Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw another pointless motivational QUOTE
(I cant type that in small ?) Posted by our soph, but obviously not written by her.
"Don't worry about the pace ....and on and on"
Who else is worried about the pace she's moving at?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't follow her anyway, never have but am avoiding her stories till this self indulgent, self gratifying puke fest calms down. That book is nothing more than the epitome of dumbing down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to think Americans were bad with how much they idolised and put money into the pockets of the Kardash clan. But the “Hinch Army” is far worse and way more stupidly blind! The mastermind behind this whole MH might have just outdone Kris Jenner! I mean this whole “Mrs.Hinch” is an extremely clever PR plan and they’ve successfully duped the British public.

1)I’m not qualified to give a diagnosis, but from what I can observe, Sophie doesn’t have as much of an anxiety problem as she claims! She loves all this attention and laps up any opportunity to be on tv like a desperate starved malnourished dog. I know anxiety and I know people with severe anxiety. If she had accidentally fallen into this fame and was truly a simple girl at home using cleaning to help her mental health issues there would be no tv appearances, press tours or heavily made up selfies with filters on her public acclint

2)How on earth have her “books” reached Number 1 on any list? The woman constantly struggles to string a grammatically correct sentence. I can only imagine how mediocre of read her books are. I’m not saying she has to speak perfect English, but surely when you’ve got that many followers you would think before you speak. This whole ditzy facade doesn’t work for her. She is constantly embarrassing herself on her stories and I truly feel like *gifting her some English lessons. If I was an Instagram celeb I’d do a bit of research to make myself some presentable instead of making a tit of myself and laughing it off. (When idiot Sophie tried embarrassing Jamie when he referred to Arsenal as “we” I really wanted to slap her! I mean she sounded so ridiculous making such a big deal of something when her grammar is far far worse! Every 5 year old knows how common it is for fans to group themselves with their favourite sports teams and used personal pronouns to show their support. ss she takes personal pronouns very literally because she is an extremely selfish person)

3) Does no one care about how dangerous it is that she is constantly promoting an overuse of chemicals? I would not want to step within a mile radius of her property out of fear of all those toxic fumes! Especially as I suffer from asthma and allergies. I don’t even want to started on much she damages and encourages her cult following to damage our environment

4)Is no one going to tell her that this whole perfectly tide house and lifestyle she promotes can have serious negative effects on the mental health of her army? This woman does NOT represent reality! She doesn’t have a job nor does she ever cook. Her husband most likely looks after the baby and she does NOTHING! All she is doing is cleaning an already clean house and projecting this perfect image. Let’s be realistic here, most of her sheep followers probably have a lot more responsibility, and no normal person can maintain this perfectly immaculate house. Houses are lived in and they’re not meant to be perfect. I can only imagine how that must be affecting the self esteem of so many when they keep trying to achieve the impossible. Everyone comparing themselves to and trying so hard to copy Sophie, when it’s just not sustainable.

5)I am sick to death of hearing her and other influencers cry over trolls. Before Instagram, we have always had gossip mags. That is the price of fame! They don’t cry when they reap the benefits of their celebrity status. Soph never cries over any of her gifted crap. So stop with the crying over trolls. If you don’t want people to criticise you, your home or your baby THEN STOP POSTING about them. It really is that simple! When you put your life out there, you are inviting the criticism. The whole crying on her stories is just attention seeking. If she genuinely had anxiety and was that upset, she would not be crying on stories for all to see with the stupid butterfly filter!

6)The insensitivity and lack of empathy from Soph is just baffling. How can one person be that cold and uncaring? Her heart is as dull as her grey house! Aside from all the drama with the wave of light, if you look at any group photo (especially the ones from P&G events) who is heavily made up and front centre in all the group shots?

7)She’s just another idiot encouraging people to spend unnecessarily whilst her pockets are getting fatter by the minute! Wake up people! You don’t need that many bottles of cleaning products stockpiled in baskets in your “Narnia”.

8)Does her infatuation with naming inanimate objects bother anyone else? I reckon it’s because she’s got no real friends, it helps her feel like she’s got some sort of social circle. (She probably has a nice chat with all of them before she puts them to bed) And is the labelling of everything really necessary? That woman is just too much with everything. It really shows her personality defects. She is such a narcissist who is constantly overcompensating.

9)Can she be any more of a pathetic beg who is desperate for freebies? It’s true what they say - you can have all the money, but you can’t buy class! The sickening thing is that she’s lucky to be in a position where she can afford most things. The greedy witch still begs for a freebie and deludes herself and idiot cult into thinking she’s helping small businesses out! As is her followers will actually have the money to spend using the company she posts after not paying a penny for their products! If she is was so interested in helping and giving back she herself would be paying because she afford it and maybe giving to charities!

10)I’m not going to get into her “parenting” methods because to each their own! But if I was lucky enough to be in a position where my partner and I could sit at home all day and not have to worry about finances, I would do it a hell of a lot differently! I’d be living life and making memories, then maybe dedicate an hour to social media to keep the account active. Everyone would have understood if she went a bit quiet because of the baby. The absence would actually grow the idiot’s brand because the cult army would be having withdrawals and be eager for any snippet onto her life! She is in an enviable position and I feel like she doesn’t even appreciate it! Instead of graciously taking advantage of her blessing she’s wasting time on her stories advertising useless tit.

11)And lastly this idiot did not invent cleaning or Zoflora! Stop treating her like she’s taught us the next best thing since sliced bread. Most of what she does, my mother taught me to do from the age of 15. And my grandmother introduced me to Zoflora in safe amounts way before this woman!

The public needs to wake up! This woman is just a FAKE! It is so cringeworthy to watch her and it baffles me how 2.8million people cannot see through this utter BS! It’s all a well thought out and planned PR stunt to help them get rich by sitting on their asses and doing jack all!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I don't follow her anyway, never have but am avoiding her stories till this self indulgent, self gratifying puke fest calms down. That book is nothing more than the epitome of dumbing down.
It’s embarrassing. I follow trace nails which is equally embarrassing but I follow a lot of nail accounts and her stories are filling in the book. A where’s Henry page full of dogs like where’s wally. What the hell. Then circle all your favourite things such as pizza and tv. It’s an idiots guide to being an idiot and I can’t believe how many people are enjoying it. The pages just look like they’ve been photocopied from an original the colour of them 😬 I just can’t get my head around it. How is someone rich from doing what she does. As many of you say on here. It boils my piss 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I went shopping yesterday, I shop around as many of us do. yes I am cheap!! anyway I went to B&M for cat food and cat litter. I always go up the cleaning isle for a laugh and there were the 3 pack of scrub daddies, scrub buddies, minkeys and the new elbow grease sponge - BTW its actually good! as well as a hundred other cleaning clothes and I just done a little giggle and walked on up the isle. 3, YES bleeping 3 grown women appeared and you would think someone had given them a million pounds. being the nosy fucker I am I walked back down the isle to see what they were doing. CLEARED the stock of Minkeys!! then at least 2 of everything else, I walked away at that point in total shock!! Non one cleaning product was bought from B&M and even when I went to Tesco for a few bits I only picked up bleach, 60p Bleach cos its getting poured down the bleeping toilet anyway. Why didn't I buy anything else?? Cos I didn't bleeping need it, who needs or wants a stock pile of that tit?? its close to payday for me anyhoo so that food shop was a cheap one but setting that aside I still would NEVER stock pile on that tit!!! rant over x

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Colouring in cleaning products? 😂 How are these people blind to advertising.
That page has been put together in photoshop, someone (possibly a 5 year old) has drawn one of each product and it's just been copied and pasted. The effort behind this 'book' is so minimal, the publisher and the Hinch's are laughing. I feel pity for anyone buying into this it's such a low quality threshold.

Reactions: 20
It’s embarrassing. I follow trace nails which is equally embarrassing but I follow a lot of nail accounts and her stories are filling in the book. A where’s Henry page full of dogs like where’s wally. What the hell. Then circle all your favourite things such as pizza and tv. It’s an idiots guide to being an idiot and I can’t believe how many people are enjoying it. The pages just look like they’ve been photocopied from an original the colour of them 😬 I just can’t get my head around it. How is someone rich from doing what she does. As many of you say on here. It boils my piss 😡😡😡😡😡😡
"it's an idiot guide to being an idiot" Thanks for my laugh of the day - I'll smile every time I think of it. Honestly. if I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Colouring in cleaning products? 😂 How are these people blind to advertising.
I just screenshotted this to post it too!

This makes me so uncomfortable. It’s actually verging on disturbing.

And the worst part is the barmy army have no idea what makes it so unnerving.

Reactions: 13
I used to think Americans were bad with how much they idolised and put money into the pockets of the Kardash clan. But the “Hinch Army” is far worse and way more stupidly blind! The mastermind behind this whole MH might have just outdone Kris Jenner! I mean this whole “Mrs.Hinch” is an extremely clever PR plan and they’ve successfully duped the British public.

1)I’m not qualified to give a diagnosis, but from what I can observe, Sophie doesn’t have as much of an anxiety problem as she claims! She loves all this attention and laps up any opportunity to be on tv like a desperate starved malnourished dog. I know anxiety and I know people with severe anxiety. If she had accidentally fallen into this fame and was truly a simple girl at home using cleaning to help her mental health issues there would be no tv appearances, press tours or heavily made up selfies with filters on her public acclint

2)How on earth have her “books” reached Number 1 on any list? The woman constantly struggles to string a grammatically correct sentence. I can only imagine how mediocre of read her books are. I’m not saying she has to speak perfect English, but surely when you’ve got that many followers you would think before you speak. This whole ditzy facade doesn’t work for her. She is constantly embarrassing herself on her stories and I truly feel like *gifting her some English lessons. If I was an Instagram celeb I’d do a bit of research to make myself some presentable instead of making a tit of myself and laughing it off. (When idiot Sophie tried embarrassing Jamie when he referred to Arsenal as “we” I really wanted to slap her! I mean she sounded so ridiculous making such a big deal of something when her grammar is far far worse! Every 5 year old knows how common it is for fans to group themselves with their favourite sports teams and used personal pronouns to show their support. ss she takes personal pronouns very literally because she is an extremely selfish person)

3) Does no one care about how dangerous it is that she is constantly promoting an overuse of chemicals? I would not want to step within a mile radius of her property out of fear of all those toxic fumes! Especially as I suffer from asthma and allergies. I don’t even want to started on much she damages and encourages her cult following to damage our environment

4)Is no one going to tell her that this whole perfectly tide house and lifestyle she promotes can have serious negative effects on the mental health of her army? This woman does NOT represent reality! She doesn’t have a job nor does she ever cook. Her husband most likely looks after the baby and she does NOTHING! All she is doing is cleaning an already clean house and projecting this perfect image. Let’s be realistic here, most of her sheep followers probably have a lot more responsibility, and no normal person can maintain this perfectly immaculate house. Houses are lived in and they’re not meant to be perfect. I can only imagine how that must be affecting the self esteem of so many when they keep trying to achieve the impossible. Everyone comparing themselves to and trying so hard to copy Sophie, when it’s just not sustainable.

5)I am sick to death of hearing her and other influencers cry over trolls. Before Instagram, we have always had gossip mags. That is the price of fame! They don’t cry when they reap the benefits of their celebrity status. Soph never cries over any of her gifted crap. So stop with the crying over trolls. If you don’t want people to criticise you, your home or your baby THEN STOP POSTING about them. It really is that simple! When you put your life out there, you are inviting the criticism. The whole crying on her stories is just attention seeking. If she genuinely had anxiety and was that upset, she would not be crying on stories for all to see with the stupid butterfly filter!

6)The insensitivity and lack of empathy from Soph is just baffling. How can one person be that cold and uncaring? Her heart is as dull as her grey house! Aside from all the drama with the wave of light, if you look at any group photo (especially the ones from P&G events) who is heavily made up and front centre in all the group shots?

7)She’s just another idiot encouraging people to spend unnecessarily whilst her pockets are getting fatter by the minute! Wake up people! You don’t need that many bottles of cleaning products stockpiled in baskets in your “Narnia”.

8)Does her infatuation with naming inanimate objects bother anyone else? I reckon it’s because she’s got no real friends, it helps her feel like she’s got some sort of social circle. (She probably has a nice chat with all of them before she puts them to bed) And is the labelling of everything really necessary? That woman is just too much with everything. It really shows her personality defects. She is such a narcissist who is constantly overcompensating.

9)Can she be any more of a pathetic beg who is desperate for freebies? It’s true what they say - you can have all the money, but you can’t buy class! The sickening thing is that she’s lucky to be in a position where she can afford most things. The greedy witch still begs for a freebie and deludes herself and idiot cult into thinking she’s helping small businesses out! As is her followers will actually have the money to spend using the company she posts after not paying a penny for their products! If she is was so interested in helping and giving back she herself would be paying because she afford it and maybe giving to charities!

10)I’m not going to get into her “parenting” methods because to each their own! But if I was lucky enough to be in a position where my partner and I could sit at home all day and not have to worry about finances, I would do it a hell of a lot differently! I’d be living life and making memories, then maybe dedicate an hour to social media to keep the account active. Everyone would have understood if she went a bit quiet because of the baby. The absence would actually grow the idiot’s brand because the cult army would be having withdrawals and be eager for any snippet onto her life! She is in an enviable position and I feel like she doesn’t even appreciate it! Instead of graciously taking advantage of her blessing she’s wasting time on her stories advertising useless tit.

11)And lastly this idiot did not invent cleaning or Zoflora! Stop treating her like she’s taught us the next best thing since sliced bread. Most of what she does, my mother taught me to do from the age of 15. And my grandmother introduced me to Zoflora in safe amounts way before this woman!

The public needs to wake up! This woman is just a FAKE! It is so cringeworthy to watch her and it baffles me how 2.8million people cannot see through this utter BS! It’s all a well thought out and planned PR stunt to help them get rich by sitting on their asses and doing jack all!
And breathe 😊😊😊

‘An idiots guide to being an idiot’ 😂😂😂
Love it 😂

Reactions: 10
"it's an idiot guide to being an idiot" Thanks for my laugh of the day - I'll smile every time I think of it. Honestly. if I didn't laugh, I'd cry.
That should be the next thread title. An Idots Guide to Being an Idiot - a novel by Scamming Sophie HinchCliffe from the little village of Maldon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That should be the next thread title. An Idots Guide to Being an Idiot - a novel by Scamming Sophie HinchCliffe from the little village of Maldon.
Hahah love it. It is though isn’t it how can grown adults enjoy this type of thing colouring in bottles of cleaner and finding Henry 😑 spend time with your children instead!!! I’m still wound up that hincher the other day wishing her baby to go to sleep so she could read it 🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Have they all hired cleaners? Who's doing the cleaning now all her hinchers are busy dot to dotting and colouring in? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

When my kids outgrew their school polo shirts I cut the fabric up into squares and use those for my cleaning cloths. Not a bleeping minky in sight <phew>
I do this, I’ve also done it with old flannel cot sheets. I still have loads and my youngest is almost in double figures!

Reactions: 2

Think you just about covered it.xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Took some time off Tattle because it’s the October week and I’ve had some bad news about one of my kids. Finally have an hour to sit and do nothing and can catch up 🙃 my 6 year old saw some of her stories the other day and said where’s all the baby’s toys ? Well sweetheart their grey so you can’t see them 😂

Spoke too soon literally heard Muuum as soon as my backside touched the sofa ?!

Like what is it ?!?? You have loads of siblings your fed and warm and have loads of toys just gee me peace for 5 minutes please 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.