Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, Inch is such a mouth breather. Makes my skin crawl.

Why does she freak out like that when he says Purple?

Reactions: 21
Oh it’s wonderful Muvver Soph blesserart, prepare for a full day of ads tomorrow guyssssch!!!

also, remember her Earth Mother phase to soften up/brainwash the sheep ready for the move to fuckwit farm? 🤣🤣 the hedgehog, the dragon fly, her love of fields 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hinch and Inch make my blood boil. Stop using Ron in this way.
She needs to stop with the shrieky voice and stop nervously touching poor Ron every time he says a word. She really is an awkward mum - the interaction is not natural and fluid.

Hasn’t shown her lists in a while has she?? Is that because those books are crap and in reality she sticks lists in her phone or on a notepad like most people?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh it’s wonderful Muvver Soph blesserart, prepare for a full day of ads tomorrow guyssssch!!!

also, remember her Earth Mother phase to soften up/brainwash the sheep ready for the move to fuckwit farm? 🤣🤣 the hedgehog, the dragon fly, her love of fields 🤣
That hair reminds me of the sodden sschhraww in the bleeping Fluffheads 'barn', let's call it Duuuulax in "Muck out Yelllaah" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know what the trees are in tend farm? I did think they have Cherry Blossoms , if the trees are then they should be blooming or in bloom.. but hers aren't in bloom so how far back are her pre records ?

Also what's this bottle of cleaner. She has it in nearly every shot this morning tend cleaning the bedroom.
I think that's Fabulosa. A brand I wouldn't touch with a frikkin barge pole from the stuff I've read about it.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what the trees are in tend farm? I did think they have Cherry Blossoms , if the trees are then they should be blooming or in bloom.. but hers aren't in bloom so how far back are her pre records ?

Also what's this bottle of cleaner. She has it in nearly every shot this morning tend cleaning the bedroom.
I've not noticed her trees,but I have cherry blossoms all the way along the bottom of my garden and they're in full bloom at the min and looking beautiful.
It's not the first time she's been caught out by the tree blooming situation. Nothing she shares is in real time. Nothing.

She's going to post an 'inspirational' quote soon. I can feel it in my fanny.
Lmaooooo
I'm hoping more the roller rant route

Reactions: 17
1) she’s wearing the same grim brown trousers from the “hinching” yesterday.
2) the boys are wearing their easter outfits.
3) I love Ronnie - I really do - but I was quite shocked by the snatching them from her. I don’t at all mean that negatively against Ronnie. But he was whipping those paint sticks off of her. I watch sound down so I may have missed her guiding him to take the sticks more gently.
4) I hope Lonnie didn’t have a paint stick in his mouth…. With a lid That can come off and he could choke on…..

Reactions: 32
Ugh, Inch is such a mouth breather. Makes my skin crawl.

Why does she freak out like that when he says Purple?
I’m sorry but I don’t like the way she imitated him and then laughed after he said purple. Her whole reaction was just not natural

Reactions: 33
Some more relateable follows from Hinch. Anyone fancy £1500+ dining table. Or hallway tables...😒😒😒

Reactions: 14
True to form Jimbobcreepyslob pipes up on “Teeny Peeny Thursday” 🙄 In his wheezy, pervy, creepy voice “So, welcome to the art club guyyyyyyyssss“ 🤮

Sopha and Inch……
FOR duck SAKE stop using your children for content you pair of absolute TWATS.
I can't listen with the sound on Inch's stories 🤢🤮
I love my ears too much to subject them to his 40 a day rasping 🤪🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
True to form Jimbobcreepyslob pipes up on “Teeny Peeny Thursday” 🙄 In his wheezy, pervy, creepy voice “So, welcome to the art club guyyyyyyyssss“ 🤮

Sopha and Inch……
FOR duck SAKE stop using your children for content you pair of absolute TWATS.
1 piece of paper between 3, didn't realise times were ard Hinch🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
3) I love Ronnie - I really do - but I was quite shocked by the snatching them from her. I don’t at all mean that negatively against Ronnie. But he was whipping those paint sticks off of her. I watch sound down so I may have missed her guiding him to take the sticks more gently.
he just learned from the best, his snatching, grabby Mummaazzzz 🫢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You know what I can't work out, is why Inch is happy to sit back and allow his children to be used/neglected the way that Ronnie and Lennie are.

And what do his family think about it all?
He is just as bad as her, if not worse, and the worst bit is he thinks he is a stud muffin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
he just learned from the best, his snatching, grabby Mummaazzzz 🫢
Exactly,she snatches everything off him so it's learnt behaviour, notice how he looks at Jamie at the end and says dad, unprompted. He obviously loves his dad. And I think she's grossly exaggerated Ron's speech needs

Reactions: 44
Ronnie is getting there bless him, hopefully as Lonnie is learning now properly too he won't have the same issues as Ronnie #teamronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hands up 🙌🏻 all ye who have foof shrinkage when Mr Munternotasexgodjimbobnonob talks

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Should have read "Haaaah's ya farrrrver clock" oiii oiii swing that teeny pendulum! 😂🤢
Naaah, no bleeping Fluffheads, it's in the cuntry but a back lane of a "quaint" town, not somewhere a typical hun would choose, proppa hissschtorical ye olde russschtikkk, not 1960's faux wiv added MDF panelling! 😄 I would of course laaarve to be sharing some larrrfs with you guyyyssch!
The laaavely Tattler's nickname (that commented a moment ago) reminded me of the "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polker Dot Bikini" song 🤭 - a future remix for Acorn Mannnz? Xx
🤣💕
It sounds loveeeeeely, definitely my kind of thaaaang, I loveeeeee hissschtorical placessssch 💕 Teeny Weeny Bikini sounds ideal for Acorn Mannnz 😂👙xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.