Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Sorry just to be clear… Has PTWM shared a screen shot of what has been said on here about Hinch?? Therefore sharing it with an audience who otherwise wouldn’t have seen it?

What a fucking troll. Just let people be on here isn’t it. Better discussed here than in someone’s inbox. If people choose to read here then it’s up to them. What do they think these investigators will do? Imagine calling the police saying Danielle said Mrs Hinch has a baggy fanny?? Come on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

londonLA

Chatty Member
Video of the Golden child this morning, Ronnie obviously elsewhere then?....
Also she puts up a quote (not hers) about photographs but posts up a video. She does know they're different things right? 🤷😅

• Haha
Reactions: 45

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Lonnie looks knackered and in the same daze Ronnie used to have, and only showed emotion when it was forced with a tickle. Poor kid. And Ronnie obviously at Fiddles🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad

msvilla12

Here‘s the selfless Saint Sophie act again….

”I personally askeddddd Quornstone for a giveaway for my sheep followers and guess what guyyyssssszzz!! Click on the next story!!! I’m soooo generous!!”

So if you actually click on the link , it takes you to Quornstone Floorings post, explaining the giveaway. But at NO point have the company mentioned Hinch, or even tagged her in the giveaway post. So yet again, she’s misleading the sheep into thinking she’s PERSONALLY asked for it.

She’s so predictable with her underhand sales tactics. I despise this woman.

Last edited:

Sillysally

I don't know if I'm over sensitive to this type of thing but for many who have been a survivor of SA, the last thing they want to do when they turn on Instagram is see vulgar innuendo's like that.

There is a less vulgar way to flaunt or make a joke out of something like that, something more innocent like how SSS literally just records SW cleaning windows, I've never seen them use hand gestures or anything leading to overly sexual imagery. It's too much to have posted on a public social platform. and taking into account when perpetrated and posted by a male. It's not ok. Could you imagine a sales person (or another brand representative) doing hand motions and movements like this, making such connotations.... There would be up roar. It was completely unsolicited.

That's just one perspective.
Can’t sleep thinking about this if I’m honest. I too am a survivor, and so I’m sure if someone has not been through that type of event, they may not get it. But I do. The video is overly suggestive. Not just a man cleaning, and that being the only thing turning Hinch on, but the two fingers, the slow grab, the way he grips the handle and you can see his knuckles whiten from the grip, even just the reference to his shark so to put the image of him grasping his penis like that, and using his hand in a sexually suggested manner…it’s disturbing and really makes me uncomfortable. It might sound silly, but I reported the video. I’m sure nothing will be done about it. And most people think it’s just a good laugh. But I find it incredibly distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They never go in the impractical cream carpet living room then? Always in the conservatory. Must have the floors cranked up super high too as jimbob is sat in shorts an tee. Im sat in jogger and a hoodie, with a blanket and have my heating on, not to be a brag like hinch. But at least we are dressed sensibly

• Sick
  • Heart

sohomum

What the actual FUCK?! The sight of those two fingers creeping towards the door handle is one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen on Instagram. I feel violated 🤮

Resorting to fingering a cupboard door for engagement is a new low. 😖

• Haha
  • Sick

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
his behaviour is not harmless at all. I knew Hinch wasn’t a feminist but in this day and age you’d think most women are. This picture is about the media but this relates to all men, the way James acts ie sexualising us for literally doing nothing just helps shift that idea to men that women are sexual objects. Eventually it stop them feeling any empathy for our experiences like cat calling or literally existing. When they starts to go, some men then go as far as to feeling nothing at all and committing disgusting acts.

Sexual assault and harassment is still a pro dominantly womens issue and it’s because men still continue to treat us like an object and these very “subtle” behaviours from idiots like fatty lard arse at what help drive the idea to other men we are just objects and we are dehumanised completely.

only have to look at the percentage of crimes that are sexual and what gender they are committed by.

piss off james and take your skanky wife away To who seems intent on undoing the hard work of feminists and inflicting trauma on your son.

both of you aren’t disliked for jealousy. It’s dislike for your lack of morals and absolute lack of self awareness or care for anyone else.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43

WeepingWillow

Random middle of the night thoughts whilst scrolling -

Remember when she used to eat beans or spaghetti hoops out of a jug. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Also what was with her pass-agg comment about trolls ‘leave your baggage at the door’? Does she really think that we must be trolls because weird footage of inch makes us want to vom?
It's not the "trolls" with baggage is it. None of us would be seen dead having a nap in the middle of a piss soaked field or with the world's tackiest autumn display.
You know what they say Hinch...
If you don't like it don't look at it Hun.

• Haha

justmadetopostthis

I don't know if I'm over sensitive to this type of thing but for many who have been a survivor of SA, the last thing they want to do when they turn on Instagram is see vulgar innuendo's like that.

There is a less vulgar way to flaunt or make a joke out of something like that, something more innocent like how SSS literally just records SW cleaning windows, I've never seen them use hand gestures or anything leading to overly sexual imagery. It's too much to have posted on a public social platform. and taking into account when perpetrated and posted by a male. It's not ok. Could you imagine a sales person (or another brand representative) doing hand motions and movements like this, making such connotations.... There would be up roar. It was completely unsolicited.

That's just one perspective.

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
what’s grim is them people live amongst us raising children who they don’t respect?! Kids who grow up feeling disrespected or having their basic needs not being met (eg emotional and safety and love and belonging) are at an increased risk of poor mental health and developing other serious problems.

These “mum” influencers understand this completely and carry on because their little ones can’t say “STOP FILMING ME MUM, I DONT WANT TO BE ONLINE TO STRANGERS YET SO YOU CAN MAKE MONEY!”

they don’t say it because they can’t because they have no capacity.

when children grow up and feel they arent respected, their sense of safety is diminished. They are confused and feel like they have no safety figure. If these thick influencers cared at all. Read about attachment theory. I’d put money on these kids having disorganised or anxious or anxious-avoidant attachment styles to their parents when older.

Imagine getting to your teen years and one day you begin getting laughed at school. You go past a group of children and they have found your mums acount. The kids have googled and can see all your old childhood photos, they can see your mums really embarrassing. (because what other teens don’t find that?)

you aren’t just contending with them kids. It’s years of being used because your mum didn’t want to work Or she told you “I do work I’m an influencer” in which case you’ll wonder why you had to be involved?

most importantly, kids are learning about child consent and capacity in great detail now. I personally have added a section to workshops I deliver to teachers about the parental element now and ask them to check in on children who may be at risk of a parent using their images and identity on the internet as like hinch, some parents make it very clear where their child is which is incredibly stupid in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42