Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

All.the.vest

Little Ronnie is so cute ❤ makes me feel sad for him seeing all his private moments being shown he’s not always going to be 3 years old he will one day be the awkward teenager cringing himself at what’s online for the world to be seen.

I really don’t understand how they can sell their children’s most private moments like that! not just Sophie almost every “wannabe” celeb does it, if you can’t get famous of your own talent or personality then it says it all! Look at Adele for example ? Proper A list celebrity with amazing talent ! You can still be rich and successful without cashing in on your children.

Reactions: 49

londonLA

Chatty Member
Why would you take a picture of yourself in the mirror of a garden centre toilet? Do grown people actually do this? 😕 If I walked in on someone doing that I'd think they were a right sad case....

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I believe this is her pretending to be overwhelmed that Ronnie has said he loves her. It's all part of her content for her books. Nothing is real. Him singing the alphabet doesn't mean he is a genius, for one thing teachers teach in phonics, that is just a song by rote. Also the love you was parroted, he repeated what she said to him. Fake af

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Latest post on MHMMDI are asking for cleaning accounts as Hinch is rubbish and they've listed loads which people are saying they're going to follow and have already or are going to unfollow hinch🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Those comments on MHMMDI getting her age wrong have got to her haven't they? Putting her age on a story and now pigtails to try and look youthful. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

llamadramamama21

Shes one of those people. So unhappy that she has to constantly buy shit for that burst of happiness. The novelty soon wears off. She's clearly a very unhappy individual. Takes takes takes, buys buys buys, but wheres the kids happiness in this? It's all for her. It's all for show. Has to constantly buy stuff to feel relevant. Has to have everything such as a "farm" or the kids play room EXACTLY like outside her home so she doesn't need to take the children out because "why should she..they have everything they "need" at that house "
Its actually pretty sad tbh. The only time I've seen them really out is with Jim Bob at softplay. I dont think I've ever seen those kids go anywhere else.

And then you've got mummy helping take a garland down!? Can't do anything herself, always lingering.

I honestly am baffled.
Her time is coming. She Is definitely no longer relevant thats for sure!

Reactions: 47

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
We can look forward to her sharing fake messages where she will say she's being trolled for allowing her son to play with make up and how she won't stand for it! Her son can be WHATEVER HE WANTS TO BE! Got it?? He can do whatever he likes and have whatever he wants!
Well, apart from his privacy, mummaz needs to be able to sell his soul for the gram! Oh, and being able to have proper access to the garden because mummy has put 3 dangerous animals there that she can't control.
But apart from that he can have anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Do you know what I'd love? If she has had the secret garden done already, wouldn't it be hilarious if Google maps updated and revealed it before her?
It hasn't before everyone rushes to look - I was just thinking it this morning

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s sliding down the tend Amazon book chart and that’s even with the price being reduced twice today - once to £11 and now it’s £9.99.

it’ll be in the bargain bin before it’s even properly released at this rate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Why wouldn’t u create a nice garden for your family instead of building a pig sty or whatever it is for whatever animal is on the bucket list next?
I like visiting the farm like everyone else but good grief I would not like one in my back yard, with all the flies and smell of shit.
She seems to struggle to look after her 2 boys, let alone an entire herd of animals, it’s all very strange, I think it is all linked to the future of her content/books & none of it is for a genuine purpose. She’s such an odd woman, making odd and irresponsible choices.

• Heart
2 things from that clip of her with Ron, why is she crying because her son said he loves her? Probably to keep the sheep onside and why does she let Ron snatch all the time? I’ve saw him do it to her and Len and he should be told not to do it, I’m sure he wouldn’t get away with that at nursery so why is she scared stiff to tell her son no?
"Crying"

4z4pgz.jpg

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Oh Soph, you crack us up!! You don't need to worry about eating ice cream!! You're so beautiful and slim and I wish I could eat a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's like you can! You don't need any life apps, you're perfect exactly as you are and anyone who says differently is just a nasty jealous troll!"

Sophie Hinchliffe. Fishing for sheep compliments since 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So her house is a state because she works full time 6 days a week but I thought her “job” was filming herself cleaning stuff. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 45