Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on todays comments,but just popped on to ask what if someone hid all her books amongst the stationary in the local shop?
😏 just asking 🤷‍♀️
Thank God you're back Boobelle, I was getting really worried about you. I thought you were either
1) lying in a zoflora coma somewhere
2) had bought the bloody book and was busy filling it in
3)attending your first Tattle rehab class
Phew! You're OK 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t afford a bleeping day off and feel obliged to volunteer for any overtime. It was only when my family sat me down after 37 shifts straight and said “stop! The kids need you. You need you” that I had to try and weigh up needing the money vs breaking myself. I do a very emotionally as well as physically draining job and come home in tears most days as it is.When my husband collapsed last year unexpectedly and I couldn’t work as I work nights and he does days as we can’t afford childcare We had nothing. What little savings we had quickly went on bills. It terrifies me that me and the kids will end up destitute if anything happens
Have you thought about getting income insurance?

Reactions: 3
Oh😯 That tit nachos recipe is in the tit book? I thought someone on here had typed it out as a piss take🤯 WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she asking hinchers to write reviews in Amazon for her. She says she wants to know what they think but they've already made their feelings known in Instagram all the live long day FFS. Does she want to have even more gushing messages of adoration. Seriously in love with herself.

Reactions: 19
Why is she asking hinchers to write reviews in Amazon for her. She says she wants to know what they think but they've already made their feelings known in Instagram all the live long day FFS. Does she want to have even more gushing messages of adoration. Seriously in love with herself.
So more people see how amazing it is and buy it 🙄
Got to keep the £ rolling in!

Reactions: 6
This verified 1 star review her team won't be able to scrub from Amazon. 😆

B Scott
I Don't Get All The Hype!
17 October 2019
Verified Purchase
Format: Hardcover
Very disappointed with this Journal.
I found the majority of it a bit silly and agree with the other reviewer who said it was more suitable for a 3 year old than an adult.
My stomach definitely couldn't handle the Nachos Recipe so won't be trying that out.
Not sure I'll be using the Journal at all, but my Grandchild might enjoy colouring in the pictures.
Overhyped and not worth the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this real life? A page to underline your favourite TV programmes and a page to learn out to melt cheese on nachos?

Anyone else desperate to see more pages!?

Also anyone else think it’s annoying that her two books are different sizes? I mean, considering they’re mainly going to be used as ornaments it would be better if they were the same size.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hinch wants the good reviews as she's hoping for a 3rd book, how about calling it "How to Hinch yourself skint in 3 easy steps"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.