Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch and Inch getting Ron to repeat words for them to constantly feed to the gram is disgusting. They are ‘story telling’ - last year they talked about Ron’s invisible speech, yet we have had Mrs Hinch publicly state that Ron can sing the ‘wheels on the bus’ and ask her about a man smoking. I feel they are using his delayed speech for their gain. It’s to gain public sympathy, build brand loyalty (brands like families) and it’s to portray them as a relatable and loving family who are doing their best for their child and anyone who dares to speak out about them must be trolls. No-one on Tattle says anything bad about Ron, yet his own mother does - says it all. She has called him naughty, slow and other negative comments PUBLICLY! She is the one who filmed him on the toilet! This should have been a PRIVATE moment for Ron. Just shows how fake their lives really are. Mrs Hinch has never shown true and genuine affection towards Ron - her cuddles, tickling and general being around him is just very awkward. Abby is more at ease and natural with him. I would say that Soph is happier with her pets. Ron is 100 percent being used for content and possibly another chapter of her meaningless memoir book. The fact that Mrs Hinch had to steal a quote from another mum about her autistic child and make it about Ron speaks volumes to me. Anyone who supported her on this and thought this was okay need to take a good look at themselves. No wonder Jamie’s family aren’t mentioned - they more likely disagree with how their grandchildren are being used on the internet - as part of the Hinch HQ marketing strategy.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Have we got any professionals on here that can answer why Ron's tone changes?

It's not just when he says Mum, it's when he says his colours too.
I've heard it before but assumed that was his tone of voice, or to do with the speech delay in that he was pushing the words out so his voice sounded almost muted/husky.

When he says Dad and Abi (and mum one time only) you can hear his actual voice, but once he's asked to speak it changes.
Is it because he's being put under pressure, or is it something else?

He said pink in a normal voice, but all the other colours in the muted tone.
To me he goes from free confident speech when left alone, to a really strange tone - in fact that tone only seems to come when Hinch talks to him

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Have we got any professionals on here that can answer why Ron's tone changes?

It's not just when he says Mum, it's when he says his colours too.
I've heard it before but assumed that was his tone of voice, or to do with the speech delay in that he was pushing the words out so his voice sounded almost muted/husky.

When he says Dad and Abi (and mum one time only) you can hear his actual voice, but once he's asked to speak it changes.
Is it because he's being put under pressure, or is it something else?

He said pink in a normal voice, but all the other colours in the muted tone.
To me he goes from free confident speech when left alone, to a really strange tone - in fact that tone only seems to come when Hinch talks to him

Not a professional at all but I imagine it’s to do with feeling pressured to perform, he’s no longer conversing with them he’s parroting what he knows they expect of him.

Same with how he was naturally babbling dadadadada on Inch’s story but because he wouldn’t stop pressuring he did respond with ‘mummm’ and then back to happily babbling.

They aren’t allowing him to naturally express himself, he isn’t a dog or animal or whatever, you shouldn’t train him to perform and reward with a cackle or treat or whatever ugh

Even your one Abi is like ‘and who am I?’ Not ‘ABIIII SAY ABIIIII’

It’s a conversation she’s inviting him into and not pressuring him

Anyway I’m not a professional but I am a parent and I am sad for those boys.
#getthemoffthegram

• Heart
Reactions: 54
As much as Jimbobtheslob does my nut in, it’s lovely to see the enthusiasm Ronnie has when he said ‘dad dad dad dad’. He only says mum once and straight back to dad. His tone totally changed when he talks about that infuriating woman.
Same as this. It’s clear that Soph isn’t someone that has a strong emotional connection with Ronnie.

314C1F2F-0D90-4A6B-8AF8-18BFEDFDBA0F.jpeg

Reactions: 27
I wish they’d stop making that poor boy perform for the gram. If he does have ‘invisible speech needs’ I hardly think pressuring him to say things over and over with a phone shoved in his face helps! And all the stupid quotes about his development. No one would know about this if you didn’t choose to parade him all over the internet 😑

Tattlers can tell he’s uncomfortable with it, can his own thicko parents not, or they don’t give a duck because the kids are cash cows 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I don't mean this nastily in any way, it's great Ronnie is now starting to talk (however I fully believe its been exaggerated in the past by Sophie and his issues weren't as big as she's made/is making out)
but I'm bored of seeing Ronnie say words now to be completely honest. He can say a few words.. OK nice one 👍🏻 cute at first ofcourse, but I've just rolled my eyes at Jamies stories. It's BORING. If that's all they have for content then it's time she leaves Instagram.

Reactions: 48
Why do they never do stuff with his side of the family? It wasn’t even her name to begin with!
She mentioned having Sunday dinner with them twice I think and the FIL popped over twice to give Hibch presents as he's an antique dealer but we found both items on Etsy🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry to be a doubter BUT I’ve just watched Inch’s stories and the sound of R voice and words are not in time with the video. When he says Mum eating the ice-lolly he has his finger in his mouth? And the Dad Dad Dad in the trolley is all wrong too?

ETA I think maybe it is his voice that has been recorded previously and then added to the video as and when it suits?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The pair of them are such scuzzy bastards - state of her trackies, probably 3 day old Alpaca slobber and all sorts on those disgusting bottoms not to mention the perpetual fag ash smelling birds nest on her head, makes me boke. Also hello yet another undisclosed ad for her Teshhhhco shite (bedding range on the floor cos that’s obviously what you’d use for colouring on 🙄)View attachment 1211692
Well spotted, who puts new white bedding on the floor to colour with kids🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Tell me your son is a cash cow, without telling me your son is a cash cow!!
I’d be amazed if he isn’t under SALT (speech and language therapy), so why are they demanding so much of him “say this, say this, can you say this..?!” The therapist would have given them a wealth of information by now of how to support him- making him repeat one word (with a phone shoved in his bleeping face all the time) will not be it!
she’s gone all radio silence and put that useless moron in charge of Insta so we all know she’s “struggling” must be difficult to renovate your mansion Sof 🤷‍♀️ you take some time of babez! In reality she’s probably just upset after the boys were together the other day and she’s seen a stark contrast between Ron and Stacies son..?
I’ll await a deeply meaningful quote “” about difference, patience, in your own timeness, acceptance etc in about2/3 business days 🤣👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kate to the party, but did bring all the crunky snacks. Happy FuckAll Friday, my fat hens. P.s please share InchAcrornmanz stories as the prick blocked me ages ago. Probably shouldn't have called him a feckless jobless prick. (Joking, but I'm blocked)

• Haha
I just find the constant phone in his face, " who's that/what's this/say this " videos so awful! That's not going to help any child build confidence speaking! It's so unnatural, that's not how children learn to talk, because it's not how humans interact...are his parents so dim that they dont understand how a conversation works??!
This! my daughter is the same age as little ronnie , and if she is doing something funny or cute and I take out my phone to recored a video she straight away stops it as she doesn't like to be filmed! Now even at her young age she doesn't like it! So of course I stop because that’s the normal thing to do! They have to realise that he is a PERSON not a prop! Sophie clearly feels uncomfortable being filmed without a filter so inch respects that’s ! Why can’t they both show the same respect for there son ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wish they'd stop exploiting that little boy for likes and views, just cos your boring as duck Hinch you shouldn't use your sons problems to keep your sheep engaged. duck off and make a proper living like the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sophie clearly feels uncomfortable being filmed without a filter so inch respects that’s ! Why can’t they both show the same respect for there son ☹
That's the crux of it right there. She doesn't like being the face of the account so she offers up her son instead. 😔

• Sad
Did you guys hear Inch mock the way Ronnie said blue? It's during his first story.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry to be a doubter BUT I’ve just watched Inch’s stories and the sound of R voice and words are not in time with the video. When he says Mum eating the ice-lolly he has his finger in his mouth? And the Dad Dad Dad in the trolley is all wrong too?

ETA I think maybe it is his voice that has been recorded previously and then added to the video as and when it suits?
She's known to edit Ronnie to be talking and laughing when actually he isn't. But on the videos you've just mentioned I really don't think they're edited at all

Reactions: 16
Kate to the party, but did bring all the crunky snacks. Happy FuckAll Friday, my fat hens. P.s please share InchAcrornmanz stories as the prick blocked me ages ago. Probably shouldn't have called him a feckless jobless prick. (Joking, but I'm blocked)
I'm blocked by both of them but sneak peek via my home business account, they'd rather have cumslut and bumstretcher as followers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If they keep asking Ronnie the same questions he will just stop talking. You know he knows his colours stop asking him the colour of things 🤦

Reactions: 21
Ron's body language with Abby says it all for me. Turned into her, snuggled up to her, listening to her whilst his mother is trying to get in on the action and Ron basically has his back to her.
This might be a reach but I don't get why they say mum and dad as opposed to mummy and daddy!

Reactions: 24
I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again, last year someone on here said Jamie looks like he bends over and looks at his bum hole in a tiny little hand held mirror. And I'll never not think of that comment, it's so true 😂😂😂😂
A bit like this then 😂
E724B37E-D826-4D37-9237-BC545A62B0B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.