Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait for the day we can all look back and be like "who remembers that daft bint who flogged everything with a swipe up, I wonder what happened to her" just to Google and try our hardest to remember her name and it turns out shes lost it all and now lives in a normal home like the rest of us, her and Jamie had to go back to work and Ronnie actually sees colours and turns out like a normal boy should, getting all muddy and enjoying life and poor Henry actually gets some exercise.

I really need to rant, she actually needs to understand just how damaging she is to others MH, I wonder if she does know, but just doesn't care as all she sees is pound signs everywhere.

Hats off to anyone who can keep a house clean and tidy with ease, I work full time and struggle, there is only myself, my boyfriend and the 3 cats!! its bloody hard

Reactions: 50
“Ronnie loves his blue rabbit”

looks to me like he couldn’t give a flying duck, mate 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Screenshot_20191016_093947.jpg

Oh please!!! They've been pals for 5 minutes and met up a couple of times. Get a grip!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Hows your pumpkin display doing sophie? Are you still feeding all the birds in your garden?
How are the solar lights holding up?
We are missing all of these garden updates

Might give give you a few story content suggestions

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just caught up, was a bit down yesterday because I knew wave of light was coming and my baby would have been 4 by now if I wouldn't have miscarried. Seeing Hinch posting about the wave of light annoyed me to the point I didn't come on my phone for the rest of the night. She's never once mentioned a miscarriage, stillbirth etc but lights a candle, and then her bleeping Hinchers are tagging her in their wave of light posts like she bleeping invented it and like it's some sort of trend. How bleeping disrespectful. Sophie and Jamie we all know you read these messages. How about a bleeping apology for being such an insensitive twit yesterday and making me and a lot of other people feel crappy for the rest of the night. Our angel babies aren't for your bleeping entertainment or content. My candle was lit last night for my little boy or girl I lost and I'm so sorry to anyone else that has lost or is grieving a loss. Always here for a chat ❤

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Enthralling..like how many times do we need to see her chop pillows and spray fabreeze? Get to duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she going to venture out today? B&M are on the brink of administration cos she hasn’t bought any tit from there in a few days... 😆 Oh that’s right - she has enough in her garage/loft to sink a battleship or even wipe out a small village with respiratory disease...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone replied to my last post regarding family i dont speak to them so no help there but il be fine thanks for your concern x

Reactions: 4
Just caught up, was a bit down yesterday because I knew wave of light was coming and my baby would have been 4 by now if I wouldn't have miscarried. Seeing Hinch posting about the wave of light annoyed me to the point I didn't come on my phone for the rest of the night. She's never once mentioned a miscarriage, stillbirth etc but lights a candle, and then her bleeping Hinchers are tagging her in their wave of light posts like she bleeping invented it and like it's some sort of trend. How bleeping disrespectful. Sophie and Jamie we all know you read these messages. How about a bleeping apology for being such an insensitive twit yesterday and making me and a lot of other people feel crappy for the rest of the night. Our angel babies aren't for your bleeping entertainment or content. My candle was lit last night for my little boy or girl I lost and I'm so sorry to anyone else that has lost or is grieving a loss. Always here for a chat ❤
I'm so sorry for your loss💜
This really angered me aswel! Especially when her followers kept tagging her in all their candle pics! So insensitive and disrespectful!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
T
View attachment 49079

Oh please!!! They've been pals for 5 minutes and met up a couple of times. Get a grip!!!
That can't be hinch her head is too small in the picture 🤷‍♀️
Wasn't this the same guy who had drawn a pic of Hinch, Jamie, Henry and Ronnie from behind that didnt resemble them and Hinch refused to acknowledge the artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Same ❤💙❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.