Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
I want to know what exactly we're all in together? My bank acc isn't flying up! I'm not getting companies, sending me stuff, or ppl offering to build an extension and furnish my house. Stacy Solomon isn't my new bestie. My mum doesn't cook the majority of my non takeaway meals, My hubbie can't leave work, I'm not threatening to appear on reality t.v. I'm not pre recording stories or getting shitty books published. So tell me again, how ?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Handwash30

VIP Member
Does anyone else find the “women lifting women up” cliche to be really tiresome btw? I find it very patronising. I find some people just trot out the phrase as a tool to try and shut people up whenever there’s any backlash against them.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Sorry but I don't agree, just because she hasn't had a public miscarriage it don't mean she hasn't had one and so are you saying only people that have had a miscarriage can light a candle for wave of light.
I think everyone who joined in the wave of light last night done so for their own reasons and Mrs Hinch was simply sharing the love by using her platform.
its one thing slagging someone off for ads and giveaways but its another for giving her grief for lighting a candle in remembrance on babies that were never held or held only for a short time.
She is a mum herself now and Im sure it was done with all good intentions
New member, huh? Came here to berate us? Not how it works. Your reply here to a mother who HAS lost a child is spiteful, cruel and unwarranted. Take your love for greedyGrinchHinch over to her IG page, there's no love for her here, you took a wrong turn...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Good Egg

VIP Member
I can't stop sining Dolly!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She tumbles out of bed
And Zoflora’s the shit kitchen
Pours herself a cup of ambition
And yawn and stretch and try to come to life

Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin'
Out on the streets, the traffic starts jumpin'
For folks like me on the grab from 9 to 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Handwash30

VIP Member
Almost every single journal photo features one of those crystal pens, a candle or a vase of plastic flowers. Can just imagine these utter dopes frantically running round the house gathering tat for the photo, splashing zoflora round like holy water as they pray for a repost from Hinch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Byron

Or what about
With 2 and half million idiots doing dot to dot...mrs hinches bank balance is red bloody hot

Reactions: 45

Rvg

VIP Member
What’s a paternity career break? I’ve heard of paternity leave and a career break but not together, is that a real thing? Or is it just a fancy name to call unemployed and living off your z-list wife?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
It's quite sad really. I wonder at what cost some of these people are emulating her. At the expense of decent food? Things for the kids? Family time? Worrying 🙁
One of the re-posts was a girl with a little one on her lap with a comment something along the lines of ‘can’t wait to have time away from this one to get on with my journal’. Sickening.

• Angry
  • Wow

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I was just thinking... she doesn’t show her face without filters on instagram.... but has shown Ronnies constantly... and on occasion Jamies and her parents..... why does she think that’s ok?? If u can’t show yourself what gives u the right to show anyone else??

• Heart

Looboo

Chatty Member
Too early I know but I’m saying this whilst it’s on my mind. New thread suggestion:

Dot to dot and kids’ puzzles your journal is a farce, Mrs Hinch we all think you should shove it up your arse

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Bountyblink

More people are wising up to her. I have my own cleaning business & when the Grinch 1st came out I admit I watched her just as an insta cleaning account. I would go to clients houses for quotes and they would ask if I “Hinch the sink”and ask me if use pine to clean the toilet and that powder blue talcum powder crap, and I had to stop them and tell them that’s not how you clean a toilet, this is when it got annoying. I used to tell clients, that is not cleaning and having to try and educate clients that cleaning does not involve spraying everything to an inch of your life to be able to make it clean. Hinch did my and my employees heads in for a long time BUT recently clients have said they no longer watch her stories, or they watch them and then chat to their friends about how annoying Sophie has become and that they are finding fame hungry and money/gift grabbing. One client this week said she has seen through “Sophie’s persona” and knows that this is not taking us on a “journey” “sharing with each other” bull s&@! But, it’s just a platform to make her money. A lot of clients have said the same. One “loyal hinchers” said this anxiety she apparently has is not an anxiety... my son suffers from horrendous anxiety and he can’t even have his photo taken, let alone record story after story of him and his home environment and plaster it all out there for people to watch, and comment. She is a wanna be celeb and thinks people find her humble and cute. They may have once upon a time but now people just find her fame hungry and arrogant. The worm 🐛 is starting to turn (thank goodness!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

gingrog

VIP Member
I wonder if he will struggle with learning to talk, kids learn from the people around them (apparently before I went to school I spoke with a bit of a Bolton accent despite living in the west country because of my Northern mum 🤣). Poor Ronnie will probably start school and have to unlearn all her shit made up words like "hansnums"
"Oh hello! And what is your name?!"

"I'M HANSNUMS.....ATB!!!!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
One thing I don’t understand is why Grinch gave up her sales job (which she only fessed up to after it being shown here) to freelance as a hair extension fitter (or whatever the real term would be 💇‍♀️). We really don’t live in times where it’s likely for one salary to support two people, two first time buyers at that. Let alone to pay a mortgage, to have funded that mad wedding, honeymoon, plan for a baby, plan for that £100k extension, etc.. Unless he’s on MEGA bucks it wouldn’t be something you’d dream of?! Why would she have stopped working a job she was apparently very good at to do something on the side, not even on a part time basis from what her Instagram showed. It was more like a hobby!

The only answer is that this was all totally crafted, and the Mrs Hinch brand was completely contrived. That a plan and a really solid forecast of potential earnings was put in front of her. What would be more appealing to the masses; successful saleswoman who has jetted around the world earning sales awards and who dreamed of Insta fame...OR...inexperienced, anxious hairdresser/girl next door who just HAPPENED to be noticed for shining her sink. I mean come on! It’s so clear!

I fully believe it all ‘took off’ to a far greater extent than would have been imagined but it’s still all too weird to be anything like the ‘surprise’ she claims it all to be and how her barmy army don’t connect the dots (they will from tomorrow 😏) gawwwd knows!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42