Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Sick of seeing her bragging now! I can't bare it. We are in an energy crisis and she's showing off her heated floors. Fuck off you cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Winning thread suggestion by @Macmama

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

It’s been a quiet weekend in the little village of Maldonia. Sophie Twohouses has managed bragging, ads, dressing Henry up, using her children and niece as content, more bragging, more ads, Woolly Wankers, playing in a digger, and yet more bragging.

Special mention to the Hincher at soft play that recognised Soph without filters!

She’s had less than usual to say, and posted about the nusty 1% of people who make her hold back on what she shares.

For the record, we don’t ‘pull her apart’ and we definitely don’t say or tolerate any negative comments about Ron or Len.

Her sulking woe is me could be thanks to the flurry of ASA emails tattlers have received in the last 24 hours.
They’re coming for you Mrs Hinch! All you had to do was not use a filter, and declare an ad properly, and you’d have been okay 😘

Soph’s lack of content, and choice of song this morning, inspired me to rewrite it for her -
Cher, Strong Enough (The tattle remix)

965AA15C-C9B0-47F2-987F-50810A242973.jpeg

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 125

llamadramamama21

"I HOPE HE LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO"

Well Sophie! Considering you said it's all his FAVOURITE THINGS the animals, the farm walls etc I'm a bit concerned that ur worried he may not like it 🤭 this goes to show the room wasn't made for him at all more for your own reasons!! Well done 👏

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 112

candyland_

VIP Member
While everyone else is checking their smart meters she’s spending money on that house like it’s nothing. It’s got to be turning her followers away.

Reactions: 87

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm still pissed off on behalf of Chris Westall that he hasn't been able to share his amazing art on his own business Instagram because she's a fucking cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
What I can’t wrap my head around is why she bought that house? She not only bought it for so much over the asking price, but has just ripped out every single inch from corner to corner of every single room, and re-do it all? I would perhaps understand offering more if it was your style down to a T, and no work needed doing.

I know we all have our own tastes and styles and when you move in to a new-to-you house, not everything is how you like it so you change bits and bobs. But to change EVERYTHING?

Why didn’t she purchase a house even just slightly more to her taste, so she didn’t have to rip it out top to bottom? It is such a WASTE of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Welcome to conspiracy corner, please take your pinch of salt now before reading 😉😂

Limpet's website didn't "go down" they took it down themselves for a little while, all so Hinch could fulfill her script of "I've made their website go down, LOOK IM RELEVANT" to secure further freebies and Limpet could claim to be the warm hot new thing, they will get column inches in The S*n and other salacious shite rags thus giving them a longer time frame for their advertising buck.

Imfankyooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I must say, I’ve read here for a while and thought some things have been harsh and others fair. Watching the story tonight with Ronnie made me happy for him that he’s making progress, but my own three year old has a significant speech delay and I had a feeling at just 12 months that he would (the height of covid) because of this I voiced my concern early got him on the NHS waiting list and he has been having therapy since he turned 2. Anyway the point is, all the advice I’ve ever been given by professionals is to not ‘test’ your child. So saying can Ronnie say this etc. I had to have conversations with family members and be firm about not testing my son as it doesn’t help him. It places added pressure on a child that is already struggling and they are just copying. This made me sad because it occurred to me this simply was for instagram not for his benefit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

mingeandbracket

My comment is twofold:

1) Ronnie deserves to experience these milestones in the privacy and peace of his home without his thundercunt of a mother filming it. What could have been a precious memory shared between mother and son was once again filmed and filtered, abusing his trust yet again.

2) WHO THE FUCK tend cries and takes a pic of themself whilst doing so? A narcissistic cunt that's who. I got so much secondhand embarrassment seeing that pic of her. 'JAymaaay.... quick flick some water on me face I need to look propa sad cuz little manzzz just said mummaaaz and I need some symmpaffy coz this is MYYY journeyyyy'.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Babybail93

VIP Member
I still don’t understand why there is a massive fuck off American Barn in the middle of an English Countryside mural?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

YorkshireTeaTime

This woman has lost her way. Her mojo. And perhaps even her mind.
she used to post stories that engaged people… love her or hate her, she somehow managed to capture people and get them to jump on the “hinching bandwagon”. People were proudly showing off their clean homes, people were following her because she actually motivated them to get up and do something. I have to be honest, on about 2 occasions, in the pits of depression, I would watch her stories and actually feel inspired to clean. I never hoarded products or did b and m hauls but sometimes her stories got me out of my pit And scrubbing the oven or refreshing the mattress. That was about 3 years ago.
i look at her content now and just think who the fuck is she inspiring? Who is she influencing? Who is motivated by her content?
i know it was all a scam but sadly, and as much as I hate to admit it- it worked back in the day.
this whole alpaca bullshit- the % of people that have alpacas is minimal. Doesn’t motivate or inspire the majority of her “4 million followers ahem”
the % of people that own a massive house and land is minimal… doesn’t motivate or inspire the majority of her “4 million followers… cough cough”
The majority of people (in my opinion) know what make up they like/works for them- and therefore aren’t going to jump at the chance to change. Who is she inspiring/ motivating?
i just feel she’s beating a drum without an audience at this point.
she thinks she knows what people want, but no one is really listening. No one really cares. No one really relates. No one really gives a fuck. and Posting pics of the kids or Henry or the woolly wankers or the underfloor heating or the fucking “orangery” (glorified conservatory) is not going to get her back to where she once was.
she must know this. In fact I’d go so far as to say she DOES know this. That’s why she’s openly asked for content ideas on several occasions. She’s lost and in my opinion, she is fading and that’s probably for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, first time poster!! Please excuse the long rant!! I’ve been holding back but this woman literally infuriates me!! How switched off she is to the world around her. How she thinks it’s acceptable to constantly show off her 2 houses, bragging, filtering, showing off……the list is endless!!
I’m a single mum to 2 amazing teens, 1 who has very recently been diagnosed as being on the ASD spectrum after a 10 year fight. I can count on 1 hand the amount of people that know, not because I’m ashamed, he is the most amazing boy but because it’s no one else’s business, it’s his journey, his fight and one that I am with him with 100% of the way, to encourage him and cheer him on like I’ve always done. A boy who picked out his own bedroom decor and 6 years later still won’t let me change it because it’s his room, his sanctuary and safe place and that’s how he wants it. I’m a single parent who works my butt off in a real full time job, watching my wages disappearing as quick as they are paid in due to the increase of everything right now. Worrying about whether I can eat dinner, put petrol in my car to get the kids to school and myself to work, watching my electric meter constantly tick down not knowing whether I can top it up and dealing with uni applications and student loans. But even with my real job I still manage to take my kids to their after school activities and cook dinner from scratch and clean my house because that’s what parents do. I cry on the hard days but I pull myself together and carry on because that’s what parents do. She is so far detached from the real world it’s unbelievable. She takes her life for granted, her boys for granted and she really needs to take a step back and look at what she has before it disappears quicker than she can say ATB XX

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Ronnie smiled when he said every other name except Mum!

Now what does that tell you.

(Abi got the biggest smile ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 67