Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe Ron was ever on a 'speech journey'. Plenty of children don't speak until they're three. Then their vocabulary develops quickly there after.

In fact, I don't think the NHS will refer children for speech therapy until they are at least 3 years old.
I think her is on a speech journey, remember speech isnt just about how we use sounds and words. I think his area of need in speech is pragmatics, like social understanding of language… this is why she says “invisible needs” as she believes they are invisible even though this type of speech, language and communication need is frequently the one that a lot of neurodivergent people have.

Ron is probably autistic, the reason she won’t say it right now is

A) it pisses her off tattle spotted the signs when that kid was just a baby because it was so obvious.

B) she’s got some deal to sell this part of her sons life and is waiting for the time to share it. I’m guessing a book deal, “Ron’s journey with autism”

c) she lives in an area where they don’t diagnose autism till a certain age (in my area is age 4) so he has some other diagnosis at the moment, maybe something like developmental language disorder which might then change to autism spectrum disorder with an speech, language and associated need associated with that.

Ron seems to have challenges with lots of non verbal communication, we’ve seen him in the background in social settings to and, eg remember when he was the only child spinning around and “in his own world” at a party? This is apart of communication. Either she gets a diagnosis and supports him or our other theory is she’s always been embarrassed and Ron might mask his whole life. For example. That spinning at the party told me he was over stimulated so perhaps the spinning was him self soothing to calm down.

Also, without outing my kid too much (I don’t think this will) my son is autistic and HATES the camera so I very rarely use it as much as I want to. He shuts down like Ron. He doesn’t like being “watched” like that, fortunately I don’t try and force him to perform for me and I certainly won’t for strangers either

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Ps the only other thing I’ve always wondered and not just for Ronnie, I wonder this from a lot of children of influencers who spend a lot of their day “performing”. Or even just being apart of that lifestyle. It must feel really chaotic and unsettling for them having parents who don’t appear to offer much in the way of routine.

something called reactive attachment disorder that can present like a person that is autistic but yeah, it must be hard to establish a healthy attachment to a parent who is more attached to a phone and the “image” of being a good parent rather than actually being one.

Reactions: 49
The most fucked up thing is she’s taken that on her “WORK” phone to upload on her “business” page just seems bleeping madness to me
When was the last time she posted a visit to her mums for a cuppa or a roast? I think you nusties are right as usual. Something I a (size 5) foot and her parents have split.
I don't blame her dad tbh. Imagine living with mad ma

She keeps dropping in that she’s 32 as well; I’m sure I’ve seen it a few times across various stories. Protesting too much m’lady?

Because so many on Facebook are saying 40😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20230105_173503_com.instagram.android.jpg

It's probably been mentioned by you trolls cos nothing gets past you all.. I took this the other day but forgot to post.

She has literally recreated her mum's front room??? Apart from the hideous chanda-lampshade

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I believe this is her pretending to be overwhelmed that Ronnie has said he loves her. It's all part of her content for her books. Nothing is real. Him singing the alphabet doesn't mean he is a genius, for one thing teachers teach in phonics, that is just a song by rote. Also the love you was parroted, he repeated what she said to him. Fake af

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Article talking about children on social media - it briefly mentions parents who are influencers and they using their children as content. There definitely needs to be laws in place to protect these children who are too young to understand what their parents are doing - exposing them to unnecessary dangers and not giving them the right to privacy that they deserve. If a child can’t have a social media account until the age of 13, then they shouldn’t feature, for example, on MrsHinchhome business account. Sophie and her family don’t care about privacy and protecting those boys - it’s all about the money, money, money. Bet those boys don’t have a legal employment contract, yet they make money for Sophie by attracting followers & family brands such as Pampers, P&G, Puffin publishers, Tescos clothing. These brands should also have a responsibility to those boys who feature on Sophie’s account. It’s all so shady.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
That video of her and Ron. I felt really weird watching that.
We've all mentioned that she doesn't talk properly to him now she's speaking "properly" acting like she engages with him and allows him to use make up!? I don't think so love. What an absoloute tit show of an act she just put on! And then again he says something she laughing like a fkin hyena asif he shouldn't be able to do it. His speech seems fine to me!!! She's the one making his speech terrible by talking to him like a newborn baby most days.

That videos pissed me off tbh. Haven't had my coffee yet.

Reactions: 39
Crrrriinnngggeeeeeeeeeee
She looked like she was going to kiss him but then stopped herself… how wierd and unnatural… that poor boy… she’s probably trying to get the lgbtq bite by allowing him to play with makeup… she’s a devious cow and does everything so her sheep praise her… she did it with the dolls too… which is perfectly fine of course but we know she just pushes it for content 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is exactly what I thought. Twice she asked him if he liked makeup?? There's always another agenda with her and unfortunately those two boys are there just for her content

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Stop using your son for content! Stop putting his most private moments on the Internet! This is not the first time we have all heard him say love you mum before stop being a drama queen for the camea! As someone with children with severe speech delay that didn't start talking until at least 6 years old this really really annoys me, it's his journey stop making everything about you all of the time

• Sad
Reactions: 44
What was that weird reaction when Ronnie said I love you? Like wtf? Plus it’s not the first time she’s set him up to say it either so why is she pretending it makes her sooooo emotional to hear it still?
She kind of looked like she smelt something bad and didn’t know how to get out the cupboard
What was that weird reaction when Ronnie said I love you? Like wtf? Plus it’s not the first time she’s set him up to say it either so why is she pretending it makes her sooooo emotional to hear it still?
She kind of looked like she smelt something bad and didn’t know how to get out the cupboard
Maybe someone’s tit in the hall again 🤣 seems to happen a lot at their house I’ve three kids and don’t think I have had to clean that much tit off the floor as she apparently has oh and a dog 🤣I must be doing it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't believe Ron was ever on a 'speech journey'. Plenty of children don't speak until they're three. Then their vocabulary develops quickly there after.

In fact, I don't think the NHS will refer children for speech therapy until they are at least 3 years old.
Their limited communication, interaction and vocabulary will have hindered him for sure. He came on leaps and bounds when he started nursery.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Article talking about children on social media - it briefly mentions parents who are influencers and they using their children as content. There definitely needs to be laws in place to protect these children who are too young to understand what their parents are doing - exposing them to unnecessary dangers and not giving them the right to privacy that they deserve. If a child can’t have a social media account until the age of 13, then they shouldn’t feature, for example, on MrsHinchhome business account. Sophie and her family don’t care about privacy and protecting those boys - it’s all about the money, money, money. Bet those boys don’t have a legal employment contract, yet they make money for Sophie by attracting followers & family brands such as Pampers, P&G, Puffin publishers, Tescos clothing. These brands should also have a responsibility to those boys who feature on Sophie’s account. It’s all so shady.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54447491 - They passed a law to protect child influencers in France a few years ago. I'd argue that influencers' children also need protected because they're being used to portray an image and shill products. Children should be entitled to their privacy.

It's also time companies are held to account for allowing influencers to exploit children (in their ads.) Why are Penguin, P+G, Tesco, LookFantastic, Iconic, etc all working with Mrs Hinch when she talks about her children's bowel habits and even posts pictures of one of them on the toilet? That is not acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe this is her pretending to be overwhelmed that Ronnie has said he loves her. It's all part of her content for her books. Nothing is real. Him singing the alphabet doesn't mean he is a genius, for one thing teachers teach in phonics, that is just a song by rote. Also the love you was parroted, he repeated what she said to him. Fake af
He doesn't know what those words even mean yet. You show a child love and how to love through actions not prompted words.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
2 things from that clip of her with Ron, why is she crying because her son said he loves her? Probably to keep the sheep onside and why does she let Ron snatch all the time? I’ve saw him do it to her and Len and he should be told not to do it, I’m sure he wouldn’t get away with that at nursery so why is she scared stiff to tell her son no?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Handy hanging of the coat on the door to her wardrobe within a wardrobe there so we can’t see the filter distortion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.