Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come on…see if you nusties seen it too…the stupid caterpillar snack… And little Lennie goes for the baby bel in the wrapper!!
Why would you serve that….stupid cow!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not been on for ages. And when looking through her content. Guess what. I’ve missed fooking nothing. Same boring old shite. Some random food that’s not cooked coz she can’t. Alpacas running for her montage. Only coz she has uncooked food. Not coz they love her 😂. House update with tit wood everywhere and pointless rooms. Mock Fake Tudor panelling outside like coronation street. God this woman is just such a bore. More money then sense or taste.

Reactions: 27
Oh god I feel so dirty. I was watching her latest stories and my baby mashed the screen and it sent applause emojis. 😱😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I’ve just watched Ss latest story on her house renovations, Rex is such a lovely bright little lad and his speech is incredible, that what happens when you interact with a child and have them involved with everything. I think hinch needs to take note instead of being so obsessed with herself and her colourless houses 😩
If you speak to a child in the correct manner instead of speaking to him like a baby, use correct words. Not “Awh ronnieee come to mummmaaa” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Soph, sorry to break it to you but the alpacas don't think of you as Mummaaa at all, you are merely Shrieking Carrot Woman. Hope that helps. 🥕🥕🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I hand on heart believe this woman is not all there. I've never seen someone so child like. I think she may possibly need to get a diagnosis for something.

Reactions: 32
I’ve just watched Ss latest story on her house renovations, Rex is such a lovely bright little lad and his speech is incredible, that what happens when you interact with a child and have them involved with everything. I think hinch needs to take note instead of being so obsessed with herself and her colourless houses 😩
If you speak to a child in the correct manner instead of speaking to him like a baby, use correct words. Not “Awh ronnieee come to mummmaaa” 🤦🏻‍♀️
I saw this and thought the same, my boys are just like Rex, my eldest had speech delay (said everything starting with a B) due to glue ear and had grommets at 18 months but caught up very very quickly once he could hear properly. This is throwing shade at Hinch though, such a huge difference, Ronnie lacks one on one interaction to learn. From experience from family members who have ASD, I don’t think Ronnie has ASD as his interactions with Abi, his Dad are great, and he looks at the camera, eye contact, touches things, goes to soft play and is able to adapt even in those small snippets we are shown, I know it is different for everyone but My personal opinion is that his delays come from not being engaged with, being kept on purées too long and just not being spoken to so he can copy mouth shapes.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hi Sopha, not that you’ve looked here since the solar system was created.... We took our dog for a walk at Maldon prom park earlier (You should try it, Hennerz would love it) The weather was different from what you were fobbing off to the hunzzz earlier. Just to give you and the hunzzz an actual weather forecast ...it’s mainly cloudy with some sunshine (more now than earlier) and very breezy Schweeet’arrrrt ⛅🌬
645EB190-5E3C-42A9-894A-6DC966824631.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No way did those camels know she was there until she screeched at them, and they only came because she was feeding them carrots.

Delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lol Ronnie literally wasn't interested in the caterpillar apple.. He was more happy he got a strawberry that wasn't mushed into a pulp and mixed with eggs, lets be honest

Give the kid a bleeping sandwich for once will you

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Tell me your not trying to be Stacey without telling me 🙄🥴🤣
That’s
I saw this and thought the same, my boys are just like Rex, my eldest had speech delay (said everything starting with a B) due to glue ear and had grommets at 18 months but caught up very very quickly once he could hear properly. This is throwing shade at Hinch though, such a huge difference, Ronnie lacks one on one interaction to learn. From experience from family members who have ASD, I don’t think Ronnie has ASD as his interactions with Abi, his Dad are great, and he looks at the camera, eye contact, touches things, goes to soft play and is able to adapt even in those small snippets we are shown, I know it is different for everyone but My personal opinion is that his delays come from not being engaged with, being kept on purées too long and just not being spoken to so he can copy mouth shapes.
I have also noticed that he has eye contact and responds to his name so I feel its not autism, I think it’s learning difficulties due to his lack of communication from his parents. I’ve never spoken down to my children or replaced actual words for silly ones for example “dodie or bot bot” for dummy or bottle, why would anyone set their child up to speak incorrectly? It really bothers me! Obviously Young children often pronounce words incorrectly and sound cute but you still need to use the correct word when speaking to them. I find the hinch family odd

Reactions: 17
FFS I'm in bed with a stomach bug and that "food"?? has made me want to rush back to the bathroom🤮🤢
Hope you feel better soon 🤗 That’s definitely not what you want to see when you’re feeling poorly, or Sopha slobbering all over the Llamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having the bleeping fluffheads shorn is really going to mess with her pre-records isn’t it.
Can’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.