Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though.. what (and I can't stress this enough) the actual f*ck was that reel inch posted and the comments it's receiving ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They're trying to make him a Z list celeb - mark my words he'll be on some late night crap panel show and some itv9 show with the rest of them!

Im a celebrity or dancing on ice I'm telling you now!!!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh I really do hope so, it will be buzzing on here with all you funny fukers ๐Ÿคฃ.

What was with the cap at the end ,trying to be some kind of sexy road man ffsk

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They're trying to make him a Z list celeb - mark my words he'll be on some late night crap panel show and some itv9 show with the rest of them!

Im a celebrity or dancing on ice I'm telling you now!!!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh hell I would love to see gangly old Hinch on DoI, doing a GC and massively faceplanting. Please do it Hinch, we would have to put up with the creepy perv being in the audience but small price!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™m just thankful he didnโ€™t get hold of her Minkeh stash and gyrate with them ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Seriously though.. what (and I can't stress this enough) the actual f*ck was that reel inch posted and the comments it's receiving ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
They'll be getting off on them comments ๐Ÿคข as will fiddle reading them and watching it. Waiting for her turn with the two finger slip in

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh I really do hope so, it will be buzzing on here with all you funny fukers ๐Ÿคฃ.

I'd honest to duck give my mortgage to see that bleep eat a kangaroo ball๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WHAT HAVE I JUST WATCHEDDDDDD ๐Ÿคข

He has very stumpy little fingers doesn't he?
But the 2 fingers through the door handle, she'd defo handle a fist the baggy bleep, we all know she's been around

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think sheโ€™s pregnant. Stacey does stories about joe hoovering/washing the windows and then announces her pregnancy being because she couldnโ€™t resist him ๐Ÿคข

Hinch did her door, Stacey did hers to try and one-up hinch. This is hinch trying to one-up Stacey ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Teacher: "Rennie, what does Daddy do?"

"He's always at home and likes to use the vacuum."

"What does Mummy do?"

"I don't know. She laughs at me a lot and likes to pretend to sleep on the wet grass."

"Is this your Mummy?"
View attachment 1657830

"No, I've never seen that woman before."
Video of the kids walking up to Bratz dolls in the shop. Channeling the creepy Doctor Who ep: โ€œAre you my mummy? Are you my mummy?โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHAT HAVE I JUST WATCHEDDDDDD ๐Ÿคข

He has very stumpy little fingers doesn't he?
But the 2 fingers through the door handle, she'd defo handle a fist the baggy bleep, we all know she's been around
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ baggy bleep

Sexy road man took me out hahaha. That whole clip actually sent shivers down my back๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she mentioning trolls again .. clearly reading here about what we say about stumpy fingers over here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was feeling pissed off that eldest Brillo's fuckery has meant I've not yet had dinner... But then I read here whilst waiting for her to do the multitude of tit (real not tend) she has to do before bed and I'm glad I haven't. Definitely would have lost it. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 6
Remember, the only person your husband's penis has to make sense to you is you. Anaconda or acorn, as long as he does the hoovering, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If he can hoover lines while you hoover lines, if he can tuck for England and duck for 15 seconds, only you need to understand that.
goodnight xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.