Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s just been announced that the energy cap Isn’t to last for 2 years, only till next year . Hinch’s sheep will be even more skint than they thought #mrshinchisover

Yes I got it removed. There’s some sickos on that thread. Won’t repeat it as Sick🙄
Yeah I ventured over there once and thought it was shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Come on Hinch... its nearly lunch time and then it will be nearly home time and you won't have fleeced any of your sheep today. Those bills won't pay themselves hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now I have 5 minutes not rushing around today....just gone back to have a peep at the background of that story......

Uncovered coop anyone?

IMG_20221017_114404.jpg

IMG_20221017_114306.jpg

ETA as we all know it wasn't recorded this morning, the only day we've had recently that the grass was that dewy and almost frosty was Saturday morning. Definitely since the compulsory housing order was put in place, at any rate. [email protected]

Reactions: 29
I don’t know who on here coined the fabulous phrase ADs and Brags for Hinch, but the more I think about it, the more I think it should be th unofficial/ official nickname for Influencers 😂😂😂
I changed the words of the “Bots and Huns” song I sang for an “ADs and Brags“ version, not sure if it was me 🤭

edit spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Indeed. Only a blow in mind u even though it's been 15 years😂 A Dub through and through really 😀
I used to work several days a month in Ireland. Loved the drive to Cavan. Also love love love the term ‘blow in’. So much nicer than ‘I wasn’t born here’🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If she doesn’t get how dangerous bird flu is, she obviously doesn’t follow Emmanuel the Emu. 99% of the chickens and domesticated birds on their PROPER farm were wiped out by bird flu brought in by wild geese. And they followed ALL the protocols. Even Emmanuel got it. He survived but is still weak. The whole farm is now quarantined for 150 days…and there’s Hunch thinking the rules don’t apply to her. Wild birds bring it in you know…

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How does this bleep have any followers I do not know! Oh sorry I forgot she tired after being a mum of 2 😡🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's tired because she's up all night staring at filtered pictures of herself, salivating like they're pics of mum's says roast dinnah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The stone floor people have been poking her with a stick to do an ad clearly.
She wasn't reading any bleeping dms.
And she somehow managed to not advertise the floor, and patronise the company calling it a "cute family business".
What is she on?
IMG_20221017_131628.jpg

Reactions: 34
No one gives a duck about your floors love. I’d be more concerned about that wobbly door frame
601E7E07-8E58-496A-9E86-1675CB87775B.jpeg

F55E6D2E-42A7-4FBC-9EB2-F8E78FF2DE00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 76
The stone floor people have been poking her with a stick to do an ad clearly.
She wasn't reading any bleeping dms.
And she somehow managed to not advertise the floor, and patronise the company calling it a "cute family business".
What is she on?
View attachment 1656991
I am beginning to think that she has set rates that she charges for the different words and descriptions she uses, and that "cute" is in the budget range which is all most people can afford of her fees, which is why that's all she ever uses to describe anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.