Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Ffs!!!! Give the women an Oscar 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Man I hate her! Such a contrived unatural Cunt ….sorry not sorry !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 54

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"a book about reassurance" yeah cos everyone can afford 2 houses and be able to drag a move out over a whole year, so by the time the kids move in they are already extremely familiar with the house and everything about it, plus visit their old house all the time because their auntie lives there. Yeah sounds right. Shut the fuck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

samj123

Read tattle, prove to the nasties I do interact with my son and love him, pull a face like I’ve shit myself when he says I love you
And the OSCAR goes toooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Wtf have I just watched? She forced that I love you out. The tend crying. Painful to watch.

She can't say Ronnie has invisible speech or on a journey anymore cos the kid can talk fine.

That 'I love you' wasn't natural. I don't buy it, she's spoke and treat that little boy like shit infront of the camera too many times to now act like loving mother of the year.

AND ffs, take those bunches out. You look a state.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Like I said, we are going to be seeing a lot more of the boys because she’s a Childrens author now. She has to portray being a mum to them so expect more acting and staged videos and posts from her and Jamie. It’s so sad to see influencers using their kids like this - proves to me how talentless they are when they have to resort to using their own children for content 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 52

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I can't stand her .

Their house is a gold plated prison for them 2 little boys, they might look like they have everything from a glance but actually, they have nothing. Nowhere safe because it's taken over by animals.
They could have a trampoline, climbing frame, all sorts, they could have all sorts in that big garden not field, yet they have nothing. They're just babies. They're only little once and she's not soaking them up. She's gonna regret everything one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Make it make sense

Now, no judgement here guyschhh but I’m a fan of a nice crisp white sock over leggings but it’s got to be a Nike ankle sock, not some fucking Totes toasties 🤭 I bet the bottom of the sock is stuck to her insoles 😂
ETA: No offence to anyone who does wear these socks over leggings. Wear what you want, I look like I’m fresh off a 20 somethings insta page whilst rapidly approaching 40 so I am not fit to judge anyone 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

FatherJames

Lemons in the kitchen eh?

Good job every fuckers Nan in the land has been using this 'hack' since the war. And their mum's, and their mum's.

God she's such a thick dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Article talking about children on social media - it briefly mentions parents who are influencers and they using their children as content. There definitely needs to be laws in place to protect these children who are too young to understand what their parents are doing - exposing them to unnecessary dangers and not giving them the right to privacy that they deserve. If a child can’t have a social media account until the age of 13, then they shouldn’t feature, for example, on MrsHinchhome business account. Sophie and her family don’t care about privacy and protecting those boys - it’s all about the money, money, money. Bet those boys don’t have a legal employment contract, yet they make money for Sophie by attracting followers & family brands such as Pampers, P&G, Puffin publishers, Tescos clothing. These brands should also have a responsibility to those boys who feature on Sophie’s account. It’s all so shady.

• Heart

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
I’ve turned 60 and just wanted to reassure you that there is no age limit on hating grifting, lying scumbags on social media!

There is, however, an age limit on pigtails and that is about the same age when you grow out of looking good in pastel fleece matching sets with pictures of your favourite cartoon characters on. Xx

(Apologies to pigtail wearers here, I’m sure you look good in them x)
AF3C54D2-1876-4A30-807F-76D3AD2CF256.jpeg

Actually, is it true that owners grow to look like their dogs, or is it the other way round?

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Weird latest stories of Ronnie with the make up, why did she say Ron I love you like she was interviewing him, then he parroted it back to her and she had some weird look on her for about 10 seconds until the story ended 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Ps the only other thing I’ve always wondered and not just for Ronnie, I wonder this from a lot of children of influencers who spend a lot of their day “performing”. Or even just being apart of that lifestyle. It must feel really chaotic and unsettling for them having parents who don’t appear to offer much in the way of routine.

something called reactive attachment disorder that can present like a person that is autistic but yeah, it must be hard to establish a healthy attachment to a parent who is more attached to a phone and the “image” of being a good parent rather than actually being one.

Reactions: 49