Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Same. I won't police how people choose to speak about others but it does make me glad our thread is nicer 💕
Speaking of, how's Mr M doing? Have they let him home yet? Xx
There is a sense of community, fun and closeness here amongst us nusty hens 💕

Mr M is home but really struggling. He has an X-ray, CT scan of his brain, chest, abdomen and pelvis; lots of bloods etc.
His leg is black with bruising and I had to help get him in and out of the shower last night which was errm "difficult". Right where "we supposed to be"! 🥴👍🏻
He's frustrated and now there's 2 of us with crutches (norm for me) so any laughter is needed!
Thank you guyyyysssh and love to everyone especially those who are struggling for whatever reason xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She's obviously pissed off at all the comments saying how genuinely happy Stacey's kids look and so has instructed Jamie to coax some smiles out of the golden child. Tickling as standard. Forced and unnatural.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I wonder if I met a tattler today!

i was in home bargains and a woman and her daughter were next to me, the woman went to buy a flash spray, the ones that say hinch on them (don’t ask what it says I just recognised the shitty twee font and her name) the woman said “oh blow that for a laugh, can’t stand that woman, no job and arsing around cleaning and now she’s a millionaire” she put it down and I laughed and she heard and smiled at me, said I agree, think she’s a total wanker and obviously the view is somewhat spreading as I’ve noticed a lot more negativity surrounding her nowadays

she said something about influencers and being workshy, no talent or skills while the rest of us work our arses off. I agreed and said I don’t think it’ll change anytime soon! Went our ways after that but made me laugh and was refreshing to hear someone be so open loud about it, fuck these influencers, more of us need to make it very loud and clear we actively put stuff back that’s endorsed by any influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Jojo75

So yet another freebie. This is obviously why it took them so long to renovate and move in. They bought the Notafarm, announced it all over the gram and then sat back for months waiting for all the gifted freebies to start rolling in. They’re unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

anniemouse

VIP Member
Brilliant recap of absolutely no content. I jusssst love it guyyyysssh.
I’m off to have some cosy soup before doing a Sunday reset. After that I thought I’d lie on the main road for a sleep as I’m just sooo tired guyyysssh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Spends a fortune on a door display but don’t worry she’s still like you sheep..a tired mummaz
Must be so hard not leaving your kids and going to work every day and dashing about to make ends meet and having Daddaz and fiddle on call!

• Sick

lisaaaah

I’m no prude and love a dirty joke but I felt violated watching that video 🤮 The two finger slip and when he grips the handle made my flaps shrivel up. You just know he’s one of those dirty old men that make really derogatory comments about women thinking he’s being cheeky but really he’s just being a letch. I imagine that he gives fiddle a “playful” dry hump from behind when she’s leaning over to get something out the cupboards while her and sopha giggle to each other saying “what’s he liiiike” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

sapropink

Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 10/10:

We had a grand total of 29 stories compared to last weeks 47
38% of which were ads (rounded to a whole number)

I'm also starting to notice a direct correlation between amount of pre-recorded stories she posts in a day & how many ads there are

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Next night shift I'm definitely gonna call in and say sorry guys can't come in I'm tired from being a parent 😴 they be like get fucked in or you loose your job. Bless her art aye husband and family always around and she moaning she not on Instagram much because she tired. Get in the bin you cunt.

Try doing it single handed 24hrs a days with no help and support. With a son with possible adhd and could have a outburst at anytime which could result in me being assulted AGAIN, so I feel I'm forever walking on egg shells so I don't say something that could set him off. Don't get me wrong she may have struggles but the thing is her husband is on hand 24.7 plus her mother. All parents have days where they feel they wanna throw the towel in but when you become a parent, you just have to carry on the best you can. (Everynight I cry myself to sleep happy we have had no kick offs ect)

But she needs to open her eyes and realise how lucky she actually has it. I'd love her support but I get ZERO especially from my kids so called narcissist dad, who takes no blame on everything & blames me for everything. The thing i find the hardest is the no respect i get from him or support, then when i do loose it, I'm mental, i need help ect. Wake up princess and be greatful you don't have worries like some off us nustyyy trollssss.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Just watched a 65 year old lady who cleans full time 5 days a week crying on the news because she is worried about the rising cost of living. She doesn’t even use her toaster and often can’t afford the bus fare to work, leaving her house in the early hours of the morning. . Heartbreaking stuff and difficult to watch. An actual cleaner, working hard at her age and struggling to make ends meet.

Then we have Hinch and her husband, two houses, gifted free stuff, constantly bragging.

This country is all wrong. Stop the world, I want to get off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Soph just STOP nothing wrong with your real face. Thanks for telling me all about you flooring much appreciated it the living crisis everyone is living in (I know its not her doing but who cares about her floor really)
It’s actually a joke how different she looks - she is so untrustworthy- if she can’t even present her real physical self to fans why on earth should we believe anything else?

fake fake fake

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Hi Sophie, thanks for the AD for the flooring that no-one was asking about, oh and while you're here...

YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT!

All the bloomin best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
You sad weirdo. Why in the fuck would you cry over someone elses bafoon of a husband and their child? Simple bastard. There really are strange people out there who shouldn't be allowed out on their own.

Screenshot_20221016_170141.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

samj123

She has just posted saying she rarely has time to do fun food…. Surely she is trolling us at this point
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO FOR WORK?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow