Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kdurr

Just caught up, was a bit down yesterday because I knew wave of light was coming and my baby would have been 4 by now if I wouldn't have miscarried. Seeing Hinch posting about the wave of light annoyed me to the point I didn't come on my phone for the rest of the night. She's never once mentioned a miscarriage, stillbirth etc but lights a candle, and then her fucking Hinchers are tagging her in their wave of light posts like she fucking invented it and like it's some sort of trend. How fucking disrespectful. Sophie and Jamie we all know you read these messages. How about a fucking apology for being such an insensitive twat yesterday and making me and a lot of other people feel shitty for the rest of the night. Our angel babies aren't for your fucking entertainment or content. My candle was lit last night for my little boy or girl I lost and I'm so sorry to anyone else that has lost or is grieving a loss. Always here for a chat ❤

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Sasha Jordan

Oh god this made me cry. I'm so sorry you have been through that and I'm so sorry for your loss, I bet she was beautiful ❤
Priceless....thought she would know that word off by heart by now...bloody hilarious 😂
I kept taking her to the GP as she was coughing all the time and struggling to breath. I was sent away 3 times. Give her calpol she’s just got a cold. Unfortunately it was serious and she died of bronchitis. I wanted to die and can’t stop thinking that she suffocated. Sorry if I have upset anyone. It’s not my intention. I just need to talk about it sometimes. I have PTSD and my anxiety is constant. Hugs to you all. I enjoy this site and read for hours everynight in bed. So thank you all. Xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

msitm

Screenshot_20191016_093947.jpg

Oh please!!! They've been pals for 5 minutes and met up a couple of times. Get a grip!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Guyyyyyyyssssssss.....passed my MSc with distinction. I’ve never been more glad to only have discovered tattle once I had submitted everything it I would never have got it finished 😂 thanks for the laughs today in a very stressful waiting time. Yous are all mental and I love it! ALL THE BLOODY BEST 👩‍🎓

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

MAGA mom

I used to think Americans were bad with how much they idolised and put money into the pockets of the Kardash clan. But the “Hinch Army” is far worse and way more stupidly blind! The mastermind behind this whole MH might have just outdone Kris Jenner! I mean this whole “Mrs.Hinch” is an extremely clever PR plan and they’ve successfully duped the British public.

1)I’m not qualified to give a diagnosis, but from what I can observe, Sophie doesn’t have as much of an anxiety problem as she claims! She loves all this attention and laps up any opportunity to be on tv like a desperate starved malnourished dog. I know anxiety and I know people with severe anxiety. If she had accidentally fallen into this fame and was truly a simple girl at home using cleaning to help her mental health issues there would be no tv appearances, press tours or heavily made up selfies with filters on her public acclint

2)How on earth have her “books” reached Number 1 on any list? The woman constantly struggles to string a grammatically correct sentence. I can only imagine how mediocre of read her books are. I’m not saying she has to speak perfect English, but surely when you’ve got that many followers you would think before you speak. This whole ditzy facade doesn’t work for her. She is constantly embarrassing herself on her stories and I truly feel like *gifting her some English lessons. If I was an Instagram celeb I’d do a bit of research to make myself some presentable instead of making a tit of myself and laughing it off. (When idiot Sophie tried embarrassing Jamie when he referred to Arsenal as “we” I really wanted to slap her! I mean she sounded so ridiculous making such a big deal of something when her grammar is far far worse! Every 5 year old knows how common it is for fans to group themselves with their favourite sports teams and used personal pronouns to show their support. ss she takes personal pronouns very literally because she is an extremely selfish person)

3) Does no one care about how dangerous it is that she is constantly promoting an overuse of chemicals? I would not want to step within a mile radius of her property out of fear of all those toxic fumes! Especially as I suffer from asthma and allergies. I don’t even want to started on much she damages and encourages her cult following to damage our environment

4)Is no one going to tell her that this whole perfectly tide house and lifestyle she promotes can have serious negative effects on the mental health of her army? This woman does NOT represent reality! She doesn’t have a job nor does she ever cook. Her husband most likely looks after the baby and she does NOTHING! All she is doing is cleaning an already clean house and projecting this perfect image. Let’s be realistic here, most of her sheep followers probably have a lot more responsibility, and no normal person can maintain this perfectly immaculate house. Houses are lived in and they’re not meant to be perfect. I can only imagine how that must be affecting the self esteem of so many when they keep trying to achieve the impossible. Everyone comparing themselves to and trying so hard to copy Sophie, when it’s just not sustainable.

5)I am sick to death of hearing her and other influencers cry over trolls. Before Instagram, we have always had gossip mags. That is the price of fame! They don’t cry when they reap the benefits of their celebrity status. Soph never cries over any of her gifted crap. So stop with the crying over trolls. If you don’t want people to criticise you, your home or your baby THEN STOP POSTING about them. It really is that simple! When you put your life out there, you are inviting the criticism. The whole crying on her stories is just attention seeking. If she genuinely had anxiety and was that upset, she would not be crying on stories for all to see with the stupid butterfly filter!

6)The insensitivity and lack of empathy from Soph is just baffling. How can one person be that cold and uncaring? Her heart is as dull as her grey house! Aside from all the drama with the wave of light, if you look at any group photo (especially the ones from P&G events) who is heavily made up and front centre in all the group shots?

7)She’s just another idiot encouraging people to spend unnecessarily whilst her pockets are getting fatter by the minute! Wake up people! You don’t need that many bottles of cleaning products stockpiled in baskets in your “Narnia”.

8)Does her infatuation with naming inanimate objects bother anyone else? I reckon it’s because she’s got no real friends, it helps her feel like she’s got some sort of social circle. (She probably has a nice chat with all of them before she puts them to bed) And is the labelling of everything really necessary? That woman is just too much with everything. It really shows her personality defects. She is such a narcissist who is constantly overcompensating.

9)Can she be any more of a pathetic beg who is desperate for freebies? It’s true what they say - you can have all the money, but you can’t buy class! The sickening thing is that she’s lucky to be in a position where she can afford most things. The greedy witch still begs for a freebie and deludes herself and idiot cult into thinking she’s helping small businesses out! As is her followers will actually have the money to spend using the company she posts after not paying a penny for their products! If she is was so interested in helping and giving back she herself would be paying because she afford it and maybe giving to charities!

10)I’m not going to get into her “parenting” methods because to each their own! But if I was lucky enough to be in a position where my partner and I could sit at home all day and not have to worry about finances, I would do it a hell of a lot differently! I’d be living life and making memories, then maybe dedicate an hour to social media to keep the account active. Everyone would have understood if she went a bit quiet because of the baby. The absence would actually grow the idiot’s brand because the cult army would be having withdrawals and be eager for any snippet onto her life! She is in an enviable position and I feel like she doesn’t even appreciate it! Instead of graciously taking advantage of her blessing she’s wasting time on her stories advertising useless shit.

11)And lastly this idiot did not invent cleaning or Zoflora! Stop treating her like she’s taught us the next best thing since sliced bread. Most of what she does, my mother taught me to do from the age of 15. And my grandmother introduced me to Zoflora in safe amounts way before this woman!

The public needs to wake up! This woman is just a FAKE! It is so cringeworthy to watch her and it baffles me how 2.8million people cannot see through this utter BS! It’s all a well thought out and planned PR stunt to help them get rich by sitting on their asses and doing jack all!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Sasha Jordan

Just caught up, was a bit down yesterday because I knew wave of light was coming and my baby would have been 4 by now if I wouldn't have miscarried. Seeing Hinch posting about the wave of light annoyed me to the point I didn't come on my phone for the rest of the night. She's never once mentioned a miscarriage, stillbirth etc but lights a candle, and then her fucking Hinchers are tagging her in their wave of light posts like she fucking invented it and like it's some sort of trend. How fucking disrespectful. Sophie and Jamie we all know you read these messages. How about a fucking apology for being such an insensitive twat yesterday and making me and a lot of other people feel shitty for the rest of the night. Our angel babies aren't for your fucking entertainment or content. My candle was lit last night for my little boy or girl I lost and I'm so sorry to anyone else that has lost or is grieving a loss. Always here for a chat ❤
I am sorry. It’s so hard. The bottom fell out of my world. I found my little girl dead in her cot. She was 11 months. I really don’t remember much after that as had to be sedated for a very long time. I couldn’t even make her funeral. My husband and family had to be strong. To this day I still haven’t seen her coffin. She never leaves my mind from the time I get up until I go to sleep. And to hear that arsehole laughing knowing what day it was makes me want to vomit. I truly believe she is quite evil and vindictive. I hope you see this Soph Golddigger!

• Sad
Reactions: 66

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
So she’s referring to Ronnie o as a minkeh no wonder she called him a snowflake it’s all sell sell sell and brainwashing with her
Snowflakes on minkeh, pound signs on Pinkeh , these are a few of sophs favourite things 🤑🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

MrsD33

VIP Member
Has anybody else heard the rumour about hunchs next book?

My friends cousins next door neighbour works for Michael Joseph and he said she has a 3 book deal!

April 2020 she’s got her next ‘book’ out and its just going to be 288 pages of totally blank white paper!

She’s calling it Real Hinchers Only and apparently you will only be able to see whats wrote on the pages if your a ‘real hincher’ and you use every single cleaning product, cloth, hoover, mop etc that she uses.

If you use everything she does, the mix of chemicals in your house will make the ink appear in the book and if your really a ‘real hincher’ you get to go to her house and she’ll make you nachos 😱

Couldnt make it up could you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Hi guys
This is my first post. I came across tattle after seeing it being slagged of and came to see what all the fuss was about. What I have actually found though is you guys are a lovely bunch of straight talking people that are so nice to each other. Reading tattle is so much better than instagram and Facebook. As for mrs Hinch I was very nearly sucked in and was going buy a load of cleaning rubbish I really didn’t need but you guys have saved me and I saw the light so for that I thank you all so much. Also instead of buying the grey book of doom I brought martina coles new book. 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Marie Antoinette

Someone posted a long heartfelt post on Facebook the other day about how bad she feels not giving her children much for Xmas and how they are living on the breadline on benefits and omg I really felt for her, then low and behold she’s put a picture up this morning with her holding both books surrounded by a ton of cleaning items, I calculated that it must of been about £50 worth of cleaning products without what she spent on the books ...totally gobsmacked do these people actually want to see a full cupboard of cleaning products than a cupboard and fridge of food! People can spend what they want but don’t go saying your upset about not giving your child Xmas presents when your the one spending money on shite that you don’t need...sorry rant over but to think I was going to message this person to give them some money for Xmas as it really upset me x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

LittleMy

VIP Member
I am by no means a fan of beggy mitchell here and not out to start an argument or a rave thread, but I have to say that if I were in her shoes reading Tattle and seeing that people were pointing out that my son wasn’t making eye contact and doing this or that yet, I’d be pretty upset. All babies are different, they hit milestones at different times. Some don’t hit certain milestones at all. Some regress later on (mine did). Just saying, as I have been in that situation and it’s not nice at all as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Don't give her any ideas. We know she looks at this site for content. lol
I’m eagerly awaiting her poetry anthology

H is for handsnomes who I love the bestest
I is for my Instagram followers I secretly detest
N is for Nothing; the price I like to pay
C is for...

Yeah I better stop there 😂 I’m in a foul mood and we all know what c is for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

CrazyCatLady101

I cannot wait for the day we can all look back and be like "who remembers that daft bint who flogged everything with a swipe up, I wonder what happened to her" just to Google and try our hardest to remember her name and it turns out shes lost it all and now lives in a normal home like the rest of us, her and Jamie had to go back to work and Ronnie actually sees colours and turns out like a normal boy should, getting all muddy and enjoying life and poor Henry actually gets some exercise.

I really need to rant, she actually needs to understand just how damaging she is to others MH, I wonder if she does know, but just doesn't care as all she sees is pound signs everywhere.

Hats off to anyone who can keep a house clean and tidy with ease, I work full time and struggle, there is only myself, my boyfriend and the 3 cats!! its bloody hard

Reactions: 50