Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Other Nachos recipes are available 🤩😆
A whole bottle of sweet chilli sauce is also not the “norm” ingredient unless you’re a sheeple 🐑
Surely the whole recipe works better with a pot of salsa? Much less sugar. Nachos are Mexican, sweet chilli sauce is Thai, they just don’t go together. It’s like pouring gravy on a pizza 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm just waiting for her Christmas collaboration with Zoflora where she brings out a Christmas scent, naturally named 'Sophflora'

You heard it here first folks ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Ineedahero

The sad fact that Hinch is selling a lie like all the other snake oil salespeople before her.

The lie that by just cleaning your house and writing a crappy list in her journal your life with all its problems will just magically improve is a con. If your life felt empty before it will still feel empty after when the hype of shining the sink has faded.

There seem to be a lot of unhappy women spending money they can ill afford on products they don't need to emulate Hinch and have their lives transformed like her. Cleaning will not stop your life problems. It wont pay your electric bill. Or fix your failing relationship. Or solve your physical and mental health problems.
When the wheels fall off a this there are women who are going to come crashing down. Those are women that will need supporting not some pseudo positivity shtick in a meme that makes you look like you're doing something but actually is being used as a shield to dodge accountability

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Boobelle

VIP Member
Thank God you're back Boobelle, I was getting really worried about you. I thought you were either
1) lying in a zoflora coma somewhere
2) had bought the bloody book and was busy filling it in
3)attending your first Tattle rehab class
Phew! You're OK 😊
Fuck off.l'm doing a word search

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Been a lurker for a while. I moved house last December and its around the time I became aware of the Grinch. I spent so much money doing up my house with cushions, vases, candle burners, baskets and other shit she recommended. Absolute waste of money when you have a toddler and another baby on the way. My shiny white walls are now covered in crayon as my toddler thinks shes the next banksy, my artifical flowers are covered in chocolate fingerprints and the vase is cracked, my storage baskets are regulary emptied and replaced with half chewed biscuits or soggy fruit, my cushions are either strewn across the living room or being flattened by my husbands fat arse. I really cannot wait till Ronnie is up and about and into everything. Its not a sustainable way to live with kids. Unfortunately her target audience is mothers with kids. I wish i never got roped into the whole hinch craze and would have saved me the money and stress!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Are there actually grown women wetting themselves over spot the difference cleaning products and find the maze through the #gifted shit in the loft? 🤯 I know you can get adult colouring books for relaxation and mindfulness (I myself have a sweary colouring book and I bought my partner a serial killer colouring book for her birthday 🤣) but from the photos this looks like something you'd buy for a 4 year old if you were going on a long car journey or something. I've always suspected that a large percentage of the general public were thick as mince, I would have been happy to be proven wrong but it seems unfortunately not 😣

Reactions: 38

MrsD33

VIP Member
Just had a flick through her colouring in book in asda. Its basically a book of blank pages!

My daughter said to me ffs has she done another one? Why?? Its just a notepad isnt it!

I’ve never been more proud of her 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
It would not surprise me if a number of reviews for this shite and her other book are fake reviews
100%. There’s no way her Hinch Army 🤢 can string a coherent sentence together, never mind do a book review on Amazon 🤣

Booked myself a little holiday today. I’m off to Hungry, going on a Hedgehood hunt and a spot of hooking if I have the time 👌🏼

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
No Grinch, not everyone is asleep apart from you. Many many people are up WORKING. Many up worrying about money for food and shelter. Many up due to illness or looking after poorly people. Many up with genuine worries and problems. She’s delusional.

• Heart
Morning all!
Two firsts for me this morning...
First time registering and posting on here (long time lurker, thank you all for keeping me entertained over the last few months)
And first time reporting to the ASA. I am absolutely fed up of Mrs Hinch and the gang trying to conceal the word 'ad' underneath their profile pic. When you add to your stories Instagram shows you a translucent version of where your profile pic and the 'send message' box etc. will appear on your story, so why are they are purposely dragging things to underneath that area?

• Wow

F the dust.

VIP Member
Enthralling..like how many times do we need to see her chop pillows and spray fabreeze? Get to fuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

F the dust.

VIP Member
Pair of them are fucking disgusting! Greedy, narcissists. Hand on heart I'd rather have my semi that we've worked our guts out for , than her souless box! She appreciates nothing because it just comes to her. I'd rather save and treasure my things as I can have them, than have mountains of stuff I have no joy in or attachment too!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
That journal is hilariously immature 😂😂😂 Did you all see the "spot the difference" page?!!! Omfg it's ridiculous that the herd is excited at this tat, lining her pockets and making her rich. Idiots 😂😂😂

And Jamie, buy your own bloody pool table, you begging, scrounging scrag!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
New thread .. snowflakes on Minkeh, pound signs on Pinkeh, these are a few of Sophs favourite things

• Heart
  • Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Jeez! ANOTHER swipe-up for those fecking radiator covers on Ebay - 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Here's my balloon to let go of, Sophie 🎈 "Negative" comments are NOT from "trolls", they're simply comments you don't like because they don't suck your ass! Also, trolls are people who harrass and harangue people in a nasty way. People here are NOT "trolls", the comments are thoughts and observations ABOUT you, not TO you! You come here, looking - we're not on your page. You don't have to, but you do, because you can't stand it that not everyone thinks you're ahhhmazing. Suck it up and get over it. The stories about your crappy childish book are overkill now. Just stop, enough already.

MrsD33

VIP Member
So peeps I took one for the team and browsed her book.

First impressions....she will be having a laugh trying to flog that for 12 quid in the future!
Mazes, mindfulness, grounding exercise, spot Sophie, Spot Henry, spaces to make lists and goals, a section telling you to only follow IGers who inspire and make you happy (by inspire I presume that's code for buying shit you dont need) and a page exhorting the benefits of growing plants. From a woman who buys plastic plants and flowers to stuff round her home 🙄 Apparently she likes to buy furniture from boot sales and upcycle (I must have blinked and missed that load of bullshit amongst the gifted and swipe ups). She also says cleaning helps calm her mind and anxious thoughts (how lucky for her. My mental health has been shite this week and I'm struggling to find the mental energy to think about cleaning let alone the will to actually do it). But shining the fucking mirror will make everything feel good again. Who knew 🙄
And wtf is 'dorgeous'? Do Penguin not have proof readers....
The ottoman makes her soooo happy she’s shoved it in the loft 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart