Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep deflect from the shitshow of a reel last night with a video of the boys this morning. You're a bleep Sopha simples👍

Reactions: 26
Her stats are tit!! Those numbers keep dropping. I’ve seen “influencers” with a much smaller following have far better interaction on posts.

Reactions: 14
Those two kids are like performing monkeys. You can see Len looking at her and she is obviously telling him to hug Ron. Shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She literally uses them as performing monkeys, it's so unnatural! I've got thousands of videos of my boy when he was little and when I watch them back now they make me smile so much, because I wasn't thinking about how they would look to anyone else, they're just him doing his thing. I'll look at the mis-matched furniture I had donated or the bright red ASDA coffee machine in the background I remember buying with my first 'big wage' as a single mum and I smile because that's real and we've come such a long way and I'm so humbled from it.

Imagine in 10 years time Hunch watching these videos back where she's filtered her kids/home beyond recognition, there's text over every video, 'ad' in the corner and everything is just pure staged :confused: how empty her life must be.

Dance monkeys! Dance!

Poor little things. What a life
Those two kids are like performing monkeys. You can see Len looking at her and she is obviously telling him to hug Ron. Shameful.
3 messages in a row, all of us saying the same thing! Take note Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Also, remember her uploading those videos of the male workers at the house? They don’t seem to know what’s appropriate and that’s so worrying!
Absolutely I remember, she’s a disgusting bint to. Yes men are mainly the perpetrators but we can’t fight our battle by then doing the same behaviours to men. Them kids watch everything they do just like everyone’s children to. You can see how the cycle of predator men continues when parents normalise the behaviour that drives it

Reactions: 17
Oh do duck off Sopha. You and creepy NoNob should be feeling ashamed after last night’s shitshow. I bet you’re both thinking you’re so funnnnnnay hey 🙄

Judging by these comments from her shoppers hunzz she might well be having a bad dream again about Jamie-short-for-James hanging out with a tart.... weird bunch of desperados, revolting 🤢

DAD5FDC5-A698-48A5-8AF0-618F4E5AF2B4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Shouldn't there be an #ad for the floor? You really have made life very difficult for yourself Sophie.
id love to know what benefit this post has for them children??

if it doesn’t benefit the child, why upload it?

please if she ever has the guts to confront her shocking “parenting” someone screen shot and upload her replies so I can roast it 💅 I don’t watch her stories I just read here!

Reactions: 20
Oh do duck off Sopha. You and creepy NoNob should be feeling ashamed after last night’s shitshow. I bet you’re both thinking you’re so funnnnnnay hey 🙄

Judging by these comments from her shoppers hunzz she might well be having a bad dream again about Jamie-short-for-James hanging out with a tart.... weird bunch of desperados, revolting 🤢

View attachment 1658845
This is just vile, wtaf, this isn't even appropriate by any stretch of the imagination! Actually gives me the boak

Video of the boys this morning is heartbreaking, both looking for direction/commands and Ronnie looked very uncomfortable!! She's a bleep!

Reactions: 21
For the love of all that is holy, just duck off you stupid bleep.
no one… absolutely NO ONE needs a tin foil cutter. THATS WHAT THE SERRATED EDGE ON THE BOX IS FOR, you flash twit.
that fur is blatantly from Roy oi oi parking his arse IN YOUR bleeping HOUSE, not desirable, not relatable, and not an essential in an economic crisis.
oh, and the world and it’s wife uses a bleeping chopping board and Tupperware.
duck off hinch, you’re on thin ice after your pumpkin pisstake, I suggest you tread carefully.
Watch her army buy this pointless crap and tag her in their posts. It's like it's their mission in life, to be seen by their queen. After watching Jimbobnojob finger blast the cupboard, I'm now a lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is just vile, wtaf, this isn't even appropriate by any stretch of the imagination! Actually gives me the boak

Video of the boys this morning is heartbreaking, both looking for direction/commands and Ronnie looked very uncomfortable!! She's a bleep!
I completely agree. They make me sick, the twats and the hunzz, all as bad as each other, childish desperate twats 🤢

As for those poor boys, their behaviour on that story isn’t natural at all. It’s all staged and directed by their mummaz and either Fiddle or NoNob because Ronni e keeps looking to someone on the right. Just to advertise their PJs 🙄

Reactions: 15
I don’t read her stories only on here, the shoppers need to give then heads a wobble, frightening to think these folk procreate and vote we have no chance crazy crazy world.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 1658845
Dear god that last one 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This is exactly what I came over to say. She's an utter disgrace!! Music played so you can't hear her barking orders to her poor children :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Imagine you are her management team and she posts that video last night. What would you do?! I would be hauling her into the office and giving her a bollocking for posting suggestive content. The fingers sliding into the handle was just vile. I actually shuddered. Do her management company think this is acceptable?! I am just baffled by the whole thing and if I’m being totally honest, I’m sickened. I’m not a prude not by no means, I love a dirty joke and a bit of innuendo but when you are an influencer ( I hate that term) and this is your job you have got to be professional and think about your viewing audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.