Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god this made me cry. I'm so sorry you have been through that and I'm so sorry for your loss, I bet she was beautiful ❤
Priceless....thought she would know that word off by heart by now...bloody hilarious 😂
I kept taking her to the GP as she was coughing all the time and struggling to breath. I was sent away 3 times. Give her calpol she’s just got a cold. Unfortunately it was serious and she died of bronchitis. I wanted to die and can’t stop thinking that she suffocated. Sorry if I have upset anyone. It’s not my intention. I just need to talk about it sometimes. I have PTSD and my anxiety is constant. Hugs to you all. I enjoy this site and read for hours everynight in bed. So thank you all. Xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Sorry but I don't agree, just because she hasn't had a public miscarriage it don't mean she hasn't had one and so are you saying only people that have had a miscarriage can light a candle for wave of light.
I think everyone who joined in the wave of light last night done so for their own reasons and Mrs Hinch was simply sharing the love by using her platform.
its one thing slagging someone off for ads and giveaways but its another for giving her grief for lighting a candle in remembrance on babies that were never held or held only for a short time.
She is a mum herself now and Im sure it was done with all good intentions
I dont think anyone had any problem with her lighting a candle. Many people did it who have and haven't been affected. The issue people had was with her tagging companies in candle pictures (totally unnecessary and tactless), and then shortly afterwards sharing posts of gifted baby clothes and then a picture of her child and a new born baby. These things can be such a trigger for people who have lost a baby and would be feeling even more sensitive to it than usual given the day.
An account as big as Hinch has a responsibility to their followers and I'm sorry if you disagree, but in my opinion she blew it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry but I don't agree, just because she hasn't had a public miscarriage it don't mean she hasn't had one and so are you saying only people that have had a miscarriage can light a candle for wave of light.
I think everyone who joined in the wave of light last night done so for their own reasons and Mrs Hinch was simply sharing the love by using her platform.
its one thing slagging someone off for ads and giveaways but its another for giving her grief for lighting a candle in remembrance on babies that were never held or held only for a short time.
You have every right to express your opinion however using the Wave of Light then 3 stories later show off baby clothes she has been gifted is crass and class less.
At 7pm lighting a candle then her followers tagging her into their candles then posting a picture of her healthy baby and a newborn is below the belt.
It has been very upsetting to people on here and probably to a number of her followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It wasnt her lighting a candle ppl were angry at it was all her TOTALLY INSENSITIVE PROMOS ADS ETC following that post. You may want to go to the hinch rave thread instead of showing your cult following on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
New member, huh? Came here to berate us? Not how it works. Your reply here to a mother who HAS lost a child is spiteful, cruel and unwarranted. Take your love for greedyGrinchHinch over to her IG page, there's no love for her here, you took a wrong turn...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Look what I just saw in M&S. If they go into collaboration they’ll be off my list 😡
This is a "collab" between M&S and another Instagrammer... Laura someone, I think? I don't follow but somebody on my feed reposted something about it. I don't think it's anything to do with Grinch x

Reactions: 6
New member, huh? Came here to berate us? Not how it works. Your reply here to a mother who HAS lost a child is spiteful, cruel and unwarranted. Take your love for greedyGrinchHinch over to her IG page, there's no love for her here, you took a wrong turn...
You beat me to it and took the words out of my mouth. Well said

Reactions: 18
That journal is hilariously immature 😂😂😂 Did you all see the "spot the difference" page?!!! Omfg it's ridiculous that the herd is excited at this tat, lining her pockets and making her rich. Idiots 😂😂😂

And Jamie, buy your own bloody pool table, you begging, scrounging scrag!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
As per gleam talent😂 usual cycle of crap merchandise, prepare yourselves for the hinch calendar 🙄. It’ll happen.

Sorry🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
As per gleam talent😂 usual cycle of crap merchandise, prepare yourselves for the hinch calendar 🙄. It’ll happen.

Sorry🤢
Sophie doesn't need a calendar. She never leaves the house. Her calendar is her 'to do' list: hinching, instagramming, moving gifted grey tit from room to room...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MGH has also posted that she won’t be able to get the journal for a few weeks but “good luck” to our soph anyway! Definitely on the beg for one.
Makes me so sad and mad that Hinch is there loving life while she’s caused so much suffering for her minions like MGH-they can’t see as they’ve been groomed!

Reactions: 11
I kept taking her to the GP as she was coughing all the time and struggling to breath. I was sent away 3 times. Give her calpol she’s just got a cold. Unfortunately it was serious and she died of bronchitis. I wanted to die and can’t stop thinking that she suffocated. Sorry if I have upset anyone. It’s not my intention. I just need to talk about it sometimes. I have PTSD and my anxiety is constant. Hugs to you all. I enjoy this site and read for hours everynight in bed. So thank you all. Xx
Bless you, so sorry hun 😢❤

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.