Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Some amazing title suggestions but @Whenthelightsturntostars won it! (Had to delete a word to fit!!)
Newbies read the wiki - it will answer plenty of questions!
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion". No swears, short and funny.

Days off galore.

A brief rundown of the past three days of piss poor content:
- went into a sulk because her excessively wasteful door was questioned by actual hinchers and not trolls.
- went into a further sulk because she wasn't invited to the p&g trip to Brussels and tend best bubs had an Instagram live chat with Primark about her latest range.
- took yet another day off on Friday.
- came back on Saturday to ask us all to do a reset.
- had a brag about spending £50 on tat she already has.
- fell asleep on the wet grass on Saturday afternoon.
- complained about her child not being asleep when the poor thing probably has no routine.
- reminded us all who the golden child is on Sunday morning.

Sophie Rose is in a mood....but what about?
Jimbob is getting involved in the Instagram comments
Freda loves tending to her garden
Where is Al?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Some amazing title suggestions but @Whenthelightsturntostars won it! (Had to delete a word to fit!!)
Newbies read the wiki - it will answer plenty of questions!
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion". No swears, short and funny.

Days off galore.

A brief rundown of the past three days of piss poor content:
- went into a sulk because her excessively wasteful door was questioned by actual hinchers and not trolls.
- went into a further sulk because she wasn't invited to the p&g trip to Brussels and tend best bubs had an Instagram live chat with Primark about her latest range.
- took yet another day off on Friday.
- came back on Saturday to ask us all to do a reset.
- had a brag about spending £50 on tat she already has.
- fell asleep on the wet grass on Saturday afternoon.
- complained about her child not being asleep when the poor thing probably has no routine.
- reminded us all who the golden child is on Sunday morning.

Sophie Rose is in a mood....but what about?
Jimbob is getting involved in the Instagram comments
Freda loves tending to her garden
Where is Al?
Amazing recap! Congratulations @Whenthelightsturntostars 🥰😎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's obviously pissed off at all the comments saying how genuinely happy Stacey's kids look and so has instructed Jamie to coax some smiles out of the golden child. Tickling as standard. Forced and unnatural.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Here’s Father James with a song for his Sunday Service 🎵All Fings Tend and Beauuuutiful🎵 Credit to schweeet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for the lyrics 🐔💕 (Volume needed, contains swears) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She's obviously pissed off at all the comments saying how genuinely happy Stacey's kids look and so has instructed Jamie to coax some smiles out of the golden child. Tickling as standard. Forced and unnatural.
Thought the same ..he was probs being glared at by soph off camera to get a reaction for the gram out of poor bewildered Lonnie 🙄
The reel has gone down a treat hasn't it 😏 all her many millions of followers must be having a Sunday lie in and not seen it yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really really hope Lonnie is a right little bastard for them, day and night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Video of the Golden child this morning, Ronnie obviously elsewhere then?....
Also she puts up a quote (not hers) about photographs but posts up a video. She does know they're different things right? 🤷😅

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I wonder how many ‘takes’ Lennie had to sit there for to get the perfect shot. So forced and staged when Stacey’s kids are just allowed to be kids and filmed naturally.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Lonnie looks knackered and in the same daze Ronnie used to have, and only showed emotion when it was forced with a tickle. Poor kid. And Ronnie obviously at Fiddles🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Spends a fortune on a door display but don’t worry she’s still like you sheep..a tired mummaz
Must be so hard not leaving your kids and going to work every day and dashing about to make ends meet and having Daddaz and fiddle on call!

• Sick
Reactions: 50
They never go in the impractical cream carpet living room then? Always in the conservatory. Must have the floors cranked up super high too as jimbob is sat in shorts an tee. Im sat in jogger and a hoodie, with a blanket and have my heating on, not to be a brag like hinch. But at least we are dressed sensibly

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Lonnie looked like he was staring at something next to her. She probably had the iPad strategically placed so he looked across the room. He didn’t look at his dad even when he was squeezing his cheeks. Cute little fella though - Lonnie obviously!

Reactions: 23
Lonnie looks knackered and in the same daze Ronnie used to have, and only showed emotion when it was forced with a tickle. Poor kid. And Ronnie obviously at Fiddles🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
So for to clarify SlopNoodlepotpie head claims she hasn't had a proper sleep since the kids were born. Ronni E lives with his real Mummmzzzz fiddle, Lenor is frequently there too, so it's okay for her elderly parents to deal with a toddler and a preschooler who have no set bedtime routine and/or don't sleep thru the night. While these pair of bastards, neither one of them have an actual job (in the traditional sense) bang on about not getting enough sleep and apparently McFuck is soooooo tired she is collapsing with tend exhaustion at the hoofs of Maldon Three. Idiots, bleeping embrassed for them.

This comment also deserves a standing ovation. I swear you're all on fire this morning 🤣🤣🤣
Well I'm fank yoooooo

Here’s Father James with a song for his Sunday Service 🎵All Fings Tend and Beauuuutiful🎵 Credit to schweeet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for the lyrics 🐔💕 (Volume needed, contains swears) 🤭

View attachment 1654355
Well I think we are all feeling a little closer to GOD after listening to that 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Brilliant recap of absolutely no content. I jusssst love it guyyyysssh.
I’m off to have some cosy soup before doing a Sunday reset. After that I thought I’d lie on the main road for a sleep as I’m just sooo tired guyyysssh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.