Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the big adventure?
not like they emigrated to the other side of the world!
She really needs a reality check

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just catching up and I have got to say, her facial expression towards the end of the video makes me feel quite sad for Ronnie. He’s just acting like every other child, interested in what their parent is doing and wants to copy.. yet she looks at him as if he has done something wrong.
View attachment 1866683
View attachment 1866685
So sad…. Angelica Pickles is no natural mama is she?…. Sadly she’s another ‘influencer’ who had babies for content not because she wanted them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she’s not tagging her book as AD. She should be. She has advertised many of her own products over the years, so she is fully aware of advertising standards rules. I think she’s arrogant, and thinks the most the ASA will do is get in touch with her management to give them another warning. She knows they never take action against her. She wants to plug her book at every given opportunity, and if she tags her posts with AD it may put off some followers buying it, so she omits tagging it and it looks like she isn’t really trying to sell it, when in reality she absolutely is!

Anyway, keep in reporting her to the ASA..I live in hope that one day they may actually do something about this con woman
Funny, I follow a lot of authors on social media and have never seen them use #ad. 😳

"When people refer to their own books in social media posts, these posts are likely to count as ads. This is because they have a commercial interest in selling the book they've referred to.

When Mylene Klass published an Instagram reel that showed images of her book, the ASA investigated complaints that it wasn’t obviously identifiable as an ad (Myleene Klass, 02 November 2022).

Because the video didn’t contain a label that made this clear, and opened with shots of various celebrities answering questions, the ASA ruled that the ad didn’t make this adequately clear."

👆🏻 Will be interesting to see if they do anything about Hunch.

Reactions: 24
New Hinch face out at the petting farm today

before anyone asks no that’s not me getting a selfie with her 😂
OMG she is unrecognisable! Is her jawline really that big IRL or is the picture distorted?

Reactions: 8
New Hinch face out at the petting farm today

before anyone asks no that’s not me getting a selfie with her 😂
Christ!!!!! The selfie in the mirror made her jaw look quite dainty and heart shaped, it’s giving roblox head here

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone get reporting, the more the better. Here's the link - https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html, profile URL https://instagram.com/mrshinchhome?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= and screenshot. It only takes minutes and you can set up an account so its even quicker next time 😉
It's become a full time job, all this reporting!
Why do they (the ASA) never do anything?
Starting to think the screenshots from her stories aren't enough or by the time the ASA review our complaints it's too late as the story has gone????????

Reactions: 19
"a book about reassurance" yeah cos everyone can afford 2 houses and be able to drag a move out over a whole year, so by the time the kids move in they are already extremely familiar with the house and everything about it, plus visit their old house all the time because their auntie lives there. Yeah sounds right. Shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Everyone get reporting, the more the better. Here's the link - https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html, profile URL https://instagram.com/mrshinchhome?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= and screenshot. It only takes minutes and you can set up an account so its even quicker next time 😉
I hope kids don't see the picture of Janine sliding down the banister in the picture and try to copy him and Hunch back hopping down on one size 5 footz

duck me, I'm not sure which scares me the most, she's looking very Jim Carrey Mask style in real life however she looks like an Alien in photoshop style.

Reactions: 16
She was trying to stop herself crying I think
😂 She really wasn't!!!
She was making it LOOOOOOOOK like that. When really, she practiced that little clip 5 times before filming, the most unnatural thing I've ever seen between a mother and child.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
what filter is she using it’s literally taken 10 metres off her jaw and erased every single line, she’s also got no naso folds on the filtered 😭
Isn’t it shocking. I think she uses an app called snow, you can take inches off your chin, jaw, nose, change the shape of your eyes, you can change your entire face
D31651E5-506C-4AAA-9FB9-E7671E34E2CE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.