Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is perfect example of the type of people this book is aimed at. Not the sharpest tool in the box. I see those veneers are clip on, I can't help thinking it's gonna look ridiculous. Like Ken Dodd or someone
I can't believe grown women are sitting colouring in pictures of cleaning bottles.
MGH has started hers, that says it all. Low IQ and easily led.
They all need to get jobs Iv got time to come on here once I put the kids to bed but have i hell Got time to sit and do a dot to dot and colour in flash bottles and a Mrs hinch kitchen

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on Drag Race UK - the Cheryl hole comparisons are dead on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
does she ever post with friends?

i don't remember her ever posting herself out for a coffee with friends... then again i stopped following her and the cleaning accounts months ago!

Reactions: 5
It genuinely shocks me that people are not only buying this, but buying it and admitting to buying it and not even just admitting to buying it but to say that they are enjoying it too?

I genuinely try not to judge but I’m definitely questioning IQ levels here.
It looks like the cheapest piece of tit going. How are adults foaming at the mouth about how excited they are for it, when it looks like something you would buy an 8 year old. Spot Sophie and help her find her way to her fav zoflora! Oh just piss off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve noticed Solomon hasn’t shown the book? Sure she said yesterday hers was arriving today? Also love that Jenna clean queen hasn’t mentioned it as she defo sent her one as she stole all the top tips from her! I love the ones who don’t bum kiss her
Yes. She doesn’t jump on any bandwagons. She never kissed Hinch’s arse and never slagged her off when that was a thing either. She just keeps herself to herself and gets on with her day.

Reactions: 7
I'm still using our old terry nappies and muslins- my kid has been out of nappies for 6 years! I also use old hand towels, teatowels, cut up clothes and towels, flannels, etc. They live in my 'rag bag' (an old promotional tote) in my cleaning cupboard and get used by all the family for spills, DIY, cleaning, etc. Absolute godsend when I'm defrosting the freezer! They do a better job than anything else too.

I bleeping hate waste!! 😡
my mum still has in her airing cupboard some old towels my dad was issued with when for cleaning up when he worked for British gas. they must be 40+years old and are still perfectly ok..when ever theres a mess to clear up some one will say get /use one of the old gas board towels. they have covered every messy job imaginable! ive got selection on 'old' towels myself bow as a mum 🤣

• Heart
Bit hypocritical. 🙈
Apparently 5000 arsekissing dot to dot tags aren’t enough for Grinch.

Plus I thought she was having the night off? She’d shrivel up and die without her phone I’m sure of it

• Haha
I feel sorry for this one she feels bad because she's not been able to "Hinch" 🤢. She can't today because her child is ill she still put up 30 odd cleaning and "Hinch" gushing stories. I didn't include her name i feel that sorry for her. Screenshot_20191018-214729_Opera.jpg Screenshot_20191018-214823_Opera.jpg Screenshot_20191018-214802_Opera.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Don’t shoot me [emoji85]
My OH pre-ordered me one when it came out, after a lady at work (a Hincher might i add) mentioned that she’s come out with a new book, even though he hates Hinch himself. He thought i was still a Hincher and since i bought the first book, thought I’d want this one [emoji51] oops lol.

I might just have a go at it, don’t wana seem ungrateful.

On first impressions i find the size of it a bit odd.
I feel like it should either be narrower or taller. It’s almost a square.
Should have just been the same size as the old one.

BLESS HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anybody else heard the rumour about hunchs next book?

My friends cousins next door neighbour works for Michael Joseph and he said she has a 3 book deal!

April 2020 she’s got her next ‘book’ out and its just going to be 288 pages of totally blank white paper!

She’s calling it Real Hinchers Only and apparently you will only be able to see whats wrote on the pages if your a ‘real hincher’ and you use every single cleaning product, cloth, hoover, mop etc that she uses.

If you use everything she does, the mix of chemicals in your house will make the ink appear in the book and if your really a ‘real hincher’ you get to go to her house and she’ll make you nachos 😱

Couldnt make it up could you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I kept taking her to the GP as she was coughing all the time and struggling to breath. I was sent away 3 times. Give her calpol she’s just got a cold. Unfortunately it was serious and she died of bronchitis. I wanted to die and can’t stop thinking that she suffocated. Sorry if I have upset anyone. It’s not my intention. I just need to talk about it sometimes. I have PTSD and my anxiety is constant. Hugs to you all. I enjoy this site and read for hours everynight in bed. So thank you all. Xx
aww this made me cry, I am so so sorry for your loss and what you have been through. Absolutely heartbreaking. Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'll just leave this here....
I couldn’t just scroll by this one without commenting. These are the ones that always get me. If either of my kids asked for something like this it would horrify me. How much time is that mother spending ‘Hinching’ - the most obsessive, poisonous, controlled way to clean, that the child wants to bond with her by imitating it. Don’t get me wrong I often give my little ones jobs but it would never occur to me that it would be so important to them that they’d like a birthday present out of it.

It’s like the other day I keep thinking about her fake febreezing her bed.

Fake.febreezing.her.bed.
Febreezing isn’t even a real word, it’s just brand endorsement. And the annoying little jingle to go with that. “Beds made and sprayed ✅” Like any of this is normal, common or necessary. It actually makes my stomach drop to think of mother’s spraying all those chemicals on their children’s bed and to some upbeat pop song! If Stephen King had to write a new book and the themes were social media and cleaning this is the kind of thing he’d come up with.

And now they’re all happily colouring in P&G products under the guise of caring for their mental health. 😔

This is even triggering my anxiety. If I told just one person some cleaning ‘hack’ and then I found out it’s actually really dangerous my anxiety would go to town on me. Take a quick look at any of the Hinch fbook groups they still promote many of the old tips she’s discarded.

😕😕😕😕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I got a feeling somethings happened behind the scenes. It’s weird how she’s been on stories today & no grid post of this book she’s been banging on about for god knows how long

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.