Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've skipped a few pages so not sure what I've missed. Really hope not rabbits. So much more hard work than they're made out to be! Love my boy but he's a pain in the arse 😂
I'm with you here I thought they be easy! Boy was I wrong. Here my boys stitch the lighter one hates being touched and will bite to say piss off but his very chilled, Lilo is a complete crank does love a cuddle but is an absolute tit, chews everything and is very cheeky.

If Hinch is getting rabbits she needs to take alot on board ect but I reckon she get goats.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm with you here I thought they be easy! Boy was I wrong. Here my boys stitch the lighter one hates being touched and will bite to say piss off but his very chilled, Lilo is a complete crank does love a cuddle but is an absolute tit, chews everything and is very cheeky.

If Hinch is getting rabbits she needs to take alot on board ect but I reckon she get goats.
Ahhhh they are beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When she was recording before Christmas (can't remember what, she bores the arse off me) Ron kept interupting and said "I want to see the animals" are these the same animals?
The reveal will probably be a "I just can't believe it guyzzz" just as SSS gives birth. 😏
Agreed. This is already done and dusted. She means she will reveal whatever they are once the weather is nicer and she has “tamed” whatever it is. She’s dragging out the content.

Reactions: 26
The only thing I’ve ever been jealous of that she has is that massive garden. She can keep her big show house. But imagine having all of that space for your dog and kids!

So much potential for the most amazing play area it’d be amazing. She could literally have one of those little villages with all the little houses and shops. The kids would love it

But what is she doing instead? Fencing it all off for animals to push the farm narrative.

I’ve said it before when she lived in Grey Skull and I’ll say it again. Nothing will EVER be enough for her. She’ll get the goats. Then she’ll get pigs. She’ll fill that garden as quick as she fills her house with tat. Then when she can’t fit anymore in she’ll have another child.

So boring and predictable.

Try filling your life with what you have right now Sophie. Take a time out. Go at least 6 months appreciating what you have and making the best life you can with your boys because no matter how much you buy it’s not filling that void inside you is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I suppose the whole focus on Lonnies bunny means it's rabbits. But why summer, you can get rabbits any time? Unless she's getting angora rabbits, particular breed might mean a bit of a wait. Unless she's getting rabbits AND goats

Reactions: 17
bleeping hell, she really is her hard faced mothers daughter isn't she. No wonder she uses filters!

IMG_20230109_190635.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I suppose the whole focus on Lonnies bunny means it's rabbits. But why summer, you can get rabbits any time? Unless she's getting angora rabbits, particular breed might mean a bit of a wait. Unless she's getting rabbits AND goats
Like hinches sous chef says she’s already got them. She’s just waiting til it’s not muddy outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she sees little/modest gardens full of trampolines, slides, swings push along cars, all different sizes of paddling pools, she’s got to have some sort of mental realisation that she’s doing motherhood badly, surely .

I love the spring, summer hearing the laughter of little ones in their gardens
She doesn't care. My mother is the same. My auntie (her sister) regularly has her adult children and their babies over for dinner and Sunday lunch. My mum hasn't invited us to hers since I moved out 24 years ago, that includes Christmas. She thinks mums that do that are weird. Some people will never see anything other than their own way.

Reactions: 15
When she was recording before Christmas (can't remember what, she bores the arse off me) Ron kept interupting and said "I want to see the animals" are these the same animals?
The reveal will probably be a "I just can't believe it guyzzz" just as SSS gives birth. 😏

Reactions: 10
Ugh I hope not! The pair of them together would be worse than a dose of thrush!
Ahhhh but you know Greedy would post it as her fans would want to know who she met up with today…….bang goes Hunches pre-records showing her and mummazzzzz taking down the bannister garland!! Xx

Reactions: 10
More animals? Area fenced off and turfed? It’s got to be rabbits or Guinea pigs. Shame she hasn’t had an area turfed and fenced off for her kids. She’s no mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.