever on a 'speech journey'. Plenty of children don't speak until they're three. Then their vocabulary develops quickly there after.

In fact, I don't think the NHS will refer children for speech therapy until they are at least 3 years old.

Those bloody pigtails. Alex from the traitors could pull it off - her head isn’t the size of a watermelon and hers were positioned in a flattering way. Hinch looks like Angelica pickles.
Only certain ppl can pull this off. I can’t and I’ll admit it

Reactions: 11
Well that was bizarre. I just watched sound up. She deleted and then re uploaded. She’s the most unnatural, fake, conniving madam I’ve ever seen.

oh and your child doesn’t need to rote learn the alphabet. He needs to learn phonics. Ok babe.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.