Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she give me so much rage? I'm sat in the garden eating lunch, aimlessly scrolling and watching her stories.
I just dont get it, why can't I stop watching? Why does watching hinch do a freshen up Wednesday make me do grrr.
I watched Stacey's stories and I don't get the same feelings, is it because she is more relatable? Waiting for the baby to nap so she can get jobs done, not managing to wash her hair til late at night because of a hectic life?!
Am I jealous of hinch that she has an afternoon, seemingly child free to clean, when I chase my tail trying to tidy and clean around the kids?

Am I just imagining these sly digs hinch seems to be making at Stacey- is that why I'm grrrr?

This post has no purpose other than a sounding board. Why am I obsessed with disliking hinch? She has blocked my 2 accounts because I tagged and liked posts over the plagiarism saga (that she still hasn't acknowledged, credited or apologised for!)
I feel exactly the same. When I see SS posts I think "ah, that's nice". Maybe it's because we see all the stuff she and Joe do to actually earn money. Sounds like she's got a pretty busy schedule with all the shows she's presenting. I'm not sure what Joe's up to now but he's actually an actor and I think still does I'm A Celeb Extra? They've both been working for years to get to where they are. And they're pretty modest about it too.
Soph does.... what... sitting on her arse? Pretending to clean? Spending stupid amounts on a light fixture while her sheep scrounge to buy her tit? It's the overnight "success" that annoys me too. The whole "oh I don't know how this all happened to little 'ol me. Just a hair dresser from Essex" when it's very well known that she and Inch have a background in sales, that she copied other people's cleaning tips, that she bought followers to get contracts. And the fact that she posts these twee quotes with annoying plinky plonk music and pretends she's some kind of wholesome Disney princess who doesn't drink and spends her days playing with animals. When we know for a fact she's just a foul mouthed chav with a mean streak and would probably start on you if you looked at her the wrong way in a bar. It's all just a pack of lies.

Here you go 🙂

Merci buckets 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Reckon weeping Al as losssssst the table gig guysssscchhh. Sofa just followed this guy, eeee will be pourin is aaart out in the shed workshop And sandin is old floorboards in vain. Stick to shelves mate.
Knew it, so obvious he’d have an expensive table, probably after she visited SS and saw their new kitchen table🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Reckon weeping Al as losssssst the table gig guysssscchhh. Sofa just followed this guy, eeee will be pourin is aaart out in the shed workshop And sandin is old floorboards in vain. Stick to shelves mate.
Just came on to say this. Mannn. Im so KTTP these days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These are so funny but I think the thought of you doing them with your husband there makes me laugh more, what the hell does he think 😂😂
Mr Owl loveeeees them 😂 He’s used to me doing them of our cat and dog talking/singing for our Owlets and also reading/making up bedtime stories for them using different voices. They love it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's the thing isn't it, she loves the money that Instagram and flogging to the shoppers has brought her, but she hates doing it, she's bored with it and it shows in her crappy content. I honestly don't know why she doesn't just sign off her contracts, put a message out to the sheep saying I'm off (they will be devastated but only for a few hours till they find someone new to crush on) and disappear into her happy ever after. Her heart isn't in it so I do suspect Inch is the one pulling the strings here. Him and her horrible mother of course
I've always believed that they wanted a get rich quick, found a gap in the market for a cleaning influencer and created "Mrs Hinch™" but didn't actually expect it would get as big as it did or be as much work to keep producing content. Nor, I expect, did she actually want to be known as a cleaning lady influencer. So yeah, she's bored or wants a new direction but lacks the creativity and motivation to do it and can't call it quits because she won't have an income and will have to *gasp* get a real job. Plus Instagram is saturated with influencers of every kind now, it's not the place it was 4 years ago, and it's very hard to carve out a niche for yourself with how unfriendly Instagram has become to users.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've always believed that they wanted a get rich quick, found a gap in the market for a cleaning influencer and created "Mrs Hinch™" but didn't actually expect it would get as big as it did or be as much work to keep producing content. Nor, I expect, did she actually want to be known as a cleaning lady influencer. So yeah, she's bored or wants a new direction but lacks the creativity and motivation to do it and can't call it quits because she won't have an income and will have to *gasp* get a real job. Plus Instagram is saturated with influencers of every kind now, it's not the place it was 4 years ago, and it's very hard to carve out a niche for yourself with how unfriendly Instagram has become to users.
Hit nail on the bloody head

And lets be honest , how many millionaires cleaning their own houses. It's beneath her now🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was chatting with a friend (real not ‘tend) about this the other day and we feel they sat around coming up with a name/gimmick based on cleaning characters Mr Muscle, Mr Sheen and how popular other products are based on “Characters” Mr Kipling, Aunt Bessie, Uncle Ben, Colonel Sanders, Captain Birdseye. We think they then decided to go down the “Mrs Hinch” sweet cleaning lady route 🤢 Throwing things at the gram and seeing what stuck, which they are still doing. If it doesn’t work it never gets mentioned again or as in the “Save £2 a day” post, gets a dirty delete if it goes tits up.

I doubt they ever thought it would be become as popular with hunzzz as it has or it would become cult like with the hunzzz. Although, I believe it’s what they wanted with the whole “Hinch Army” thing. I agree that neither of them have the motivation or creativity to keep content up though.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The bottom right is just like Stacey's but she's got a light coloured one

Reactions: 11
I just don’t get what she’s even trying to do at the minute. You’re dead right she will 100% do that but there’s so much content she could have done with the entire move and “reno” especially since she’s insisted on ripping everything out. Just a few ideas for you Sopha, feel free to credit me since you’re all about giving credit where it’s due now.

Film meeting with kitchen designer
Montage of weeping Al making bits for the house (we know you love a montage)
House tour in its current state
Take us to flooring shops/B&Q/paint shops looking for samples
How to clean up reno dust
Show us what you’ve been helping with
Take it one room at a time
Story your plans for a room properly, talk us through it
How to pack up your current house
Moving out deep clean

There’s so much more but all she does is show a weird mash of what’s been done and what’s next. It’s so braggy and thoughtless, nothing is engaging anymore and it’s so dull to watch. Everything’s a show off, one of the kids and an advert to fund the two houses. She doesn’t give a tit anymore and it shows
That will probably be her content now for the next few months and there’s more hope of poor Hennerz winning crufts than her crediting you, blessh’is’arrrt.

Or, she’ll just carry on bragfesting her way through life cause she can’t be arsed to film interesting, relatable content.

Reactions: 11
That will probably be her content now for the next few months and there’s more hope of poor Hennerz winning crufts than her crediting you, blessh’is’arrrt.

Or, she’ll just carry on bragfesting her way through life cause she can’t be arsed to film interesting, relatable content.
She gives no fucks about her content. As long as she’s still being paid to advertise she will stay on instagram and she will keep buying those bots to keep her follower numbers up. Main stream news aren’t bothered with her, Mrs Hinch tips are just click bait fodder and she isn’t really familiar or famous enough for main news. Tide is slowly turning against people like her tho and I’m here for it hunnaaaaayz
All the vest 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What a lovely selection of followers Hinch has. (I’ve reported the bottom one.)

7E5F80CB-0688-43CD-A09E-D0FBBAA9CA22.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
What a lovely selection of followers Hinch has. (I’ve reported the bottom one.)

View attachment 1210861
That's bloody shocking!!! 🤢
She allows this to swell her numbers, posts photos and videos of her kids almost everyday ... yet has the nerve to demand an author and Mum whom SHE plagiarized (but has still refused to apologise to), take down a photo containing only her son's legs?
THIS is just one big reason you are detested by us Hinch! 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.