Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion;Hinch tells us trolls to leave our baggage at the door …we would but there’s too many pumpkins on the floor 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Here’s Father James with a song for his Sunday Service 🎵All Fings Tend and Beauuuutiful🎵 Credit to schweeet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for the lyrics 🐔💕 (Volume needed, contains swears) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Some amazing title suggestions but @Whenthelightsturntostars won it! (Had to delete a word to fit!!)
Newbies read the wiki - it will answer plenty of questions!
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion". No swears, short and funny.

Days off galore.

A brief rundown of the past three days of piss poor content:
- went into a sulk because her excessively wasteful door was questioned by actual hinchers and not trolls.
- went into a further sulk because she wasn't invited to the p&g trip to Brussels and tend best bubs had an Instagram live chat with Primark about her latest range.
- took yet another day off on Friday.
- came back on Saturday to ask us all to do a reset.
- had a brag about spending £50 on tat she already has.
- fell asleep on the wet grass on Saturday afternoon.
- complained about her child not being asleep when the poor thing probably has no routine.
- reminded us all who the golden child is on Sunday morning.

Sophie Rose is in a mood....but what about?
Jimbob is getting involved in the Instagram comments
Freda loves tending to her garden
Where is Al?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Teacher: "Rennie, what does Daddy do?"

"He's always at home and likes to use the vacuum."

"What does Mummy do?"

"I don't know. She laughs at me a lot and likes to pretend to sleep on the wet grass."

"Is this your Mummy?"
Screenshot_20221017-161414_Instagram.jpg

"No, I've never seen that woman before."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
When I’m picking a flooring company I like to choose it based on how old I was when the business established and how cute their business history is.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Remember, the only person your husband's penis has to make sense to you is you. Anaconda or acorn, as long as he does the hoovering, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If he can hoover lines while you hoover lines, if he can tuck for England and fuck for 15 seconds, only you need to understand that.
goodnight xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Andioooop

VIP Member
No one gives a fuck about your floors love. I’d be more concerned about that wobbly door frame
601E7E07-8E58-496A-9E86-1675CB87775B.jpeg

F55E6D2E-42A7-4FBC-9EB2-F8E78FF2DE00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off Sopha. You and creepy NoNob should be feeling ashamed after last night’s shitshow. I bet you’re both thinking you’re so funnnnnnay hey 🙄

Judging by these comments from her shoppers hunzz she might well be having a bad dream again about Jamie-short-for-James hanging out with a tart.... weird bunch of desperados, revolting 🤢

DAD5FDC5-A698-48A5-8AF0-618F4E5AF2B4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

cosytoes

That house looks so cold and clinical. Even the boys art work is perfect and staged for the gram. Lonnie toddling around in the middle of the night looks like he’s wandered into a new build show house.

Where are the homely touches? The dropped toys? Random football or tennis balls? Dog toys? Discarded clothes? Cushions kicked on the floor? Oh just me then?

I honestly couldn’t live like that, I spend my days picking up random bits and pieces only to look round and find they’ve been immediately replaced by more random stuff but my house is a home and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

We’ve just had lunch. My kitchen is strewn with pots and pans. The stove has splashes and drips on it. There are used and unused utensils everywhere. I will clean it. When as my Nan used to say. I’ve let my dinner settle!! What I’m trying to say but rambling on is that real life cleaning includes scrubbing burnt stove tops. Food splashes. Water marks. Crumbs in strange places. Not making love hearts out of cif and then tickling it off. My kitchen is a bit more high maintenance than Hinches. It’s high gloss white with granite work tops (don’t do it. They’re a nightmare) and it wasn’t designed by Brad the CAD.

And when I’ve finished cleaning it I’ve no doubt that one or both mini toes will wander in and leave a toy or a football or get a biscuit or drink and not close the cupboard. Or the dog will drag her toys out. All 3 will go out to play then wander back in leaving yet another trail of toys, bikes, scooters, shoes or muddy footprints
But that’s life and unfortunately I don’t have a boot room or doggie grooming room.

When will the sheep wake up and realise that what Sofa shows is completely unattainable? We moved homework from the dining table in order to eat lunch.

Annnnd the front door…… just no. Why would you? She has live stock and chickens. Now she puts a load of food on her door step and leaves it to rot (shudders). RATS SOFA RATS.

Sorry for the rant but I just can’t cope with her anymore

Off to lie down in my garden for a nap. If anyone sees mr Toes please ask him to record me for the gram

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I really really hope Lonnie is a right little bastard for them, day and night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just this here...... 🤭

(volume needed, contains swears)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Wize Owl

VIP Member