Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topsy-turvy2

Can't sleep..spotted cribs on the TV aint seen in donkeys years and Martha Stewart pops up for the second half of it..its yet to get to it but she has animals.
THATS WHAT SHES TRYING TO DO can't belive I didnt see it before now 🤣🤣

Can't sleep..spotted cribs on the TV aint seen in donkeys years and Martha Stewart pops up for the second half of it..its yet to get to it but she has animals.
THATS WHAT SHES TRYING TO DO can't belive I didnt see it before now 🤣🤣
Eta
So far we have horse, budgies and a very cranky Martha telling production not to touch anything and ating the cameraman to move away from the wall hes knocking it 😅😅😅
I'm baffled not one of us has copped this before now🤣🤣🤣, unless I missed it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

cc_2013

VIP Member
Funny, I follow a lot of authors on social media and have never seen them use #ad. 😳

"When people refer to their own books in social media posts, these posts are likely to count as ads. This is because they have a commercial interest in selling the book they've referred to.

When Mylene Klass published an Instagram reel that showed images of her book, the ASA investigated complaints that it wasn’t obviously identifiable as an ad (Myleene Klass, 02 November 2022).

Because the video didn’t contain a label that made this clear, and opened with shots of various celebrities answering questions, the ASA ruled that the ad didn’t make this adequately clear."

👆🏻 Will be interesting to see if they do anything about Hunch.
So are publishers supposed to state #AD on all social media posts? Or do they already?

Reactions: 2

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Please tell me this isn’t a real thing! My gran and mum shop at Tesco a lot and pick up baby things from there. You’re going to put me into labour with that thought and that they might buy me some Hinch baby items 🤢🤣
Oh seriously I saw some muslin squares there and the Henry teddy today x

Reactions: 1