Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Another tune for the amaaaazzzing @Wize Owl to add her vocal magic wizardry! (If it's any good that is) 🤣
Another ABBA tune which she suggested yesterday, Thank You For The Music, re-worked for us Nusties! 😉❤

"Faaaank You for Da Money"
(The Laaaarve iTTT! Remix)

Soph's nuffink sschpeshal
Infact, she's one hell of a bore
Same shit, different day
We've all seen it before!

But Hinch has a talent
A wonderful fiing
She has different faces
A big fuck off thumb ring!

She's so grateful & proud
For her sheep...
& she cackles out loud!

Oh! Hinch says ....
Faaaank youuu for da money
The tatt she's buying
All it takes is her constant lying

She couldn't live without it
For Inch would need a job
And stop being a slob
Without a minkeh
Where would she be?

Oh! Hinch says ....
Faaaank youuu for da money
For giving it to me! ♡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Just been on Soph’s account as all the random “aunties” names have been making me chuckle so I thought I’d look up some more. But if you click on her followers it says “only Mrs Hinch can see all followers”. Is this a new thing only there’s no search facility and it doesn’t even show mutual followers. Suspicious 🤔
I can see them and search. Has she blocked you?

While just looking, I searched for Jamie.

Who is Mr Hinch’s Flipflops?! 🤣🤣 Even better is Ma is following that account 🤣🤣

2026AF8A-D1B7-4B3F-91EA-9A46A074A59D.jpeg

4131371D-9435-4E3E-A082-ECC1021037FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

CoolMom

VIP Member
So much to comment on here but I'll start with this...I appreciate that comparing Rex and Ron may be unfair, expecially if Ron has a genuine speech delay +/- any other issues, but he has never, EVER been shown having the freedom Rex has to engage and interact with people like we saw with Rex today. I just don't get how someone with so much money, free time and opportunities would keep their child so shielded :(

• Sad
  • Heart
That daffodil stuff is grim it smells awful and I love daffies. The white coasters she picked up in her pincers I have,I was shouting PUT THOSE DOWN. I mean is nothing safe from her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I have two thoughts:

Firstly I think they probably did go away over Easter hols but I think they’d have taken Abbie with them to babysit and their schools went back this week didn’t they?

Secondly I wonder if Ronnie may find the transition back into nursery routine difficult and this week has been full on there, plus he’s clearly attached to Abbie and she’ll have been back at school so he’s possibly struggling twofold.

Thirdly I’m half expecting her to cry stalker troll about the photo of them in the park with the ambulance. She’ll spin some massive sorry tale about how nothing is safe any more blah blah blah and that’s why she doesn’t share much day to day life and why she’s been quiet other than to boast about how much she’s fucking up Llama Lodge and she hopes her shoppera Hinchers can understand 🥲

Fourthly I know that wasn’t two, I got carried away

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Putting dummies, autism and lockdown aside...
I was hanging the washing out this morning, with the 15 month old sitting on the patio next to me. They were babbling away, showing me bits of grass and stuff they'd found, pausing for my reply and we had a very nice little conversation. I have absolutely no clue what they were trying to tell me, but it didn't stop me replying and speaking back to them in full sentences.
I've never felt weird doing that with my babies or, before they began babbling, just narrating what I'm doing to them and engaging with them. When they started speaking I always made the effort to try to understand what they were saying, even if they couldn't make all the right sounds, it used to pain me to hear friends just say "riiiight, okay" to their kids when it was obvious they'd said proper words just a bit wrong.

It strikes me that Soph is exactly the sort of person who won't engage a baby or toddler in conversation as she thinks they aren't speaking proper words back to there's no point. Similarly, I imagine she's very much like friends I mentioned above who, if they don't hear a crystal clear word, just dismiss it as unintelligible sounds and don't try to understand what their kids are saying.

I'm not saying she's wholly to blame as there may well be underlying neurological or physiological reasons for Ron's speech delay. It's just something that popped into my head earlier.

• Heart
Pissed myself laughing at her saying journalists knocked on her neighbour’s doors. Fuck off love you are NOT that important,the size of her ego is staggering

• Heart
  • Haha
Gosh it kills me that Ron won’t ever say “mum mum” when they ask him to. Clever boy!! 🤣

It does seem really noticeable in that video that he’s closer and more comfortable with Abby 😬

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I do think possibly the press have sniffed around in recent weeks or months. But not to catch a glimpse of the cleaning sensation positively - to catch her out. She knows full well these threads are the most prolific on tattle. Tattle is a journalists dream. All the speculation, gossip and caught out lies in one place. I wouldn’t be surprised if a journalist was trying to catch an unfiltered photo of hinch having a cheeky fag or whatever.

Having said all of that, it’s far more likely that the things we discuss on here make her exceptionally paranoid and she’s therefore convinced that anyone who looks at her is a secret tattler out to expose her.

Having said thattttttt. She’s fame hungry and wants everyone to think she’s a hot topic for a journalist when of course she’s nothing.

• Heart

Short30

So is she trying to prove she goes out with Ronni e on her own for our benefit?! 🤔
Wonder what Ronnie was doing while she was sniffing the bloody detergent, she didn’t take her eyes off her phone to look at where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️

Samseal

Chatty Member
Hands up 🙌🏻 all ye who have foof shrinkage when Mr Munternotasexgodjimbobnonob talks

• Haha
Reactions: 41

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
So let’s just say Hinch is being honest and is for the first time alone with Ronnie in 3 years🤔 how f##king sad she chose the Range to do an AD🥺

• Sad

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Say what you will about SS. But her account and home reno knocks Hinches out the park!! Watching Rex so confidently talking to Simon whose paving the outside. And her swimming pool 😳 as stunning. And now she's working on an outside firepit thing.

• Heart