Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew that reel made my lady parts seal themselves shut 🤢🤢 His stubby fingers, can see why he is called Inch 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
That reel. No no no no no no, please God no!

And she just had to mention trolls didn't she. I've no words for the cringe fest I've just gone through 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also what was with her pass-agg comment about trolls ‘leave your baggage at the door’? Does she really think that we must be trolls because weird footage of inch makes us want to vom?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you think that Sophhhh doesn’t read tattle….. go watch her stories
Soph babes thanks F**K that Jamie has you to love him, to everyone else he makes our lady parts crawl up inside our stomach’s

Also he should be hoovering, the man is an absolute sponge on society (you both are) and this is literally your only job???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Also what was with her pass-agg comment about trolls ‘leave your baggage at the door’? Does she really think that we must be trolls because weird footage of inch makes us want to vom?
I don't even think it was related to that, she said it before anyone had had time to vom.
Unless the comments about his acorn have finally cracked them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's not the "trolls" with baggage is it. None of us would be seen dead having a nap in the middle of a piss soaked field or with the world's tackiest autumn display.
You know what they say Hinch...
If you don't like it don't look at it Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
For the love of all that is holy, just duck off you stupid bleep.
no one… absolutely NO ONE needs a tin foil cutter. THATS WHAT THE SERRATED EDGE ON THE BOX IS FOR, you flash twit.
that fur is blatantly from Roy oi oi parking his arse IN YOUR bleeping HOUSE, not desirable, not relatable, and not an essential in an economic crisis.
oh, and the world and it’s wife uses a bleeping chopping board and Tupperware.
duck off hinch, you’re on thin ice after your pumpkin pisstake, I suggest you tread carefully.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m so annoyed about the flooring ad and how she gets away with it being so vague. But you can also see why she is running out of content now, as she can’t post from any rooms without having to declare #ad for most of the items in the room. So she sticks with the alpacas to play it safe.

Reactions: 20
‘Leave it at the door’ when people complain about her door…god she’s a moron!! When she says ‘trolls leave your baggage at the door’ she’s literally telling the people saying they can’t heat their homes let alone buy 100 pumpkins for a picture, that she doesn’t care. Their ‘baggage’ ain’t her worry so push off and don’t be harping on about your troubles when she just wants to show her ‘tend ‘appy life on the gram🤬When are her followers going to cop on and realise she hates them and see them as nothing more than pound signs!!
As for the video- I can’t, my fanny has curled into itself like the witches feet in the wizard of oz. I’ve never been drier in my life🫠Praying for an actual shark to eat me so I won’t have to think of it anymore 🦈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Inch, you are about as sexy as a bucket of sick, please don't give up the day job. Oh, hold on............

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nearly brought up my tea🤢 imagine that's his excitement of the day. What an embarrassment he is and more so living off his wife. while shagging her mum on the side 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Trying to up engagement figures with Janine’s attempt to be seductive by opening a cupboard door containing a hoover! 🤢 His hands really aren’t very masculine are they? 😂 He’s an unemployed man who wishes he was famous - he’s tried and failed and now has to resort to this and filming his wife asleep for likes and comments - how pathetic! Surely his parents must be rolling their eyes at this. How these two are parents I will never know! Terrible terrible role models to their boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.