Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s referring to Ronnie o as a minkeh no wonder she called him a snowflake it’s all sell sell sell and brainwashing with her
Snowflakes on minkeh, pound signs on Pinkeh , these are a few of sophs favourite things 🤑🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Has she really just referred to her son as a snowflake?! 😱😱😱
When did she even find the time to sit and stare at her son while reposting hundreds of her sheep's Instagram stories? Also sit and stare? How about actually play with him? Get down on the floor and hang out with him on his play mat or do some tummy time?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish she could be more publicly called out for all her bullshit, I JUST DONT GET IT!!
I actually can’t believe she’s getting away with it. The lies, fake anxiety, freebies, begging, stealing ideas, thousands of pounds worth of gifted stuff, influencing vulnerable people, her crappy good for nothing books...I could go on. I’d love her to be on something to promote her book and the questions to be turned on her to challenge all of the above. Don’t know why it infuriates my so much but it does!! 🤬🤬🤬
Think I need to step away now 🙈🙈😂😂

Reactions: 25
When did she even find the time to sit and stare at her son while reposting hundreds of her sheep's Instagram stories? Also sit and stare? How about actually play with him? Get down on the floor and hang out with him on his play mat or do some tummy time?
That’s a good point. We never see her doing tummy time with him.

Reactions: 8
Was that crying all just fake to get the freebie veeneers ffs. What a sick world we live in.
So just as I thought YES all my family &friends are the sensible grown up people I thought they were -bam! My cousin goes and ruins it all. Her insta story opening the amazon box then a lifting that pile of absolute shite out! I despair! Worst thing is she is on benefits, and I know she will be pleading poverty around Christmas time, saying she can't afford presents for her kids.
Worlds gone mad.
Maybe she’s got on the fake troll bandwagon and the meltdown, screenshots of messages and tears to follow..... well it works for her Queen and she wants to be like her so🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I wish she could be more publicly called out for all her bullshit, I JUST DONT GET IT!!
I actually can’t believe she’s getting away with it. The lies, fake anxiety, freebies, begging, stealing ideas, thousands of pounds worth of gifted stuff, influencing vulnerable people, her crappy good for nothing books...I could go on. I’d love her to be on something to promote her book and the questions to be turned on her to challenge all of the above. Don’t know why it infuriates my so much but it does!! 🤬🤬🤬
Think I need to step away now 🙈🙈😂😂
Not to mention her complete double standards. "Oh buy these wipes guyzzz they're biodegradable!" Meanwhile pouring a gallon of Zoflora down her plug every other day, spraying Febreeze all over her bed (just wash the bedding you grim mare!) and filling her home with enough chemicals it could go up like a Roman candle! And now encouraging millions to sheep to buy her useless colouring book for adults that feels like it's just another advertising platform for P&G products (spot the different cleaning products. FML 🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
News flash I’ve been shopping and not bought anything cleaning related! Guess what I bought......... actual food, food that feeds myself, my daughter and our 3 dogs, my fridge and freezer are full, what am I doing wrong, send help, maybe I should buy a journal so I can rectify this situation
Ffs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just caught up from last night. Hedgehood, Hungry, Harry Potter, “nachos”, hansnums dot to dot... I just can’t... And she’s put her heart and soul into this book?? She’s 29 for god sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
News flash I’ve been shopping and not bought anything cleaning related! Guess what I bought......... actual food, food that feeds myself, my daughter and our 3 dogs, my fridge and freezer are full, what am I doing wrong, send help, maybe I should buy a journal so I can rectify this situation
Ffs 🙄
I bought several litres of white wine vinegar and a kilo of bicarb in 2018. House is clean, still got loads left, minimal packaging and not exposing people to harsh chemicals. But no money to be made from using natural and simple items to clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There will be a story later with her doing tummy time with Ronnie now. 🙄

Reactions: 31
That song played over the picture of her book on her stories 😱😱😱. Give me strength.
Are you cleaning? No I'm not because I have a life and a family.
Honestly she is pushing her sheep into spending every last minute cleaning and it's just not necessary! Aside from laundry I probably spend 3 hours a week maximum on cleaning my house and people always comment on how nice it looks and how clean it is. And I don't even need to write a list to remind me to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There will be a story later with her doing tummy time with Ronnie now. 🙄
Well, as long as it helps the little mite. My two hated it but we still did it in short bursts to help strengthen their core and get them used to holding their head up.

Reactions: 8
I actually cannot get over the hysteria around this 'journal' and the fact that grown women are sat there colouring in Hinch's kitchen and choosing their favourite cleaning products. I'm all for a bit of mindfulness, and even adult colouring, but it's the way these women totally idolise Her Royal Hinchness that blows my mind. And the way she is about the whole thing makes me really uncomfortable... She knows she could sell them just about anything.

72554520_257947338431278_1875064635926344739_n.jpg

73455961_167835101070980_6774202151495251510_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.