Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:sick:Just looking at her stories. They are such sheep. And when she says most importantly keep tagging the journal so I can bring us all together :sick: . What she really means is keep tagging the book to promote me so I can make more millions

Reactions: 29
Right, I think she’s going to break the 100 barrier. I'm done with her for today. I’ll check back on here later today to see if anything interesting has happened - like she’s solved world debt, healed the sick, gave some money to charity or left the house and done a proper days work.

Reactions: 24
Have you seen all the flipping simpletons using flattened zoflora boxes as a bookmark as well?

Aw the besht (muttered in a low, gruff, breathy voice)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Someone posted a long heartfelt post on Facebook the other day about how bad she feels not giving her children much for Xmas and how they are living on the breadline on benefits and omg I really felt for her, then low and behold she’s put a picture up this morning with her holding both books surrounded by a ton of cleaning items, I calculated that it must of been about £50 worth of cleaning products without what she spent on the books ...totally gobsmacked do these people actually want to see a full cupboard of cleaning products than a cupboard and fridge of food! People can spend what they want but don’t go saying your upset about not giving your child Xmas presents when your the one spending money on shite that you don’t need...sorry rant over but to think I was going to message this person to give them some money for Xmas as it really upset me x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Probably a very stupid question but does anyone know if Grinch gets commission on the 3 baskets set even if it's not bought via her swipe up?
Possibly,there is no way of knowing if the company that sells them isn’t actually Hinch selling direct therefore earning all of the profit.
I should imagine the radiator covers,baskets , silver trays and funeral urns are all sold by a company owned by Hinch if not an agreement whereby she gets a % of all sales regardless if bought through a swipe up.

Reactions: 3
Almost every single journal photo features one of those crystal pens, a candle or a vase of plastic flowers. Can just imagine these utter dopes frantically running round the house gathering tat for the photo, splashing zoflora round like holy water as they pray for a repost from Hinch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I’m just catching up as been poorly a few days. Are the Hinch army turning on MGH then ? I read she had a rant but wasn’t sure what it was over 🤔 I am confused because it seems like she’s begging for the latest dot to dot book, so she still likes Hinch.
As far as I’m aware it’s nothing to do with mrs hinch I don’t get what the other posters meaning 😂 Mrs hinch had a lot of crappy messages left on her book reviews to but she didn’t get on stories and start crying , I don’t like either of them I think they’re very alike but it’s hardley the grinch’s fault that other people don’t like my grey home they’re both big begs!

Reactions: 6
Ugh, I wish she'd pack in pointing out 'no makeup', 'same jumper I've worn for 3 days' bullshit. Yes Soph,we get it. You're just like us peasants. I don't have a LV belt to go with my smelly jumper though unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine bypassing Billy Connolly to pick up that damn dot to dot. I suppose his book would require being able to handle actual paragraphs.

What is this world.
I was going to write, never has someone so inane gone so far, but we have Trump and Johnson as yard sticks. This planet is doomed. WALL-E was actually reality TV, not an animated fantasy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.