Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you leave a bare mattress indefinitely, in a house undergoing renovations and probably crazy dusty? I don’t think I’d leave a mattress bare for a prolonged period of time in any house!

Reactions: 45

Winning thread suggestion by @Macmama

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

It’s been a quiet weekend in the little village of Maldonia. Sophie Twohouses has managed bragging, ads, dressing Henry up, using her children and niece as content, more bragging, more ads, Woolly Wankers, playing in a digger, and yet more bragging.

Special mention to the Hincher at soft play that recognised Soph without filters!

She’s had less than usual to say, and posted about the nusty 1% of people who make her hold back on what she shares.

For the record, we don’t ‘pull her apart’ and we definitely don’t say or tolerate any negative comments about Ron or Len.

Her sulking woe is me could be thanks to the flurry of ASA emails tattlers have received in the last 24 hours.
They’re coming for you Mrs Hinch! All you had to do was not use a filter, and declare an ad properly, and you’d have been okay 😘

Soph’s lack of content, and choice of song this morning, inspired me to rewrite it for her -
Cher, Strong Enough (The tattle remix)

View attachment 1172552

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sophie Twohouses 🤣🤣 love that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I get the feeling that either Ron has seen his room already and didn’t have a great reaction or she’s having doubts about what his reaction will be and she’s prepping her sheep by saying ‘who knows if he will like it.’ Well you should know Hunnay he’s your child.
How horrible is this? She has gone to all the expense of decorating Ron’s bedroom to suit her narrative and now doesn’t even know whether he will like it or not. What a moron….

Reactions: 39
My eyes!!!! That filter!!!!

And for the hundredth time, this seems like a terrible way to introduce Ron to the new house and get him adjusted. Firstly, dragging it out for months and then springing…this…on him.
He doesn't need bleeping accessories - he's 3 years old!! He needs toys, books, car mats and busy boards!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Winning thread suggestion by @Macmama

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

It’s been a quiet weekend in the little village of Maldonia. Sophie Twohouses has managed bragging, ads, dressing Henry up, using her children and niece as content, more bragging, more ads, Woolly Wankers, playing in a digger, and yet more bragging.

Special mention to the Hincher at soft play that recognised Soph without filters!

She’s had less than usual to say, and posted about the nusty 1% of people who make her hold back on what she shares.

For the record, we don’t ‘pull her apart’ and we definitely don’t say or tolerate any negative comments about Ron or Len.

Her sulking woe is me could be thanks to the flurry of ASA emails tattlers have received in the last 24 hours.
They’re coming for you Mrs Hinch! All you had to do was not use a filter, and declare an ad properly, and you’d have been okay 😘

Soph’s lack of content, and choice of song this morning, inspired me to rewrite it for her -
Cher, Strong Enough (The tattle remix)

View attachment 1172552

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
I can't get over how waxy her skin looks in that fan photo. Is it because of all the botox and fillers? Is it too much make up? Or is she just grubby and sweaty??

Reactions: 16
I still don’t understand why there is a massive duck off American Barn in the middle of an English Countryside mural?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Why is there a rug down in Ron’s room? No one is using it and she’s getting carpet in there so what’s the rug all about? And ffs just show him his bedroom you weirdo!

Reactions: 23
Right so she’s spent months going back and forth to the new house so it’s not overwhelming for Ron, to gradually introduce him and get him used to it… but he hasn’t seen his new farm bedroom at all which looks totally different to his current room (and tit, and nightmare fuel) so that will just be a complete surprise!? FFS she makes it up as she goes along
Poor Ronnie. He’s been introduced slowly to the new house to get him used to it…… And then the nightmare shock when he sees where he is going to be sleeping. If she wanted his room to look like it does, she should have involved him from the start so he saw the process… I don’t understand her thinking…..

Reactions: 40
My eyes!!!! That filter!!!!

And for the hundredth time, this seems like a terrible way to introduce Ron to the new house and get him adjusted. Firstly, dragging it out for months and then springing…this…on him.
My little boy has sensory processing disorder and he would struggle so much with that room. It’s so busy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
While everyone else is checking their smart meters she’s spending money on that house like it’s nothing. It’s got to be turning her followers away.
The entire bottom floor of her house has underfloor heating! Jeeeze. People are struggling to afford heating in one room and there she is showing off. it's disgusting.

Reactions: 34
That bedroom is bleeping terrifying, and I’m 25.
37 and I’d tit myself 🤣

seriously though, he’s going from being babied to a double bed and a terrifying overwhelming room, wasn’t long ago he was being bundled up to face mummazzz in the pram.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hate it when adults expect big reactions from toddlers. Especially when they care more about the photo op than the actual child. It’s putting so much pressure on the child to basically feed the adult’s ego. Toddlers are their own people, with their own thoughts and feelings. A lot of the things we expect them to love they end up not caring for at all, and that’s okay. You just know she’ll make Ronnie film his reaction over and over until he gets it right. Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
I really hate it when adults expect big reactions from toddlers. Especially when they care more about the photo op than the actual child. It’s putting so much pressure on the child to basically feed the adult’s ego. Toddlers are their own people, with their own thoughts and feelings. A lot of the things we expect them to love they end up not caring for at all, and that’s okay. You just know she’ll make Ronnie film his reaction over and over until he gets it right. Poor boy.
Absolutely. Hate to think how many takes it will need and her screeching 🥴 doooo yoouuuu laaavvv it Won?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He won't even fully understand what he's looking at really and won't be to bothered at his age

Reactions: 22
Would you leave a bare mattress indefinitely, in a house undergoing renovations and probably crazy dusty? I don’t think I’d leave a mattress bare for a prolonged period of time in any house!
She's got load of dust for the rogue roy & co. to roll in,reakon they can spare some to err on the right side of caution.
DISCLAIMER.Be careful what grade it is before using indoors.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.