Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys
This is my first post. I came across tattle after seeing it being slagged of and came to see what all the fuss was about. What I have actually found though is you guys are a lovely bunch of straight talking people that are so nice to each other. Reading tattle is so much better than instagram and Facebook. As for mrs Hinch I was very nearly sucked in and was going buy a load of cleaning rubbish I really didn’t need but you guys have saved me and I saw the light so for that I thank you all so much. Also instead of buying the grey book of doom I brought martina coles new book. 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I am sorry. It’s so hard. The bottom fell out of my world. I found my little girl dead in her cot. She was 11 months. I really don’t remember much after that as had to be sedated for a very long time. I couldn’t even make her funeral. My husband and family had to be strong. To this day I still haven’t seen her coffin. She never leaves my mind from the time I get up until I go to sleep. And to hear that hole laughing knowing what day it was makes me want to vomit. I truly believe she is quite evil and vindictive. I hope you see this Soph Golddigger!
Oh god this made me cry. I'm so sorry you have been through that and I'm so sorry for your loss, I bet she was beautiful ❤

Reactions: 6
Book looks like a pile of tit.
Ironically I spent my last £5 on toilet roll last night...Perhaps I could’ve found £1 down the back of the sofa and used other material instead combining it with an Insta story.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How sad is this,
Surprised to only see one review on Amazon so far. Thought there would have been a few by now from the army, gushing about how the kids activity book activity journal is going to change their lives....
She’s not even read it! How can you give a book 5 stars when you’ve only looked at the pretty cover😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's official the world has gone mad and she has taken over! Saw her book on display in Sainsburys today and soo many idiots on Instagram buying her journal and taking photos of it - most of them being actual grown up adults as well! How long until everyone's bored of her and she just finally disappears? I can't take it anymore. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just caught up today! I think she was at a shopping centre like lakeside or something. It’s a tiny play area can hardly be called soft play and by the looks of it he didn’t even get out the buggy! To be fair I didn’t take my children to softplay until the could toddle along but she shouldn’t really take him to some classes. The amount of money she has no she could hire someone to come to her! I know that’s not getting babe out but at least it’s stimulating him!

Same, I don't see the point in taking your baby to soft play at this age. Sensory classes are a good idea but not soft play to they are at least a bit active.

Reactions: 1
Hi guys
This is my first post. I came across tattle after seeing it being slagged of and came to see what all the fuss was about. What I have actually found though is you guys are a lovely bunch of straight talking people that are so nice to each other. Reading tattle is so much better than instagram and Facebook. As for mrs Hinch I was very nearly sucked in and was going buy a load of cleaning rubbish I really didn’t need but you guys have saved me and I saw the light so for that I thank you all so much. Also instead of buying the grey book of doom I brought martina coles new book. 😀
hi @Yellow-lab if you actually have a yellow lab you’re my new bff 👌

Now if I can just find out if @motherofdonkeys has baby donkeys my life will be complete

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All the sheep copying her zoflora box bookmark. Missed a trick there Soph, you should have brought out a matching bookmark (in a fetching shade of grey, obviously) to rake in a bit more cash from people who can't afford it 🙄
Don't give her any ideas. We know she looks at this site for content. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't give her any ideas. We know she looks at this site for content. lol
I’m eagerly awaiting her poetry anthology

H is for handsnomes who I love the bestest
I is for my Instagram followers I secretly detest
N is for Nothing; the price I like to pay
C is for...

Yeah I better stop there 😂 I’m in a foul mood and we all know what c is for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm just waiting for her Christmas collaboration with Zoflora where she brings out a Christmas scent, naturally named 'Sophflora'

You heard it here first folks ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Bet she'll do strictly next year 🙈😩. .....
So we've had the crying video this morning in the car but I'm waiting for the "tears streaming down her face" video
Guys, I just cant believe it! You gullible lot have bought my journal and I'm earning so much money.... that's what she will mean when the video comes tonight zzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh what is wrong with people. Why do they idolise her so much and crave attention from her. I dread to think what this world is coming to with ppl like this bringing up future generations. Just what will wake them from hinch's grip. I think itl get worse because obvs he's started his quest now aswell as her. Its like a film and they are definitely the baddies

Excuse me whilst I throw up
‘I just know how proud Jamie will be of you’. It’s the sort of thing people say about the deceased 😡. I’d love to know the name of her ghost writer to see if he/she actually owns up to it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.