Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bore fest today. Doing the utter bare minimum. I’d be sacked if I slacked as much as did.

Reactions: 30
Is he seriously expecting us to believe she fell asleep on the grass?! What kind of lunatics are they 🤣🤣
IF (we know she didn’t) but IF she just randomly fell asleep on the grass in October when she has no job, no running around, no real stress, nothing todo all day to make her tired then she really needs go to the hospital and get checked out!
The random things she does for attention are so bizarre and just anger people more
Does she really think people are going look at her and then compare to their own life’s and then go awww yeah poor Sophie she is definitely more tired than I am 🙄🙄🙄
So what if Lennie don’t sleep it’s not like either of them have anything to get up for in the mornings or can’t take it in turns to have a nap in the day if needed

Reactions: 26
I actually can’t believe it’s another day off! She really has given up on that account, where will the money come from I wonder. Will Inch return to work? Will they have to sell tend farm and boot mamfa out of grey skull? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 21
Unable to answer on last thread about sickness and covid, I was sick for the first couple of days then nausea only - which was worse . I’m still in shock that I actually got it, I’m a virtue recluse 🙄

Zoph - I’m going to have to have multiple cctv installed in my little house and back garden just in case I do that ‘falling asleep in a ball’ thing like you, living alone , I don’t have a limpet to record it for me . Ask on insta for recommendations for me , #adcctv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You can tell Lennie also has autism like his brother from that reel.
Despite the fact that my eldest is autistic I still wouldn’t just assume this, there are many factors hence the name spectrum which ASD comes under.

This isn’t an attack either just a kind word.

Reactions: 30
I wonder if I met a tattler today!

i was in home bargains and a woman and her daughter were next to me, the woman went to buy a flash spray, the ones that say hinch on them (don’t ask what it says I just recognised the crappy twee font and her name) the woman said “oh blow that for a laugh, can’t stand that woman, no job and arsing around cleaning and now she’s a millionaire” she put it down and I laughed and she heard and smiled at me, said I agree, think she’s a total wanker and obviously the view is somewhat spreading as I’ve noticed a lot more negativity surrounding her nowadays

she said something about influencers and being workshy, no talent or skills while the rest of us work our arses off. I agreed and said I don’t think it’ll change anytime soon! Went our ways after that but made me laugh and was refreshing to hear someone be so open loud about it, duck these influencers, more of us need to make it very loud and clear we actively put stuff back that’s endorsed by any influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I really don't think we should make assumptions like that. Sorry but I really don't.
I get that but I also feel uneasy when people reply like this. It’s got an underlying tone of “autism is bad and implying someone might have it when they might not is mean”

neurodiversity is wonderful. It’s not a curse. It’s not a disease. Many of the most wonderful people I know are autistic or have adhd.

if she wants to post her child’s behaviours and personal life online, she’s made the choice to leave them open to speculation, that’s on her crappy mothering skills. Its not down to the public to do this. She should want them to grow and find themselves in peace and safety.

if he is autistic he deserves to have that diagnosis private if he wants and by posting him in any capacity she takes that away from him. I was obvious adhd as a child. If my parents posted me, nowadays people would of guessed right away and I do not tell anyone my diagnosis irl, only close friends and those who need to know ie medical professionals

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You know guys I really thought I was hard done by to be honest..... 4 kids, a dog and cats and a deployed husband 2 months deep into a 4 month deployment - I thought I was tired but I'm guessing since I haven't dropped off on the lawn I'm not as tired as Hinch. Amazing how tiring doing feck all is for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I get that but I also feel uneasy when people reply like this. It’s got an underlying tone of “autism is bad and implying someone might have it when they might not is mean”

neurodiversity is wonderful. It’s not a curse. It’s not a disease. Many of the most wonderful people I know are autistic or have adhd.

if she wants to post her child’s behaviours and personal life online, she’s made the choice to leave them open to speculation, that’s on her crappy mothering skills. Its not down to the public to do this. She should want them to grow and find themselves in peace and safety.

if he is autistic he deserves to have that diagnosis private if he wants and by posting him in any capacity she takes that away from him. I was obvious adhd as a child. If my parents posted me, nowadays people would of guessed right away and I do not tell anyone my diagnosis irl, only close friends and those who need to know ie medical professionals
I totally get what you mean. My job involves caring for people with autism and other various complex needs so have quite a lot of understanding regards this.
But it's just sometimes people jump to conclusions on here and it's what gives Tattle a bad name. Wheather he has autism or not, it's not for us to discuss until Hinch puts something out there herself. Then again, she seemed in denial with Ron so could be another few years before she builds up to it with cryptic posts.
I'm not having a go at you, I just think it's not right discussing something that might not be. Apologies for coming across rude or offensive to anyone. ❤

• Heart
I’ve just done the same, it needed saying. Banging on about Wave of light with that title 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Nice to see some of us over on SSS, safety in numbers😂😂😂😂
Haha yeah i saw a couple of familiar names so thought I'd be supported at least 🤣 i don't understand how they even think that it's funny or ok to have that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exact samedazed stare that Ronnie had
And the same apparent lack of speech. I thought she said he was 17 months old a few weeks ago, he should be saying several words by now. But his mouth is usually plugged up with a dummy which I would think doesn't help with that.

• Heart
  • Sad
For future reference as I've just seen the mod comment on the SSS thread, how do we report a thread title?

And here we are yet another day where that lazy bint has done duck all, surely her real followers must be leaving in droves??!! She's so bleeping boring and justifies it by playing the feels like a zombie I'm so tired lying on the couch all day bollocks.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.