Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe for one second that she's like that off-camera. The fake cackle is just too much ✋ Ronnie is a cutie but all he hears his Mummy do is laugh and make noises. I wish she'd get a grip! She's becoming so far removed from relatable, it's not even funny anymore. Not that she ever was that relatable, but you know...
Never heard anyone talk to a baby the way she does it’s very unnatural and a bit scary for little ears the laughing is just cackling and not nice her voice is really not pleasant very harsh sounding

Reactions: 18
Public apology?
That’ll be the day. I think she’s having a quiet day because of what was said on here last night. She doesn’t see what she has to apologise for, either that or she’s read it and actually feels bad (less likely) so instead of an apology, she just stays quiet to let things die down.

Reactions: 11
I lit a candle yesterday but haven’t lost a baby myself, I didn’t know that was offensive?!
I never meant that was offensive but when you've got her doing it for attention and then her Hinchers tagging her in their posts like she invented it, that's when it's offensive.

Reactions: 9
Never heard anyone talk to a baby the way she does it’s very unnatural and a bit scary for little ears the laughing is just cackling and not nice her voice is really not pleasant very harsh sounding
I wonder if he will struggle with learning to talk, kids learn from the people around them (apparently before I went to school I spoke with a bit of a Bolton accent despite living in the west country because of my Northern mum 🤣). Poor Ronnie will probably start school and have to unlearn all her tit made up words like "hansnums"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he will struggle with learning to talk, kids learn from the people around them (apparently before I went to school I spoke with a bit of a Bolton accent despite living in the west country because of my Northern mum 🤣). Poor Ronnie will probably start school and have to unlearn all her tit made up words like "hansnums"
"Oh hello! And what is your name?!"

"I'M HANSNUMS.....ATB!!!!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm pretty sure 4 weeks ago when baby rex was Ronnie's current age, he was smiling and laughing just like he is now. There is very limited eye contact with Ronnie.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s in the middle seat which is probably a lap belt??
It’s journal day tomorrah! Who’s excited? 🤣🙈
No. Cars don’t have lap seat belts in the middle anymore as they aren’t as safe. Their car is new enough that it would be fitted with a 3 point seatbelt.

Reactions: 6
No. Cars don’t have middle seat belts anymore as they aren’t as safe. Their car is new enough that it would be fitted with a 3 point seatbelt.
I had a look at our cars this afternoon and you’re right enough, 3 point in the middle of both! I was shooketh. I’m old, what can I say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I am by no means a fan of beggy mitchell here and not out to start an argument or a rave thread, but I have to say that if I were in her shoes reading Tattle and seeing that people were pointing out that my son wasn’t making eye contact and doing this or that yet, I’d be pretty upset. All babies are different, they hit milestones at different times. Some don’t hit certain milestones at all. Some regress later on (mine did). Just saying, as I have been in that situation and it’s not nice at all as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I am by no means a fan of beggy mitchell here and not out to start an argument or a rave thread, but I have to say that if I were in her shoes reading Tattle and seeing that people were pointing out that my son wasn’t making eye contact and doing this or that yet, I’d be pretty upset. All babies are different, they hit milestones at different times. Some don’t hit certain milestones at all. Some regress later on (mine did). Just saying, as I have been in that situation and it’s not nice at all as a parent.
I’m not a fan of comments about Ronnie or her parenting either. Especially as there are SO many other things she does that are actually awful.

Reactions: 29
In other news. What’s the story with Ma and Pa? Did they just have a tiff? Are they separated? I see she didn’t actually bury him under the extension since she posted him with baby. 👀

Reactions: 9
I agree with you, but I don't think people are saying that he doesn't make eye contact nor mention milestones.
They are pointing out that his reactions to daddy are quite obviously different to his reactions with her, and that it's probably best that she doesn't flaunt it x

Reactions: 15
I agree with you, but I don't think people are saying that he doesn't make eye contact nor mention milestones.
They are pointing out that his reactions to daddy are quite obviously different to his reactions with her, and that it's probably best that she doesn't flaunt it x
I get that, just when people were comparing him to Stacey’s little boy it didn’t sit right with me. I think since Jamie doesn’t have the lovely job of being MRS Grinch (or any other job for that manner except chauffeur to Her Majesty 🙄), he probably does get to spend more time playing with Ronnie. She needs to take a step back and stop being greedy. Nobody would really care if she took an extended break to spend time with him. 👀

Reactions: 17
I agree obviously he ain’t going to be all smiles when she’s got a phone in front of her face, I’m sure off camera is much different story. People saying he smiles at Jamie that’s cause she’s videoing and he has no phone in front so of course he will

Reactions: 5
I'm sick of it now guys.
I'm sick of the Sunday night blues I get, knowing I've got to go to my crap job in the morning to earn a pittance to live ......
And then she posts a "happy monday " post whilst she sits there cackling away on her stories and peddling this journal to the idiots that support her.
I'm seriously Hacked off with her, spoilt , selfish brat! AND NO IM NOT JEALOUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sick of it now guys.
I'm sick of the Sunday night blues I get, knowing I've got to go to my crap job in the morning to earn a pittance to live ......
And then she posts a "happy monday " post whilst she sits there cackling away on her stories and peddling this journal to the idiots that support her.
I'm seriously Hacked off with her, spoilt , selfish brat! AND NO IM NOT JEALOUS!
This is exactly why Insta and these people like Hinch are awful for mental health. It’s becoming full of braggy show-offs. I’ve had to stop look on their stories so much lately as I could feel myself getting like you’ve just described. Not jealous, just feeling like the world is completely backwards, where good people get crapped on and those greedy shits don’t have a care in the world except which parcel to open next.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So, someone else has trashed their taps!! People have asked why people use things for a reason they weren't designed for, to be shot down by people saying "people make mistakes!!" IT STATES ON THE LABEL MAY BE CORROSIVE TO METAL!!! It is an expensive mistake to make.
Just read the fecking label guys!!
View attachment 49092
They are thick as pig💩 Today on fb was a post about how to get a deep scratch out of laminate flooring. Some of the replies were "pink stuff" 😳🤯🤪😂😂😂 they think it's a miracle cream that will fix anything - along with "elbow grease" spray. If their two braincells met, they'd be dynamite and dangerous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.