Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prices will shoot up anyway. It's not because of you specifically you penis, it's the traffic driven there by you which alerts the Amazon's pricing algorithm to increase the price.
Exactly. Just like they did when she showed something off Wayfair which works to the same sort of algorithms. More purchases, up goes the price . Just like plane tickets. But vain old Hinch thought the price increases were all down to her own popularity she's so bloody THICK!

Oh and she's had those graters months, it was ages ago she showed them. Looks like they still haven't been used. Quelle surprise

Reactions: 14
Why bother filtering. We've all seen her just last weekend and what she actually looks like. Deception all the time and constant ads. Wish she'd do one. Everyone is going be worrying about recent announcements and affording their bills then you've got that lying smug scammer. Rest of the sheep need to wake up. She has no content other than exploiting her kids or fleecing the sheep.
Pre recorded from the other day/week when she was clawing at her neck answering her own questions in her Q&A. 👍 Love how careful she was not to show the rest of her gifted tend farm fitout.

Reactions: 10
I’ve found a new flat after sofa surfing/living in hotels last few wks, I’ve had a male friend & we went shopping for cleaning bits today, went to M&S & got their surface spray only £1, he pipes up ‘why don’t you buy that stuff Mrs Inch advertises?’ I said ‘it’s Hinch the husband is an inch (gave him a look) & they are both cunts’ that was it I went into full rant mode after that, safe to say he is steering clear of the tit she flogs too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can that still be reported to asa? He isn’t listed a director on companies house so not sure of the rules?

Reactions: 12
BRB my fanny has curled inside itself and glued shut after watching that massive turn off video. The fingers. I’m gonna vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cool cool, that’s my vagina shrivelled and out of business for the rest of existence. RIP sex life 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought I might be ovulating today, well not anymore! My eggs are scrambled after seeing this repulsive rotten teeth teeny fingers nojobknob handling the door and the hoover! What are they thinking?! It’s surely meant to be funny but it’s not even remotely funny, it’s VILE sof! And for the last time duck off with the filters omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I pity the cult followers if they thought anything apart from ‘ yuck’ at that reel.

can you imagine her niece and her friends watching that 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I've not even had chance to catch up with Tattle but duck me the braggy bleep.

All the freebies in that house is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hahaha oh she’s given me some laughs tonight i don’t know why but I found that video hilarious knowing she’s watching us all even mentioning us too 😂😂 Hi Soph 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trying to up engagement figures with Janine’s attempt to be seductive by opening a cupboard door containing a hoover! 🤢 His hands really aren’t very masculine are they? 😂 He’s an unemployed man who wishes he was famous - he’s tried and failed and now has to resort to this and filming his wife asleep for likes and comments - how pathetic! Surely his parents must be rolling their eyes at this. How these two are parents I will never know! Terrible terrible role models to their boys.
Omg! She must hate this so much 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.