Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile. They’re innocent kids being spoken about like that. Wasn’t even a thread suggestion it’s been cherry picked as one. Gross.
I saw that sss is a twit like hinch! But Rex and Rose are innocent children & actually quite cute. I don't think any thread title should have kids in them tbh x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t have much against Stacey to be honest. She’s made a proper career for herself, she includes her kids and they always look happy, natural and like they’re enjoying themselves, she rarely posts things that have been gifted and she comes across as thoughtful and considerate. Not saying she hasn’t made mistakes but she doesn’t take advantage, take the Micky or edit everything like Hinch does.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
So true. Just had a look and it's nasty, way below the belt. Prefer to stay at "home" right here! 🥰 xx
Every time I venture forth somewhere else, I quickly end up back here because I am too easily upset by it (especially the rampant bleeping fatphobia, and even more especially when directed at children.)

Sopha thinks we're trolls for calling her out when she's doing dangerous tit with her kids and animals, incorrectly advertising all manner of crap, filtering herself to duck, and because we can't stomach her bragging during a cost of living crisis.

Bloody massive difference between that and wishing her children had never been born. 😔

Reactions: 30
So true. Just had a look and it's nasty, way below the belt. Prefer to stay at "home" right here! 🥰 xx
Same. I won't police how people choose to speak about others but it does make me glad our thread is nicer 💕
Speaking of, how's Mr M doing? Have they let him home yet? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve never ever seen a child more uninterested than this! It’s like he’s been cuddled by a total stranger. Really uncomfortable to watch.
Edited to correct spelling
Completely agree! I would never have shared that video, makes it look like they have no relationship at all!

Reactions: 21
I’ve never ever seen a child more uninterested than this! It’s like he’s been cuddled by a total stranger. Really uncomfortable to watch.
The difference when inch is cuddling Lonnie compared to when SSS shows when Joe is with Rex and Rose 🤨
No wonder soph played a music track over her reel 🙄 very awkward and staged ..poor Lonnie didn't react at all till the end 🙁 looks like he's had enough of being a performing puppet already

• Sick
Reactions: 38
The difference when inch is cuddling Lonnie compared to when SSS shows when Joe is with Rex and Rose 🤨
No wonder soph played a music track over her reel 🙄 very awkward and staged ..poor Lonnie didn't react at all till the end 🙁 looks like he's had enough of being a performing puppet already
Agreed and only because he was tickled🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yet it’s weird he’s not putting his hands round his neck or leaning on him isn’t it.

I’ve literally only just realised she was a bridesmaid at SS wedding too!! Must’ve missed that thread!

Reactions: 8
Wow actually disgusted by the thread title on sss thread, that's not what tattle (majority) is about, but a prime example of why people think this is a site full of trolls.

Anyway, back on topic, surely this is the end for Mrs hinch? Even her cleaning reel has struggled, her career peaked a long time ago.

Reactions: 26
Spends a fortune on a door display but don’t worry she’s still like you sheep..a tired mummaz
Must be so hard not leaving your kids and going to work every day and dashing about to make ends meet and having Daddaz and fiddle on call!
And to have time during the day to go and buy all those pumpkins and then spend another day with your mum making up those displays - poor love and during the week, not the weekend like most families - her life is so, so hard 🎻

Reactions: 16
Awesome recap I’m just adding my place in the thread!

How awkward was that reel this morning seen better acting in a Hallmark movie🤣

Hunch has to be reaching her exportation date by now or has she already gone mouldy , I can’t tell anymore.

Also to add I’m all for crude jokes but yeah the SSS thread title is NOT the one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same. I won't police how people choose to speak about others but it does make me glad our thread is nicer 💕
Speaking of, how's Mr M doing? Have they let him home yet? Xx
There is a sense of community, fun and closeness here amongst us nusty hens 💕

Mr M is home but really struggling. He has an X-ray, CT scan of his brain, chest, abdomen and pelvis; lots of bloods etc.
His leg is black with bruising and I had to help get him in and out of the shower last night which was errm "difficult". Right where "we supposed to be"! 🥴👍🏻
He's frustrated and now there's 2 of us with crutches (norm for me) so any laughter is needed!
Thank you guyyyysssh and love to everyone especially those who are struggling for whatever reason xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Urrhb. Why is she following a farm in Surrey? Surely she wouldn’t go that far round the m25 With her rotten pumpkins?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mr M is home but really struggling. He has an X-ray, CT scan of his brain, chest, abdomen and pelvis; lots of bloods etc.
His leg is black with bruising and I had to help get him in and out of the shower last night which was errm "difficult". Right where "we supposed to be"! 🥴👍🏻
He's frustrated and now there's 2 of us with crutches (norm for me) so any laughter is needed!
Thank you guyyyysssh and love to everyone especially those who are struggling for whatever reason xxx
Glad him home and hopefully back too his normal self soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

So sorry to read that Mr M is struggling like that, seems ridiculous to of sent him home like that especially when you are also struggling 😢 sending you love ❤ x x x

• Heart
Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Some amazing title suggestions but @Whenthelightsturntostars won it! (Had to delete a word to fit!!)
Newbies read the wiki - it will answer plenty of questions!
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion". No swears, short and funny.

Days off galore.

A brief rundown of the past three days of piss poor content:
- went into a sulk because her excessively wasteful door was questioned by actual hinchers and not trolls.
- went into a further sulk because she wasn't invited to the p&g trip to Brussels and tend best bubs had an Instagram live chat with Primark about her latest range.
- took yet another day off on Friday.
- came back on Saturday to ask us all to do a reset.
- had a brag about spending £50 on tat she already has.
- fell asleep on the wet grass on Saturday afternoon.
- complained about her child not being asleep when the poor thing probably has no routine.
- reminded us all who the golden child is on Sunday morning.

Sophie Rose is in a mood....but what about?
Jimbob is getting involved in the Instagram comments
Freda loves tending to her garden
Where is Al?
I actually commented on her post when she said she was giving pumkins to local farms and zoos i asked if she had checked thats that ok considering avian flu in her area and that i wouldnt be giving them to any animals not even her own ...daft cow she is no brain...

That house looks so cold and clinical. Even the boys art work is perfect and staged for the gram. Lonnie toddling around in the middle of the night looks like he’s wandered into a new build show house.

Where are the homely touches? The dropped toys? Random football or tennis balls? Dog toys? Discarded clothes? Cushions kicked on the floor? Oh just me then?

I honestly couldn’t live like that, I spend my days picking up random bits and pieces only to look round and find they’ve been immediately replaced by more random stuff but my house is a home and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

We’ve just had lunch. My kitchen is strewn with pots and pans. The stove has splashes and drips on it. There are used and unused utensils everywhere. I will clean it. When as my Nan used to say. I’ve let my dinner settle!! What I’m trying to say but rambling on is that real life cleaning includes scrubbing burnt stove tops. Food splashes. Water marks. Crumbs in strange places. Not making love hearts out of cif and then tickling it off. My kitchen is a bit more high maintenance than Hinches. It’s high gloss white with granite work tops (don’t do it. They’re a nightmare) and it wasn’t designed by Brad the CAD.

And when I’ve finished cleaning it I’ve no doubt that one or both mini toes will wander in and leave a toy or a football or get a biscuit or drink and not close the cupboard. Or the dog will drag her toys out. All 3 will go out to play then wander back in leaving yet another trail of toys, bikes, scooters, shoes or muddy footprints
But that’s life and unfortunately I don’t have a boot room or doggie grooming room.

When will the sheep wake up and realise that what Sofa shows is completely unattainable? We moved homework from the dining table in order to eat lunch.

Annnnd the front door…… just no. Why would you? She has live stock and chickens. Now she puts a load of food on her door step and leaves it to rot (shudders). RATS SOFA RATS.

Sorry for the rant but I just can’t cope with her anymore

Off to lie down in my garden for a nap. If anyone sees mr Toes please ask him to record me for the gram

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I wandered over to the SSS thread and commented about the thread title, awaiting a lynching as I'm sure some others are who have vocalised similar.

To keep on track that story of Lennie is yet more orchestrated pish for the sheep, I read a comment saying Henry noticed "mum was videoing" so best get out the way....no Henry was screeeeeeecccched at to get out of pre planned video. Actually shake my head at the gullibility of these folk!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.