Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite scary how Lennie can open that stable door she had fitted, (know it wasn’t locked either) don’t the wooly wankers come through there? What if they were there one day when she left the outside door wide open & Lennie let them through, disaster waiting to happen & she was somewhere else prancing around on her phone.

Reactions: 20
All that garden "farm' space and nothing for the kids!!! My god I'd kill for that space there would be slides and water fun & climbing frames and whatever I could get my hands on even if its second hand to make my kids have the most FUN!!!

BUT NO... collecting farm animals for attention is WAAAAAY more important

• Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s depressing really. That home could be a wonderland for those kids by now. Instead it’s just a full on “farm” themed vanity project for Hinch.

Shes lucky enough to be at home with two little boys, but all she cares about is hoarding animals because she thinks it makes her look like a Disney princess. Surely at some point whoever pet sits for her is going to have to tell her to duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t know why everyone is getting vexed about the lack of space in the garden just for them. Sopha very considerately decorated their playroom with an outdoor theme so they never have to leave the house! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm with you here I thought they be easy! Boy was I wrong. Here my boys stitch the lighter one hates being touched and will bite to say piss off but his very chilled, Lilo is a complete crank does love a cuddle but is an absolute tit, chews everything and is very cheeky.

If Hinch is getting rabbits she needs to take alot on board ect but I reckon she get goats.
Goats will have a lurrrrrvvvvely time nibbling on her besssspoke panelling. 😂😂😂

What is it with her hair? Just noticed it's not even pigtails. It's a strange half up half down 'creation' Never seen anything like it.
Inspired by Hagrid and his bunches, bit of axel grease to smooth it all down and we are good to go😂#yuleball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Re her 'Secret Garden'.

She said she was turning it into something in the summer - that was in Feb 2022. A tad late huh.

Putting in a summer house, shepherd's hut, BBQ area, children's area or even a lazy spa.

@Pollyanna263 added in an aerial shot.

View attachment 1869679View attachment 1869681View attachment 1869691View attachment 1869689View attachment 1869690View attachment 1869683
“Separated green from the field”

She really thinks of her GARDEN as a field 😂
Separated green….does she mean grass 😂

Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh look, she's getting Lennie to speak after was mentioned we never hear him babble/speak. Sophie our little puppet ☺😁
Fluffy animals, so rabbits then Sophie, after countless times making it obvious.
Since Gepetto is now an absent father it’s up to us to be the puppet masters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she constantly laugh when she is talking when there is absolutely nothing funny. Screaching because the stupid alpacas are walking out of her house!
bleeping sad bunches witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh gosh, it’s going to be goats isn’t it? She’ll love it when they all start munching on her hair 🙊
It's when they butt the children i had 2 pygmy goats and they always went after my children my kids where older and could run and play but her kids can't hope she doesn't get then with horns or she have a lot more than just a bruised arse... i dont understand how people can not see thro her

Reactions: 11
We’ve owned pretty much every pet going over the years from a horse to tropical fish via dogs, cats, Guinea pigs and an unsuccessful business of breeding hamsters ( it was a money making idea I had at the age of 12, mum wasn’t impressed when she found my bedroom over run when she came in to hoover one morning!) and I can categorically say the one I would never have again is a rabbit.

They are not as a rule child friendly, their back legs can give one hell of a kick, their teeth continually grow which can cause issues, and they need a lot of cleaning for little reward.

That said, I’ve never owned alpacas, they look equally unpleasant!
Never owned a rabbit myself but a Vet I worked alongside once summed them up as "just an animal who is always one hour away from dying" 😂🙈

So much that can go wrong with them, they need so much care and knowledge. And space!! So much more than a lot of people assume they will need. They are not a very well domesticated animal, they are prey and don't handle stress (from humans, handling or other animals) well. Their instinct when threatened is to play dead, or go in to shock which can be deadly in itself.

All this being said, they are adorable, fluffy and will be easy to get cute slow mo videos of so perfect Insta content I guess.

Not sure what arriving in Summer has to do with it, unless they're a birthday present for one of the boys?

• Haha
I’m calling bingo that those floofs disappear by the end of the year. They’ll get in & break something she loves like a door or something weepy Al made & it’s au revoir floofs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.