Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really behind as usual but this whole screaming clevaaaah at them really pisses me off! It’s never for anything that actually requires any intelligence walking and crawling are not “clevah” they are just normal things that babies eventually do once they are strong enough nothing to do with their level of intelligence 🤬

Reactions: 16
when people post pictures of what they write in the “list book” I always laugh, if lists help you then that’s fine but I’ve seen some ridiculous things on them, things like “feed the dog” or “cook dinner” - do you need to write that down?! Do you just not cook if you don’t write it? What’s next? “Have a 💩” ? 🤢😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Here’s my version:

soph told me she stinks.
soph told me she’s ugly.
soph told me she’s unkind.

soph makes me feel revolted
soph makes me feel sick
soph makes me feel uneasy

soph you are not an inspiration to anyone
soph you are not a kind and lovely person

now today is your day off! (again)
honestly so happy I don’t need to hear you screech
look at how many sheep you have now
don’t enjoy your day with the WW and jimbobcreepyslob

™️ & copyrighted, all that stuff 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just looked, the lass is only 19. Obsessing over Hinch & Solomon at 19 years old and carrying on like they are gods. 😱😱😳😳 bleeping hell. These kinda people need serious help.
duck me that’s sad. I was at uni at 19, partying half the time, studying the other half (ish) 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just gone back and watched her cleaning videos from the other day and she seems to be wearing the same joggers and socks as one of the nutty cleaning videos she did and did different rooms from that video I’m assuming all the cleaning videos are done in one day they dropped in whenever she needs to be a little bit more relatable 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Ronnie is literally all the content they have now. Fucks me right off how they use him.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What the absolute tit is this? This is actually terrifying and if I were S then I would be deleting everything and running for the hills out of pure fear. How dangerous that people like this know her kids names, dates of birth (she’s previously had them on there) address, etc just unbelievable. This is why I bloody hate social media. I wouldn’t be able to sleep running through all the awful things which someone who writes things like this could be capable of.
I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing my obsessed shoppers could be watching my house,Stupid as it’s sounds who knows with these lunatics🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Oh my days….the hunzzz are as ”Fick as duck😂
Stop buying all of Hinch's Tesco tat would be my money saving tip. The hunnnazzzzz must spend a fortune and then some to get the entire collection of shite. No wonder she just lurrrrrvvvvesss them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread Title Suggestion 🤭

Day off, AD, Bragfest, Day off, AD, Bragfest then Sopha gets Tinky Winky to take care of the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.