Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Practically a weekend off the gram and thatโ€™s the best sheโ€™s got ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฌ tell me mrs hinch is over ๐Ÿคฃher content just makes no sense ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the duck is anyone going to buying new flooring when that money could be going towards energy bills and Xmas.Theyโ€™ve clear had a dig at her about advertising. I really want to unfollow her but I like coming on here with you Nusty trolls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You can still see her stories and IG without adding to her follower numbers. She has to a public account.

Reactions: 13
No one's interested? Oh Sophie, I beg to differ, YOU very much are interested in the trolls, hunnay!

Now come on, play nicely, its not our fault that DEFRA are going to rip you a new one for breaking their rules, and it's not our fault that your house is tit and it's definitely not our fault that you don't like your husband!! But yeah, you carry on filming crappy reels (because Insta tells you to) and pretend to find each other funny ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Trying to up engagement figures with Janineโ€™s attempt to be seductive by opening a cupboard door containing a hoover! ๐Ÿคข His hands really arenโ€™t very masculine are they? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™s an unemployed man who wishes he was famous - heโ€™s tried and failed and now has to resort to this and filming his wife asleep for likes and comments - how pathetic! Surely his parents must be rolling their eyes at this. How these two are parents I will never know! Terrible terrible role models to their boys.
He's a sad, pathetic apology for a man. If he were my son I would be mortified and equally if my daughter were married to someone like him. They are both terrible role models for their boys and I dread to think what values they are going to grow up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion;Hinch tells us trolls to leave our baggage at the door โ€ฆwe would but thereโ€™s too many pumpkins on the floor ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Sorry if itโ€™s been said before. Wonder if sheโ€™s asked for permission of the kids wearing her mini hinch range if she can share it or not. Oh hey Sophie ๐Ÿ‘‹

Reactions: 16
Teacher: "Rennie, what does Daddy do?"

"He's always at home and likes to use the vacuum."

"What does Mummy do?"

"I don't know. She laughs at me a lot and likes to pretend to sleep on the wet grass."

"Is this your Mummy?"
Screenshot_20221017-161414_Instagram.jpg

"No, I've never seen that woman before."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.