Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"The special little bubble that we will both understand together"

You can keep saying things like that, Sophie, but it doesn't make it true, but carry on kidding yourself.
I have never seen a mother have so little understanding or bond with their children. Ever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Soapy

Chatty Member
Ah daffodil and vanilla not selling well sofe? Glad you've been slipped £20,000 to go do a nice little ad for Lenor/Bold to get it shifted off the shelves in time for the new summer scent that will be out soon. Can't believe it's the first time you're smelling it though, your brand partner didn't send you any freebies? But then again, we saw it advertised by the other influencers and you just stuck some daffs on your table and never got around to showing the product so maybe they didn't send you any 🤷🏻‍♀️ weird.

Reactions: 47

boundandgagged

VIP Member
What is with the tray of crap on the bed? Is this actually a thing? Do people really do this? What about bed time? Hang on we can't go to bed yet I have to remove a hundred cushions and find somewhere to put the tray of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 46

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Why her feet nearly up her fanny ffs
It’s not a good pose.

We are all just so bored of her, aren’t we? We’ve resorted to photoshopping, poetry and voice over songs of the woolly wankers just so we don’t gnaw off our arms from utter boredom. I mean, what’s left? She doesn’t do anything new or interesting, despite having a platform and privilege and opportunities to do so much. The only thing that gets our attention these days is her questionable parenting and bizarre behaviour.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oi Oi Schweeeet’arrrrrts 🤭 (volume needed)

• Haha

sohomum

I know this sounds mega petty but it really annoys me that she uses the fake time stamp on her stories. In her photo of her front door the sun is shining to the left, casting shadows over to the right.

Her front door faces south west so for the sun to be shining on the left of the door she would have taken the photo when the sun was in the west as it goes down in the evening. Not at 06:50! Just proving yet again how fake her stories are. So petty but so irritating!

Attachments

Reactions: 45

Parry1988

VIP Member
he just learned from the best, his snatching, grabby Mummaazzzz 🫢
Exactly,she snatches everything off him so it's learnt behaviour, notice how he looks at Jamie at the end and says dad, unprompted. He obviously loves his dad. And I think she's grossly exaggerated Ron's speech needs

Reactions: 44

Chatty Member
They are both so bloody patronising, he says pink and straight away “what colour is this?” Blue. “What colour is this?” Give the kid time to breathe and process. Jesus Christ!

• Heart

Rh3a

Chatty Member
1. Griege is not a colour and 2. That sample is grey. Hope this helps

• Haha
  • Heart

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I don’t post that much but her latest story has annoyed me. Instead of p***ing about with jars in the cupboard why is she not concentrating on packing up her house for her moving to her “Farm”. I had an offer accepted last April on a house with a move in date in July so spent that time decluttering and packing. She’s not bothered at all, I know she can go between the houses but guaranteed she’ll be moved in to the new house overnight and not posted how stressful packing a house. That content on how to pack would be more useful to people.
She won’t show any real packing at all. I can see it now. She’ll pack one box, fill it with her crappy Tescchhooo knick knacks, tape it up and give the old thumbs up. Then it will cut to NotaFarm with all new furniture and her lighting a candle and that will be job done. 👍🏻

• Haha