Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #611 - "She's Made Her Gifted Bed, Now She Has To Lie In It!"

Congrats to @Little Miss Annie & suggested by our lovely @InTheDollsHouse on our New Thread Title!
However, couldn't not mention @HissusMinch, which came in second with "The book is a sell out, Freda's in Time Out!" 🤣

Frankly, bugger all has happened since the embarrassing Mummaz Freda fiasco on Wednesday night. (No we won't forget and Tattle always has receipts!)
"Ms Hnch's" unhinged, foul mouthed mother hasn't been shhhheeen or heard of since her random rants and nasty, insulting DM's.

Maybe she is consigned to the newly created "Cosy Corner" in the beige panelled lounge after Hinch "De-Chrishhhtmassed" and replaced the tree with a high backed orthopaedic shhtyle cuntry chair, a new barrrshhhkitt, throw, table and large cuntilyptus plant. 🌿
We hens have re-named this "The GET WELL Corner" in honour of Freda's Wednesday night tit show!
(See thread #609 & #610's re-caps/screenshots).
Failing that, chained to the bed in the FIFTH bedroom or poor Weepy has hidden her in Granddad's Workshop near his Table Saw! Nobody would blame him for not wanting to spend any time with that sour faced woman. 😖

More bleeping Floofheads, dusshht barrrrfs, stupid talking, UNDECLARED ADs & bragging (mostly for the new ghost written Faux Farm book).
The usual Bot buying, showing the sheep how to de-christmas/de-bawball your beauuuutiful homes (wtf!) Standard filtering her face to fuckery, lounging on sofas, shhhtyling the splinter table (which clearly doesn't get used) with more crap to gather dusshht. Looking sad & gormless, in baggy joggies with some pre-recorded screw ups.

The boyeeez were treated to more shhhtinky soft play by growly, huffing, puffing Inch (but this was clearly another pre-record) and poor Lonald still has a deedee attached to his mouth 24/7.

For any doubters, lurkers or newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is a must!

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free hunnays and clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion" or they get losshhht & never schheeen again!

PLEASE feel free to add anything to the re-cap - they are much shorter than in previous times (as agreed end of last year).
Anyone wanting a go at creating a thread, don't be shy, the more variety, the merrier guyyyysssh! 💕🐔

• Heart
Reactions: 82
She looks stupid. She's tagging Stacey so it ups her engagement also .  but an actual mum has the kids attached In garden centre toilets. . Freda be there though as she can't do anything on her own. More links to advertise
clothes

Reactions: 42
Pretty small detail but why has he suddenly started to wear leggings? She’s always worn big over sized chavvy tracksuit bottoms. Noticed the same in a recent reel she did and thought how ODD

Reactions: 25
Now, no judgement here guyschhh but I’m a fan of a nice crisp white sock over leggings but it’s got to be a Nike ankle sock, not some bleeping Totes toasties 🤭 I bet the bottom of the sock is stuck to her insoles 😂
ETA: No offence to anyone who does wear these socks over leggings. Wear what you want, I look like I’m fresh off a 20 somethings insta page whilst rapidly approaching 40 so I am not fit to judge anyone 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The most fucked up thing is she’s taken that on her “WORK” phone to upload on her “business” page just seems bleeping madness to me

Reactions: 35
I'll bet she has given the socks a good old sniff and had them under her pillow before wearing them. Dirty pervert.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The little comment in the pigtail selfie, It's in the bin for me! Ummmm .... She's read that many times on Tattle! 🤭
Need a bigger bin darrrrlin'! 👍🏼 ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If someone somehow gained possession of my used socks, and proceeded to start WEARING them, I would “let them keep them” as well. God 🤢

Inch’s sulking superhero video and the Neanderthal-esque reels of her taking the decorations down were all very unflattering. I think this toilet pic is her feeling herself and wanting to let us all know she’s still got it. Don’t think it really does the job, but I think that was the goal.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Literally no one cares where any of those clothing items are from. They're probably more interested in the bin liners since you sold yourself as a cleaner originally

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Garden centre toilet selfie? Wtf! Hinch, teenage girls take toilet selfies NOT middle aged women. And your hair looks tit. Attempt to appear relatable here with the Primark leggings (or is there an ulterior motive, pls don't say she will have a range with them). Primark leggings are rubbish. I don't like leggings anyway, but that's beside the point!

Now, no judgement here guyschhh but I’m a fan of a nice crisp white sock over leggings but it’s got to be a Nike ankle sock, not some bleeping Totes toasties 🤭 I bet the bottom of the sock is stuck to her insoles 😂
ETA: No offence to anyone who does wear these socks over leggings. Wear what you want, I look like I’m fresh off a 20 somethings insta page whilst rapidly approaching 40 so I am not fit to judge anyone 😂
I do actually like her socks but then I love Scandinavian socks, they actually stay up and don't slip down!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.